Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479143 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Strongbest:
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3.Medicated soap/non medicated
4.Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

7TH EBOOK: QUALITY CAR WASH FORMULA N2,000.

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as you cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks

Above are the available ebooks and prices. Please kindly go through and make a choice or just buy them all.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Strongbest:
Good morning to you all.
Finally, I have decided to put together a very practical and comprehensive ebook on the production of quality:

1. EMULSION
2. ENAMEL(SATIN, NYLON)
3. FLEX
4. GLOSS
5. MARBLE TROWEL and
6. TEXCOTE PAINT

Price: 5,000

Please, don't contact me if you don't need the ebook. It's for those that need it. The price is not negotiable but I bet you will pay more to get it if you know what is packaged there.

The formulas are for quality paints, even more quality than what some of our so called paint companies produce.

You are a pro with this ebook in your hands. Your paint is a top notch with guaranteed quality.

Thanks.

Kindly read the above Sir and Ma.

The ebook on quality paint production was first advertised here sometimes in May and sold to limited number of people.

I didn't put it in the list of our available ebook for sale because it's a special ebook. Just like some other ebooks like that in the past. So if you're interested in any of the special offers you will have to contact me and I will let you know if it's up for grab or not.

Please, if you have contacted me on getting the ebook on paint production kindly check page 153 and 154 of this thread to for more details.

Also, check your emails for my response.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2018
If you live in Lagos/Ibadan and Ogun (Sango Ota) to be precise, we need more distributors of our organic whitening cream and pink lip balm.

Kindly call: 07039338666 or

send me to our official email address at:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Juicy offer awaits you.

And if you are also longing to be a producer of the organic skin whitening cream feel free to contact me, if the price is right we deal.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by noniboy231(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Am interested,how do I go about it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2018
noniboy231:
Am interested,how do I go about it

Heyllo, about what Sir? Please, kindly read through the thread for clarification.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2018
Check your mails please. Have blessed a day.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
It's a bright new week people. Let's keep holding it locked down.

I sincerely appreciate your patronages in the past week. Honestly, I have met great and wonderful people and some I can proudly call my friends here.

Thanks for believing in me, and for the trust, I am truly grateful. God bless you all.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Good morning people. Harmattan is here. I hope you won't be buying vasseline but producing your own special one to help handle the season. wink.

Get set, we are going to review our vasseline production to help you know how to formulate yours to meet your skin need at a season like this.

Hey, let's know if you're here still.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Seems only two people are here now. I wish nairaland has a way to track the likers. Lols cheesy

Well, if you get in here and want us to do the review on vasseline for harmattan indicate by a like or a comment. Let's see how many people still really do come here these days.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ebowo(f): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mine sir!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ebowo(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sir strong best I am waiting for my hand sanitiser email o! You said we should upload, see my own o, i got it from one of us, when I have money I will buy your e-books...tnks for the free lesson on liquid soap too

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2018
Ebowo:
Sir strong best I am waiting for my hand sanitiser email o! You said we should upload, see my own o, i got it from one of us, when I have money I will buy your e-books...tnks for the free lesson on liquid soap too

Heyllo Ma'am, this is very nice, I must say. However, how do we ascertain the product is truly yours and produced by you?

I will give you more than an ebook on hand sanitizer, I need you to prove it's yours.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 1:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, this is very nice, I must say. However, how do we ascertain the product is truly yours and produced by you?

I will give you more than an ebook on hand sanitizer, I need you to prove it's yours.

Thanks
Bros na me first talk o but I never received mine. Wetin I do naa?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Anthony20: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2018
i HAVE NOT BEEN WITH YOU THROUGH ALL THESE STAGES HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Babacele:
Bros na me first talk o but I never received mine. Wetin I do naa?

Good evening my oga at the top. The deal is to upload pictures of any product made by you cheesy

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Anthony20:
i HAVE NOT BEEN WITH YOU THROUGH ALL THESE STAGES HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?

Heyllo Sir/Ma, you can just start from page one and glance through the pages to see some lessons already treated. Just stay tuned for the new lesson coming up soon.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sylvadan: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining

us on this thread, so far, we've

learned how to produce:

liquid
detergent, germicide (izal

formula), antiseptic (dettol

formula), Balm (aboniki
formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid
detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2.....................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.................Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products

Page 7--------------condensed milk

Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 114 ---------------About my e-book

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages
before the questions.

NOTE: Please, note that the contents and all our available ebooks and prices are always update
d on the last or second to the last page of this thread.

Ensure to always check the last or second to the last page of the thread to have knowledge of the changes.

Thanks.

pls add me o
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ebowo(f): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Strongbest:

Thanks
Ok sir,i am a mother and a wife who is responsible enough to tell the truth, but i forgot to record , i will be teaching some group of women next week, i hope to record and send to you,i actually learnt some of the skills you teach here from else where but yours is more comprehensive. I am here to learn more.
Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Zdoh(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by pman06(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Buying Your Funds Regularly at reasonable rate

Message on Whatsapp for fast deal.

We buy

Skrill
BTC
Ethereum
Payoneer
Webmoney
Etc

$3000 btc needed
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Sobandemojisola: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N400 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today
.«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder
.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-One-1-Six-0
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ebowo:

Ok sir,i am a mother and a wife who is responsible enough to tell the truth, but i forgot to record , i will be teaching some group of women next week, i hope to record and send to you,i actually learnt some of the skills you teach here from else where but yours is more comprehensive. I am here to learn more.
Thanks for your prompt response.

Oooooops. I didn't mean to sound disrespectful Ma'am. I just wanted us to encourage others by showing off our personal products here to let them know how much one can achieve being here. Good to know they are your real products.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Sorry for the delay in treating your mails. I had to give an attention to a new project.

For those I delayed sending their ebooks to, after payment and details sent, I have compensated you with bonuses. I am not trying to bribe you people though. Just a compensation cheesy

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ebowo(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
It's fine sir!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ACAN(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
MARKET REVIEW FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0qixIxMxI&feature=youtu.be
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Greetings here. How's everyone doing?

I know everyone is feeling the dry season already and our body jelly will definitely be very important at this point.

So, let me help you keep your body intact while the season last.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Please, get the following ready while we wait for formulation and steps.

1. Petroleum jelly

2. Paraffin oil

3. Coconut oil

4. Olive oil

5. Shea butter (optional)

6. Production perfume ( channel or pearls) depends on your choice though

7. Glycerine

Other supplements

- carrot oil

- sesame oil

-vitamin E

Will name more if necessary, later.

Do the needful and click the share or like button ifyou are following.

Don't worry, your likes or share won't cost you a dime and it won't increase my bank account, I just need to know the number of people following. smiley

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sylvadan: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
Strongbest:
First of all, let me quickly give a
brief explanation of what this
thread is all about. This thread is
created out of the desire to
equip and empower people with
some entrepreneural skills. Our
free training is mainly going to be
centred on how to produce
some of our daily need products
such as: liquid soap,
disinfectant (dettol), germicide
(Izal), balm etc, either for commercial purpose or for personal use. I'll like to make
it as interactive as possible. Feel
free to ask questions and
contribute your ideas also.

This is going to be a kind of continuation of our dear thread ''Lucrative Business You Can Do With 20k or Less'' that we lost to the recent attack on nairaland.
We were already on page 21 or so, before the sudden attack.

Let's start registering our interests.

Please, don't post anything outside the topic of discussion and please avoid spamming the thread with adverts .

Thanks.

oh!what a good work,is ohly GOD that ll reward,amen
pls i need the ebook to meet up

silvany830@yahoo,com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
sylvadan:

oh!what a good work,is ohly GOD that ll reward,amen
pls i need the ebook to meet up

silvany830@yahoo,com

Amen. Please, kindly look to see the instructions on how to get any of my ebooks Sir. wink
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ok. We have less than 10people following, which means it's pretty easy to send to them individually.

Please, kindly drop your user name here and I will announce how to get the file across to you.

Don't drop your email. Justsay "present" and I will give the next information on how to get the body jelly formula from me.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Strongbest:
Ok. We have less than 10people following, which means it's pretty easy to send to them individually.

Please, kindly drop your user name here and I will announce how to get the file across to you.

Don't drop your email. Justsay "present" and I will give the next information on how to get the body jelly formula from me.

Thanks
Present.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by go4success(f): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Strongbest:

Thanks
present

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.