Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (478985 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2018
For day now, have been trying to upload pictures of some products and image of product recently sent to one of us here over the weekend but not just working out.

Just trying to let us know a lot still have been happening behind the scene.

So, for those of us interested in anything take a step and contact me for a cool deal.

Don't just be a mere follower of this thread but an active follower; getting things done.

Every serious person here should have a product in the market by now, I assume.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Strongbest:
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one) NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

Please, check above for information on all of our available ebooks.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Meanwhile, due to the incessant request for the paint production ebook which I have already stopped selling for a while now, I have decided to give a chance to some serious interested few people again.

I am leaving the offer open for just this week and by this weekend we bring a final stop to it.

By weekend, I will also be available for your live questions and answers on watsap.

More also, for those who would want live and one on one training of the quality paint production on watsap, you can contact me and book your weekend training.

NB

1. To do live training on any product, you must book an appointment with me ahead of time.

2. you must have gotten all the needed materials ready and at hand before the appointed day.

3. Payment must have been made before the commencement of training. "We don wise up o. lols".

4. Price depends on negotiation. For instance, don't aspect live training on paint making to be 5k, it's a different deal entirely and definitely costs far more than just getting the ebook.

Ok. That's all. Let's do business this week.

Have a wonderful you week. Big love from Strongbest.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Heyllo people, please if you have made payment for anything and yet to send details of payment, kindly do so to help me revert immediately.

This is very important especially, to those who have made payment for watsap training. Please, send details of payment and service paid for, so I can organise my time to accommodate you in this weekend one on one watsap training session.

If you are paying for the watsap one on one training and you are not scheduled for training due to your not sending details of payment this weekend, you will have to be rescheduled for another weekend.

Please, let's help each other to achieve our purpose by yielding to simple instructions.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Meanwhile, if you paid for any ebook today and have sent details of your payment, kindly check your email. Your ebooks have been sent already.

I sincerely appreciate your patronages.
Stay blessed.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2018
All email treated.

My one on one watsap training crews, I have sent you message regarding your training session.

Please, check your mail and get to me in case of any needed adjustment in term of convenience regarding the time of training allocated to you.

Those that are yet to send details and have paid for this weekend session, you will definitely be rescheduled for next weekend when you finally send details anytime from now.

Let's make the weekend worthwhile.....

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Pearlmeon(f): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello dear. Thank you for the good work you are doing out here.
Please I need your email address.
Strongbest:

Heylloo ma'am, sorry for any confusion. However ma, whenever you see tin milk cup, it means the normal tin milk cup and whenever you see tomato tin cup it means the smallest tomato (delica) tin cup.

I'm actually using that means of measurement because it's very easy to find them around.

Hope it's clear ma. Please, feel free to ask more questions anytime.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Pearlmeon:
Hello dear. Thank you for the good work you are doing out here.
Please I need your email address.

The pleasure is all mine ma'am. Nice to have you here.

You can reach me here on our official email:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2018
First session gone already, two more sessions to go for the day.

Stick to instruction as given in your training schedule. If you missed your session always contact me on time and I reschedule you.

Note that you are the one to choose the period of the day convenient for you, not me. And if for any reason you won't be meeting up, it's good to always notify me ahead.

I will soon be adding more sessions like night/midnight session etc. Just for some of us that hardly can find time for it during the day.

I also think with time, I will add other days, might not be early hour of the day though.

Big ups to you all.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, that reminds me. If you have any deal with me, always check up our thread here. It will help you know what'sup.

If there's any unavoidable reason why I am not getting to you, I will always post it here then you know you're not being left out. It's easier to do so here than contacting individuals... can be a bit tasking sometimes.

Lastly, you have nothing to ever worry about if you have paid for any of my products or ebooks and have sent me details of payment. The product paid for, wil always be sent once payment is confirmed.
...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
It was a great day yesterday.

The only person scheduled for the afternoon session was as good as not showing up. No materials, just writing down formula for further notice. I don't know why some of us like so much of theory though.

I wasn't happy and almost didn't attend to him but I did just to move on.

If you can pay for one on one training, why won't you be able to just buy the materials needed for the practical?

Well, it's just an advise. After all, I get paid for it.

MeanWhile, have treated all emails, please check you inbox.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Top of the evening to you all here. Sorry I haven't found enough time for myself to come make some post here.

Please, for security sake, I want to plead with everyone to give a detail attention to my contacts here.

If there is ever a change in contact, I will definitely come here and announce it and drop the new one.

Secondly, I will never contact anyone for anything except in response to your request.

As in, I will never send you an unsolicited email, text message or call you just like that except you have contacted me for anything then I reply in turn.

Whenever you are not so sure of anything, please always come here and talk about it. I will surely respond then you know if you are on the right path.

Lastly, I will never promise you anything here that I can't offer.

Let's be smart. Some many evil souls going around looking for whom to scam. Please, don't allow your self to fall victim.

Just for emphasis sake, These are my contact details:

Email: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Phone contact: 07039338666

Please, look very well. Get used to my salutations.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lest I forget, also note that anyone spamming this thread with advert asking you to contact them have no link to me at all.

Anyone you contact here for anything not through my contacts is at your own risk.

This what I do and this what I know best to do.

I am a certified cosmetologist, I do not offer any other service here except things in the line of cosmetic production.

If ever have any new service to offer aside this one, I will definitely announce it here publicly. Please, be smart.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2018
The weekend is here again. Let's do business together.

Ibadan and Lagos based people here who wish to be distributors of our pink lips cream and blackshower gel soap should please contact me for a special deal and packages.

Meanwhile, all emails have been treated. Have a lovely weekend.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good evening. I want to sincerely apologise to some of us that I have not treated their mails. I will do so very soon.

Please, oga Dan in case you read this before seeing my mail, kindly contact me immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2018
UNVEILING MY NEW PRODUCT TO INTERESTED FEW PEOPLE.

Natural Permanent Skin Whitening Mix Formula (ebook)

People, if you have always desired to have a permanent white skin using a natural product, now here is your chance.

I will strongly recommend this product to all the beauticians in the house for their customers.

This works great and all the required materials and readily available anywhere you are and everything is natural. The materials are few and simple to mix.

Good news is, it gives you the permanent colour. Once you achieve your desired color you can stop applying the mix.

If you buy this product and does not work as claimed here, feel free to request for a refund.

What to note, the only way of preserving this product for a longer time usage is by putting it in the fridge.

Considering the above, if you don't don't have a fridge to preserve and you are not buying to produce for your daily need but for a longer period for more than a day or two then you may consider not requesting for this product.

I want it all natural hence the reason for not adding any chemical preservative.

PRICE: N5,000

Please, if you are not interested don't bother about the price because it's not negotiable.

Thanks.

We are done with this. Please do not bother requesting for it.

If you are interested in our available ebooks, kindly check the post above to see all our available ebooks, contents and prices.

Happy new month to you all.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Ibikeye1952 I don't know you.You guys should please just stop all this your scammish way of doing things here already.

Mod please, check the guy Ibikeye1952 out.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Strongbest:
Please, who is this guy above me? Yiu guys should please just stop all this your scammish way of doing things here already.

Mod please, check the guy above me out.

Bros i lost your number can i have it? I want to call you about the e-book
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2018
1miccza:

Bros i lost your number can i have it? I want to call you about the e-book

Sorry about that Sir: No is 07039338666.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
I
Strongbest:

Sorry about that Sir: No is 07039338666.

No problem i'll call you later in the day..
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sweetval: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anyone in Uyo I could work with on this. Really need a partner so we can work together.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Okay, let's keep it going for now, once I am satisfied with the number of people getting the new ebook I will announce it here and we will put a stop to the sale as usual

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Good morning people. Please if you are requesting for any of my products or ebooks always check the list of all available ebooks and product here and state the particular product or ebook you want..

Also, if you are asking how much is my ebook I will just have the feeling you are not serious about getting it and so I won't bother replying. That's because before contacting me I believe you must have read about it here and have equally seen all the details.

Let's have a great day my people.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Top of the evening to everyone here. Just a little announcement please.

I won't be holding one on one (watsap) training from this weekend till further notice. I will be in one of the NYSC orientation camps for training....will announce when I am free to continue.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tami5: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2018
hello Mr strong best thank you for all your effort here, I'm a newbie but I followed the thread diligently to the last page. although I missed some of your lessons as they are no longer on the thread. I was able to produce my liquid detergent it came out really nice and I feel absolutely great. Thank you so much sir. don't know how to upload the pix so you can see it.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tami5: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2018
I also produced bar soaps, thank you so much I'm grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2018
tami5:
hello Mr strong best thank you for all your effort here, I'm a newbie but I followed the thread diligently to the last page. although I missed some of your lessons as they are no longer on the thread. I was able to produce my liquid detergent it came out really nice and I feel absolutely great. Thank you so much sir. don't know how to upload the pix so you can see it.

Heyllo Sir, I am happy to hear (read)this. I trust you will continue to do more Sir.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
tami5:
I also produced bar soaps, thank you so much I'm grateful.

I am seriously impressed with your efforts Sir. Please, keep it up.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.