Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP (2184 Views)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2014

The sixth son of the Benin Monarch, Prince Osama
Erediauwa, Thursday, resigned his appointment as the
Executive director of Edo State Government and
immediately defected to the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) shortly after tendering his resignation.
According to Erediauwa, he dumped APC because he
want to embrace change.
“Thank you for welcoming me to the party. I just
tendered my resignation. I decided to embrace
change to work and take over the state.”

“We will see action as time progresses.”
The state chairman of the party, Chief Dan Orbih who
described the political move of the prince as a big
addition to the party urged serving commissioners
and political aides of Governor Adams Oshiomhole
that have expressed willingness to join the PDP to
wait till the national leadership and President
Goodluck Jonathan visit the state.

today.ng/politics/edo-prince-erediauwa-dumps-apc-for-pdp/
Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2014
Special Agent Adams Aliu Oshiomhole gradually and effectively accomplishing his mission of dismantling all APC structures in Edo state. A special medal of honour awaits you Osho - baba!

12 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by Danhumprey: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2014
Only God know how much has changed hands! The size of the Ghana-must-go bag must be big!grin
Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Only God know how much has changed hands! The size of the Ghana-must-go bag must be big!grin
Was hoping you'd tell us since you were the delivery boy!

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by egift(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2014
The guy just want his fair share of the Looted Funds grin
- NNPC $20b
- Pension Stolen Funds
- Sales from FG assisted oil bunking
- Oil Marketers bribe money
- CBN FG Wallet
- Inflated Budget Money
- Abandoned Projects Loot
- Stolen Foreign Loans
- Looted Tax and Internal Revenue.
- And many other daily looting spree all over the Federation to fund 2015 Ambition.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2014
egift: The guy just want his fare share of the Looted Funds grin
- NNPC $20b
- Pension Stolen Funds
- Sales from FG assisted oil bunking
- Oil Marketers bribe money
- CBN FG Wallet
- Inflated Budget Money
- Abandoned Projects Loot
- Stolen Foreign Loans
- And many other daily looting spree all over the Federation to fund 2015 Ambition.
That's the horseshit the APC is feeding to undecided folks still on their fast sinking boat even when the reality of Oshiomhole's tyranny and cosmetic development stares them in the face. The wise ones are jumping over while there's still time, the dumb ones are still busy patching a boat made of clay in a storm.

11 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by Danhumprey: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2014
wesley80:
Was hoping you'd tell us since you were the delivery boy!
Haha! PDP spokeman,how far?grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by egift(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2014
wesley80:
That's the horseshit the APC is feeding to undecided folks still on their fast sinking boat even when the reality of Oshiomhole's tyranny and cosmetic development stares them in the face. The wise ones are jumping over while there's still time, the dumb ones are still busy patching a boat made of clay in a storm.

wesley80 I can see you are vigorously promoting the "Stealing is not Corruption" Policy of President Jonathan. grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Haha! PDP spokeman,how far?grin
APC asswipe I dey o.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by dridowu: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

wesley80 I can see you are vigorously promoting the "Stealing is not Corruption" Policy of President Jonathan. grin
do you want America to know that stealing is not corruption. Ok i dy waka go

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

There are those that strongly believe Oshiomhole has stolen much more than Lucky Igbinedion.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by egift(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
wesley80:
There are those that strongly believe Oshiomhole has stolen much more than Lucky Igbinedion.

Then prepare your case against him, head to EFCC and stop comparing him with that Ultraviolet-Supersonic-Epic-Looter in Abuja.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by idumuose(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
wesley80:
Nice one bro.They will be surprised even more the day oshiomhole will decamp to another party.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by idumuose(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

Then prepare your case against him, head to EFCC and stop comparing him with that Ultraviolet-Supersonic-Epic-Looter in Abuja.
I also know one epic looter who lives in ikoyi..This one is a looter and kleptomaniac combined.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by iluvnaija: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
The guy is not relevant as far as Edo politics is concern.

He became known to the public just recently during his wedding. He has never participate in any political campaigns nor rallies not even seen or heard of publicly.

Na just "oba pikin" popularity.
So it doesn't raise any dust.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
iluvnaija: The guy is not relevant as far as Edo politics is concern.

He became known to the public just recently during his wedding. He has never participate in any political campaigns nor rallies not even seen or heard of publicly.

Na just "oba pikin" popularity.
So it doesn't raise any dust.
Oba pikin no matter abi? Continue.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by texaco1: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
The way and manner in which politicians are leaving apc and defecting to pdp I won't be surprised if pdp wins over 30 states in the next general elections. Apc is collapsing a pack of card even before their convention

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by doncaster(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
egift:

do the same for the epic looter in Abuja abi u don't know efcc address?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by Itoroetti(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
D wise ones are leaving,the blinded are just there waiting for when it will be well.
APC became dead from its formative stage.
a party with no clear cut agenda can never be trusted by sane humans.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by Demdem(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
wesley80:

Coward, chew this.......

The Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba Erediauwa, has dissociated himself from the reported resignation of his son and defection to the Peoples Democratic Party from the All Progressives Congress.
The Benin monarch made this known in a statement in Benin on Friday.

According to the statement, the Oba, who expressed shock that his son, Prince Osama Erediauwa, resigned his appointment as Executive Director in the Office of the Governor, said Erediauwa’s action did not represent his opinion as the Oba.

The statement read, “The Omo N’Oba N’Edo, Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba of Benin, has heard in the news media the news about his son, Prince Osama Erediauwa, who resigned his appointment with the Edo State Government and joined the Peoples Democratic Party, to pursue his political aspiration.

“This is to let the general public know that it was shocking to the Omo N’Oba that Prince Osama resigned his appointment as an Executive Director in the Governor’s office.

“The essence of this press release is to let the general public, especially mischief makers, know that the decision Prince Osama took to resign his appointment and join the PDP is entirely at his discretion.

“It does not represent the position of the Omo N’Oba. The Omo N’Oba is solidly behind the state government ably led by Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole.”

The Oba’s son had, in a letter to the Secretary to the State Government on Wednesday, resigned his appointment with the state government.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-sons-resignation-from-govt-shocking-oba-of-benin/
Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by egift(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2014
doncaster: do the same for the epic looter in Abuja abi u don't know efcc address?

He is the Fox guarding the Hen House. EFCC is under his command. When he is kicked out in 2015, he will be bundled into prison. Watch and Learn.
Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by doncaster(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
egift:

He is the Fox guarding the Hen House. EFCC is under his command. When he is kicked out in 2015, he will be bundled into prison. Watch and Learn.
Even ordinary LG chairman no go prison na former president you wan send to prison for Nigeria. This shows that you don't understand the Nigeria you leave in.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by iluvnaija: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
wesley80:

Only fools and those who cannot make decisions from what they see and know will their votes be influenced.

Even if all the politicians and civil society campaign for PDP will never change my vote because PDP is a demonic party and APC is becoming too except Buhari the only one I can single out.

The guy no relevant ABEG!
Re: Oba Of Benin's Son Quits Oshiomhole's Cabinet, Joins PDP by wesley80(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
iluvnaija:

Only fools and those who cannot make decisions from what they see and know will their votes be influenced.

Even if all the politicians and civil society campaign for PDP will never change my vote because PDP is a demonic party and APC is becoming too except Buhari the only one I can single out.

The guy no relevant ABEG!
Like you typing to prove just how dumb APC followers are not so? Duh! we are talking about Bini here. Bini of traditions and culture, we are talking about Bini of Oba reverence, we are talking about Bini where the most powerful voting bloc may be market women and keke / bus drivers. Tell me the disposition of the Oba doesn't matter. You think the palace doesn't know why it issued a statement after the defection?

(1) (Reply)

How Women are Punished For Dishonesty in Nigeria (viewer Discretion Advised) / Fear As Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Can’t Recognize Relatives / Proposed National Airline: What Model Would Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.