Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) (10505 Views)

Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2014
E grin
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Cecediva(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2014
F
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Talon05: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Cecediva: F
If I was your man, it would definitely be A and F. Girl u got tatas..
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Cecediva(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Talon05:
If I was your man, it would definitely be A and F. Girl u got tatas..
Thanks kiss kiss
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2014
E, G and H cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Talon05: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Cecediva: Thanks kiss kiss
Uw beautiful

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by MabraO: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2014
I like E so much
Gives me space
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by ivyy(f): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
A, C and mybest F
as For C, you'd be surprised what a simple touch can do wink

B can only work when we are talking hrt to hrt. Its imposible to get a good sleep in that position sad

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by paranorman(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2014
datalossvictim1: G but E Preferably smiley

selfish gal
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2014
paranorman:

selfish gal

I like my space
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Shugajay(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2014
A n F...
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by IAMBREEZY: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Abu Mikey: Nothing beats [size=20pt]F[/size]
very true!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by ninovandross(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Meestique: Hehe..! Dis guy go don share bed taya.
I swear
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Dolcilicious(f): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
A and F
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
A & F but when married for many yrs it gradually becomes G

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
A...

Anytime anyday.

A is the answer..

Chai...
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Dbestmax(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
IF na ur galfrnd A B F is very gud cos una dey enjoy d fantasy while it lasts buh if its ur #Wife..Any of dose postions dosnt rily mata cos u're gon b 2geda 4eva
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Na G sure pass jare coolcoolcool
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by TrYcIa1(f): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
It has to do with individual differences as for me...I go for "F"
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by TrYcIa1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
koastar: A & F but when married for many yrs it gradually becomes G
Is dat wat u pray for?
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
miz tola: Na G sure pass jare coolcoolcool
Lol. G too sure I swear grin
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
TrYcIa1: Is dat wat u pray for?
You think everyday you sleep on the bed with your partner you will always sleep in his arms? E no go tire u? Ask married couple. It's not because you don't love each other but it will become too monotonous and boring, and as years pass, everything just relaxes
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Lol. G too sure I swear grin
lol.....incase of any unwanted (clears throat) tonguetongue
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
miz tola: lol.....incase of any unwanted (clears throat) tonguetongue
Hahahahahahahah......I no understand o grin

I love that E too wella smiley see space grin
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Hahahahahahahah......I no understand o grin

I love that E too wella smiley see space grin
I know say u no go understand tongue

that E make sense ooo,me way de sleep like person way de fight for dream winkwink if u wan cuddle up na to ur own detriment o! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
miz tola: I know say u no go understand tongue

that E make sense ooo,me way de sleep like person way de fight for dream winkwink if u wan cuddle up na to ur own detriment o! grin
Lolzzzzz.
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by jobsat34(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
I prefer A, i always end up with C...
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Lorlaahlozz: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
D tinzz ni jawe
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by lanicky(f): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
I love *A....B....F* tongue
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
lanicky: I love *A....B....F* tongue
Awwwwww.....You must be a romantic babe. why won't you with your figure 12.5 and your beauty grin

Well enjoy when the time comes o smiley
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by JoeCutie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
It can only be 'F' for me. Meanwhile, if you use that 'B', make sure you go for pregnancy test the following morning, cos weda you do or you no do, e dey enter. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) by Lorlaahlozz: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
JoeCutie: It can only be 'F' for me. Meanwhile, if you use that 'B', make sure you go for pregnancy test the following morning, cos weda you do or you no do, e dey enter. grin
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.