Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479657 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
mhisterdreezy@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2017
Miss Nancy keeps making me proud. Nice products as always.

Keep flying Ma'am!

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2017
ggoldmine:

Hello sir. Thanks for this goldmine! I have a budget of 8 - 10k to start up bar soap production and would love to find out if this will be enough for all the items including the eBook and mould(the first one, 2k).
I would also love to know how many pieces of soaps I'll be expecting after production.

I'd really appreciate your response sir. Thanks and remain blessed.

Heyllo Sir, I shall address this soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
ggoldmine:

Hello sir. Thanks for this goldmine! I have a budget of 8 - 10k to start up bar soap production and would love to find out if this will be enough for all the items including the eBook and mould(the first one, 2k).
I would also love to know how many pieces of soaps I'll be expecting after production.

I'd really appreciate your response sir. Thanks and remain blessed.

Heyllo Sir, looking at your budget, mould and other simple tools are not included.

I mean, you will need mixing bowls, stirring rods, mould and cutter.

If the above stated amount is for materials (chemicals) alone, I would say yes, that would go a long way.

Your question looks very simple but the answer isn't. Since you are a beginner you need to know certain things and I don't think I can be so detailed here right now.

However, if you are not in a hurry, you may send me a mail while I take my time to put you through certain things.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 3:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Bros sent you a mail 4 days ago sequel to the one I had sent on April 21 which obviously you haven't seen. It is about our patient. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SwitBEsther: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
@ Oga strong best,I finally did my liquid soap.Thank you u for d tutorials

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2017
Babacele:
Bros sent you a mail 4 days ago sequel to the one I had sent on April 21 which obviously you haven't seen. It is about our patient. Thanks

Heyllo Sir, sincere apologies for late response. I have been a bit busy. Only just come around and leave these days.

Please, I will run through my mails today and ensure your mails are treated.

Hope you have been good Sire. How is he doing? Our patient, I mean.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2017
SwitBEsther:
@ Oga strong best,I finally did my liquid soap.Thank you u for d tutorials

That is very nice to hear Sir/Ma....

I am glad you got it right. Please, keep it up. All thanks to God

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, sincere apologies for late response. I have been a bit busy. Only just come around and leave these days.

Please, I will run through my mails today and ensure your mails are treated.

Hope you have been good Sire. How is he doing? Our patient, I mean.

Thanks.

yes I know you are busy. Our patient is a bit but needs more attention. I lost all my ebooks especially the one containing the herbal rem for prostate. Expecting your reply please. thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2017
Good morning everyone. I understand there are some mails I haven't treated probably because of wrong titles/subject.

It will be very good if we always avoid title such as : It's urgent, I need your attention, How are you, etc.

These subjects always appear unserious to me. Most times they do not have anything to do with the real issue of interest.

Since I know such mails are usually spam, I don't waste my time opening.....i just mark all and delete.

My inbox can be so messed up at times that I need time to sort the serious ones out. I am very sure some of us here have had similar experience and will understand better.

Please, let's make things easier for each other.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Babacele:
yes I know you are busy. Our patient is a bit but needs more attention. I lost all my ebooks especially the one containing the herbal rem for prostate. Expecting your reply please. thanks.

Ooooopz! Sorry about the ebooks. I will surely do something about that Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Greatxter(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
@ Oga strong best here is my Liquid soap that i did.Thanks in a million.Pls i went through your previous post n cudnt find stretch mark soap on pg 92,stretch mark cream pg 89,curing pimples& acne pg 86 n 87, dandruff pg 93, eczema recipe pg 97.please help me,here is my email estherbamidele92@yahoo.com.Thank you sir

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Greatxter:
@ Oga strong best here is my Liquid soap that i did.Thanks in a million.Pls i went through your previous post n cudnt find stretch mark soap on pg 92,stretch mark cream pg 89,curing pimples& acne pg 86 n 87, dandruff pg 93, eczema recipe pg 97.please help me,here is my email estherbamidele92@yahoo.com.Thank you sir

Nice job ma'am!

On those lessons you listed, it means we are done with them already.. Sending them to anyone isn't possible.

Lest I forget, please stop dropping your email address on public forum like this, except of cause you are ready for spams

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SwitBEsther: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Strongbest:

Nice job ma'am!

On those lessons you listed, it means we are done with them already.. Sending them to anyone isn't possible.

Lest I forget, please stop dropping your email address on public forum like this, except of cause you are ready for spams

Thanks.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, looking at your budget, mould and other simple tools are not included.

I mean, you will need mixing bowls, stirring rods, mould and cutter.

If the above stated amount is for materials (chemicals) alone, I would say yes, that would go a long way.

Your question looks very simple but the answer isn't. Since you are a beginner you need to know certain things and I don't think I can be so detailed here right now.

However, if you are not in a hurry, you may send me a mail while I take my time to put you through certain things.

Thanks.
same here sir like to no more about the bar soap matrials,the cutting machine,the mold and some other things,manual cutter please help on this some sample and how to get them,thanks sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
deeboy4real:
same here sir like to no more about the bar soap matrials,the cutting machine,the mold and some other things,manual cutter please help on this some sample and how to get them,thanks sir.

Heyllo Sir, there's no big deal about these things.

I think I have explained all of that here before and I even posted some pictures.

Trust me bro, there's nothing special about the stuffs.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
We are done with our toilet wash training.

Couldn't even place an update here. I want to believe everyone is satisfied with the lessons.

Please, for those that didn't join us on watsap live training but chose email for privacy sake, I want to assure you that you learned everything people on watsap learned.

The only difference is the questions and answers.

Feel free to call me out here if things don't go as promised you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Our next watsap training will be announced shortly and I might be creating a new thread for that purpose in order to get more audience.

We'll be looking at 3 products......skin care products mainly. Beauticians in the house should take advantage of this one. You won't regret it I promise.

Details on registration coming up shortly.

Don't be scared, it's going to be for a token. But your seriousness will be more than necessary.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Morning to you all, Sir/Ma.
All emails treated. Check your mails.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Ok, update on our watsap live training:

We shall be learning the following:

1. Production of coconut oil

2. Extraction of orange oil

3. Natural body lightening mask (paste)

4.Bonus.........we decide that on the watsap group training.

Registration fees : N1,500 only

How to participate:

Simply request for account details through our official email address@:

Goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call 09092125124

Once we have enough number I can conveniently handle/cater for, I will announce it here and we start off.

Note: no booking of space, only those who make payment get registered. So, your payment is what counts and not just mere requesting for account details.

Email option: lesson sent this evening. Please, check your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2017
That reminds me, please for those of us who may not want to be on watsap group for any reason, you can choose the email option.

All the lessons will be packaged and emailed to your preferred or chosen email address.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Young93(m): 3:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Good morning.. Please am new here but i hv gone through the topics.. Where can one get the materials/chemicals for the production in Onitsha.. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Young93:
Good morning.. Please am new here but i hv gone through the topics.. Where can one get the materials/chemicals for the production in Onitsha.. Thanks

You are welcome here Sir. I can't really say where exactly you can get the chemicals over there but I'm certain there are places you can get them there. You just need to do some findings/inquiries.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Young93(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Strongbest:

You are welcome here Sir. I can't really say where exactly you can get the chemicals over there but I'm certain there are places you can get them there. You just need to do some findings/inquiries.

Thanks.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Young93:
Alright. Thanks

My pleasure.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Strongbest:
Ok, update on our watsap live training:

We shall be learning the following:

1. Production of coconut oil

2. Extraction of orange oil

3. Natural body lightening mask (paste)

4.Bonus.........we decide that on the watsap group training.

Registration fees : N1,500 only

How to participate:

Simply request for account details through our official email address@:

Goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call 09092125124

Once we have enough number I can conveniently handle/cater for, I will announce it here and we start off.

Note: no booking of space, only those who make payment get registered. So, your payment is what counts and not just mere requesting for account details.

On the above, I will be updating us soon. Trying to create a new thread for attention on the subject.

Talking about privacy, I mean those who opt for the email delivery of lesson. I think I understand our decision, but I only feel coming together in such a way makes it easier and a bit organized.

More also, I'm going to put up a rule to deter anyone in the group from contacting a member privately. Nothing should ever call for that.

However, everyone still has the right to decide what option is best for them.

Let's stay tuned please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
@strongbest, i sent u a mail and i ve not received ur reply. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Juliana7:
@strongbest, i sent u a mail and i ve not received ur reply. Thanks

Apologies please. When did you send the mail? If sent over the weekend, think I have not. I treated the old ones over the weekend....I will definitely attend to others shortly.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Julivas(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
@Strongbest, please repost the available manual. Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):
1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula on
liquid cold Starch Production only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)
How to order, simply send me an
email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Julivas:
@Strongbest, please repost the available manual.
Thanks.

As above Sire!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Julivas(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Strongbest:

As above Sire!

Thanks.
Thanks, I will email you now sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.