Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Steps To Secure India Visa From Nigeria.... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Steps To Secure India Visa From Nigeria.... (1792 Views)

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / India Visa Enquiries / India Visa Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Secure India Visa From Nigeria.... by 20dollars(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Hello NL,
I will like to visit a friend in Inidan. we have a good friend and be doing business together online for the past 2 years now and talking to each other on phone. but another business is coming up now which will need for us to see face to face. And i decided to pay him a visit to strike the deal and will be spending like 60 days before i will be back to 9ja. I will like to know the steps to acquire their visitor visa and how much is there visa fee. and all other relevant documents that will be needed to acquire this visa.
please your contribution will be accepted.
Thanks alot.
Re: Steps To Secure India Visa From Nigeria.... by worry359(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Search on Google to get FACTS
Indian visa requirements are here.

http://www.indianhcabuja.com/Visa-Requirements.htm

(1) (Reply)

Luxembourg Becomes First Country To Make All Public Transit Free / Certification Of Non-availability Of Birth Certificate / Black Sunday: Fatal Accident On Umuahia-okigwe Road Leaves Many Dead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.