Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What's Wrong With Nairaland Login - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Wrong With Nairaland Login (1645 Views)

Pls How Do I Stop The Nairaland Login Notifications In My Email Inbox? / Nairaland Login Notification- Seun Address This / Nairaland Login Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Nairaland Login by henryobinna(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
like the question above, what's really wrong with the login page, I don't know if am the only one experiencing these problems.

after the problem that nairaland had, we were told/notified by oga Seun to change our passwords, and I followed the instruction since then I've been experiencing these;

1- despite saving my password in my browser(both phone n laptop) when ever I try logging in it tells me wrong password and I'll have to resave my password, this problem is not only on my phone oh, but laptop aswell despite being different browsers.

2- frequent logging off of my Account, I might be reading a post n decided to comment/like during that process I would be logged off thereby requiring me to login again and during logging in I'll still experience number 1 again, and this has deprived me of 'first to comment' and front page comment.

3-formerly before the nairaland attack, when ever I try coming online(on NL) I'll be taken straight to the front page(with my Account already logged in) but this time no more! it only takes me to the boring login page again,(so automatically number 1 happens again)

these above listed are the problems I've been having lately on nairaland and it turns me off from logging in because of the hassles, even today I've not logged in(unlike other days) except for just now.

so I'll advice oga seun, the mods and the spambots(the last two ban people like they're drinking water wink ) to do something about it, please and please its annoying and makes me hate the idea of going/coming to nairaland whenever I remember all I'll pass through.
thanks in advance(as you coperate oh)

abeg no ban me oh. na beg I dey beg.

*UPDATE* ; I still experienced these listed problems again while submiting this post, abeg Seun its tiring, please do something. if not for the sake of copy n paste, I would have typed this whole thing again and again. aaarh!
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Login by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
Coughs
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Login by henryobinna(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
*dhtml:
Coughs
oga no cough oh.. this is serious,

I mean am
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Login by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
I willl be damned (or possibly banned as the case might be) if seun answers this thread.
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Login by henryobinna(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
*dhtml:
I willl be damned (or possibly banned as the case might be) if seun answers this thread.
he doesn't really need to answer/reply the thread but fix the problem.
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Login by estyvino(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
I never experience any difficulty login in, maybe you forgot ur password or previously login with wrong password
back to my one boh and azu ndu
Re: What's Wrong With Nairaland Login by henryobinna(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
estyvino: I never experience any difficulty login in, maybe you forgot ur password or previously login with wrong password
back to my one boh and azu ndu
i acqually forgot to put in the post that I've severally saved my new password, ok if saving the password is the problem, whats with the logging off when i probably want to comment/like

(1) (Reply)

Yippeeeeeeeee! It's My Birthday!!! Get These Freebies Now / Twitter Account With Over 65k Followers For Sale / Meet This Nigerian Young Talent Who Developed An Os(cloudiora Os)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.