Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? (22830 Views)

Veet Gold Lightening Lotion With Spf 15 / Please Who Here Has Used Veet Gold Whitening And Firming Body Lotion / Veet Burned My Leg Really Bad!!*help* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 4:51am On Jul 17, 2006
why can't guys use NAIR or VEET? im just curious cuzz all i see on TV is nair for ladies and veet for ladies, what of guys? is it possible for a guy to use it? just curious. i aint hairy or stuff. i have had this in my mind for a long time i just wanted to ask and know if a guy can use doz stuff.

nair and veet are hair removing products. basically designed for women to use in removing their hair all round their body. so someone should start telling me something. make i know wetin dey.

no one should insult me cuzz of this. you aint gonn@ find it funny when you do. either answer the question if u got something to say or just peep in and disappear without looking back. i am pleading now b4 i start making headlines again. please.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 17, 2006
cuz its known that guys dont shave lmfao this is funny to me
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by eveseh(f): 5:01am On Jul 17, 2006
yea he can sued it ,i think so
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 5:02am On Jul 17, 2006
where is hot-angel? she needs to say something dats why i stalked her ass to make her see it.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by hotangel2(f): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2006
Guys don't shave their legs. And im sure there are gels to shave your beards as a guy.

If u want to use NAIR or VEET (which i use), USe it, it's all up to you baby.

Using Nair and Veet as a guy to shave your beards, would be just as weird if i as a girl used your gillette to shave my armpit hair.

I mean, u have your own stuffs we have ours. U don't see me using all these which foams u put on your face. ABI?

Then again, ur question is weird as in weird weird. Curious describes it. IF u wanna start shaving ur legs, uhmm, . . well, u know. Well? undecided

@ KC, cant pick the house phone? Called u n ur mama picked. She said to call d house. i did n ur ass was too lazy to pick the phone. eh?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by jgirl3: 5:05am On Jul 17, 2006
Guys in america usually do not shave. For some reason, americans like their men hairy
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 5:11am On Jul 17, 2006
let me get this straight. nair and veet is only for the legs huh? well, mine aint hairy either. i just felt like asking cuzz dis is too much. i mean if a guy can rub it on his jaw and remove d beards, why bother buying shaving stick or electric shavers? just felt like asking. this has nothing to do wid me cuzz i shave 24/7 and i aint hairy either. just saw a tv commercial and felt like asking. and hot-angel was my target. mission accomplished. cool

more views please. make i hear more.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2006
veet and nair are for girls , guys got theirs as well too

and diddy is it that u like to shave? if not dont let anybody convince you to stop or whatever do u

ummm lizzy my mom said that? i was sleeping i thought she knew that? undecided
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by MerC2(f): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2006
j-girl:

Guys in america usually do not shave. For some reason, americans like their men hairy

How can anyone like hairy men? shocked
I can't stand hairy men. EWWWW!
U gotta be smooth! kiss
I don't like hair anywhere. No silly beards,
no funny looking moustache, no armpit hair NO THNX! lipsrsealed
I don't fancy leg hair either or arm hair. DEFINATELY
NO PUBIC HAIR!! WoOps! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If ya wunna use nair and veet, e no concine me!
As long as there's no hair lol! grin

P/S: diddy me not talkin to ya. me talkin ta guys in general.
BLESS! kiss kiss
Where u been anyways
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by mukina2: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2006
[quote author=Mer-C link=topic=17982.msg494815#msg494815 date=115313635

. No silly beards,
no funny looking moustache, no armpit hair NO THNX! lipsrsealed
I don't fancy leg hair either or arm hair. DEFINATELY
NO PUBIC HAIR!! WoOps! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If ya wunna use nair and veet, e no concine

[quote][/quote]

wow , well a lil hair on the chest doesnt hurt wink wink winkss
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by MerC2(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
hmmm undecided

I jus don't like hair in general.
Not even on the chest. . .
that's jus me sha. . . undecided
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by mukina2: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2006
no there might be others undecideds
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2006
@mer-c
im here and about your no hair rule, hmmm, i dont dig dat somehow. i aint got no armpit hair and i shave my bears well but about the legs and hands one. we aint ladies. we are guys so a lil hair wont hurt.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by MerC2(f): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2006
well s'all good undecided
u can have a lil' hair but don't
be looking like Esau in the bible! shocked
feel me dawg? I jus not into hairiness! undecided
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
i aint like esau but some girls dig the hair thingy. well, its your choice.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by MerC2(f): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2006
diddy I neva sed u looked like Esau love. . .
. . .and yes it's ma choice. CASE DISMISSED!!
how u this morning anyways?? kiss
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2006
im aiight baby. just woke up. what of you hun?
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by MerC2(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2006
Haven't been well. . .but I'm gettin betta undecided
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2006
awww sorry about that hun. you gon be aiight. take some sugar to get better cutie. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by MerC2(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
thanks love. . .and rite back atcha! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by diddy4(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2006
hasta la vista baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by naijadiva2(f): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2006
i guess guys can use it cuz i've seen guys with hairless legs but many protray guys to have hairy legs. but for guys, it will take more effort in removing hair because y'all hair is thicker than girls. but i see no problem with it.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by luvlymoi(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2006
the hair on a guys chin is weigh stronger than a ladies hair. i dont think it will be wise for a guy to use nair or veet, thats would be something nice to see, hehe
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by SuNnChNn(f): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2006
He used nair for his almighty place at my back and started complainin of rashes and itching and accusing me for not warning him.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by babe1(f): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2006
You use it in the privacy of your home, so why not if it works for you. I am looking at my NAIR WITH COCOA BUTTER & VITAMIN E and it difinitely does not say anywhere FOR WOMEN ONLY. But i can suggest colgate for you thats what my hubby uses.
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by babe1(f): 5:50am On Aug 27, 2006
SuNnChNn:

He used nair for his almighty place at my back and started complainin of rashes and itching and accusing me for not warning him.

I think youcant go wrong with the one that has cocoa butter and vitamin E!
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by Ivvie: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2007
There are other brands in the market, why must a man opt for a woman's product. As for the females talking about being disgusted about hairy features, do you want to compare with todlers?

Men's skin are coarse and women's fine in texture. Shaving lotion for women may not be ideal for men due to its intended purpose. , and why would a man shop at the ladies section for his own benefit?
Re: Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? by jbblues24(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bleaching Away Your Destiny / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery / Anita Ukah Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.