Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures (56215 Views)

Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jennydoris: All these just to take a snap...

I pray make I have such time....
But wait ooo if I no come see white wall to take the shot nko?

Hundreds of Photos that VIPs get for free from photo journalists and get pasted all over the world.

Pursue success...
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by guttentag(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
rattlesnake: THEY WANTED HIM

BUT HE REFUSED TO JOIN

OSEWA IS A HERO

Very funny
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by kingsbeko(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: If it aren't paracetamol,it can never be Paracetamol,so if u aren't beautiful no matter d Trick,Film Trick or Hat Trick u apply u won't be beautiful.
lol,,,,whatevr u give the camera dats wot it will produce....
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by alhajimikehell(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
hu don worwor don worwor..hu don fine don fine no b my fault
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Igholize(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Absolute nonsense !
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Samsonklin(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
mitcheeew!! So much for so little. Who go like go like u jor! Nor b by photo.... ki ni.
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Neldrizzy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Naa me pay 4 the beer wey i drink... i go party
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by tuffgongjo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
kingsbeko: lol,,,,whatevr u give the camera dats wot it will produce....
.as u pose na so u go show$u can't give what u don't have neither can u be more than what are.
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nicepoker(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op post ur pix let's confirm
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Jerrick(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Trick for extremely ugly folks! cool I refuse to conform!
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by zees(f): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
ok

3 Likes

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
And guys will be like "Holy Sh!!t! shocked She doesn't look like that on BBM angry Too fugly in person!"
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
that girl you uploaded her photo is one of my groupie grin
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tbillz: Tips for Kemistry and Estelle/ Taiye taiwo and Omobaba 1 can also bookmark the page. Banky waddup? This might help too[headies]....................10 tricks LOL, who are you tricking?
Haba na brother bankole head you dey use play so? God will see us o kontinu
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by airsaylongcon: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Calebosko: op u mean like this??
The OP said to pose in front of a white background not mosquito net! grin
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by pussyeater(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Photoshob nko?
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Too many instructions angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mtcheeew.. I think say na better thing self.. Meanwhile You don't get it by wishing, staring, or hoping. You don't get it easy. You get it by working your ass off every single day.

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

Those that talk down to you are just trying to walk tall by making u feel small. Rise above

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it. - Jonathan Winters

For more of these subcribe to the most educative, entertaining and inspirational channel on BBM C0041F518. Don't forget it is C0041F518 invite your friends also
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Jimmyomolade: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Y'all shud google dis song "madam Alero by Doubleojay" d sng na club banger i swear u wudnt stop putn it on repeat! Link
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Jimmyomolade: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Y'all shud google dis song "madam Alero by Doubleojay" d sng na club banger i swear u wudnt stop putn it on repeat! Link http://www.waptrick.com/mwap.jsp?type=FT&langpref=EN&id=316907&from=S&name=madam+alero+-+doubleojay&p=QFT
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by FuckYou: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: If it aren't paracetamol,it can never be Paracetamol,so if u aren't beautiful no matter d Trick,Film Trick or Hat Trick u apply u won't be beautiful.
so u meant i don't have hope
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by oloworulz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Joblessness
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Solodegreat24(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Who don fine don fine

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by 360command: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
The one wey dey vex me b say person go take 100 pictures, delete 99 use 1 as dp. Na must say we must fine. If your pic no fine, e mean say u don dey grow old.
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mascara angry shocked , blush on top I wan take pishor? Hmmmmmm
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Wisdytech(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Finally! Dj Wisdytech™ Raptape (RNB) Vol. 5 is up for DOWNLOAD.

Download for #free-
http://www.hulkshare.com/djwisdytech/dj-wisdytech™-raptape-vol-5
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by 360command: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Solodegreat24: Who don fine don fine
gbam!
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=pelumiakinboye][img]http://3.bp..com/-BONoE8f2iXM/U7WcQbhiwqI/AAAAAAAABX8/5-XmMh8xH_s/s1600/diadem.jpg[/img]

Even if you love the way you look in person, it takes practice to make sure your in-the-flesh beauty translates on camera. The good news? Being photogenic is a skill you can totally master. Here are a few of our favourite tips that will help you bring out your inner Gisele.

1. Take a look at your favourite pictures of yourself and try to spot a pattern. Do you like the way you look from a certain angle? When you smile a specific way? Try to replicate your best poses next time you have your photo taken.

2. Try this old school red carpet trick: Put your tongue behind your teeth when you smile to avoid a goofy, too-wide grin.

3. Blush is a must! Without some colour on your cheeks, your face can look two dimensional in photos. Use a medium pink shade on the apples of your cheeks to help shape your face.

4. Try the “red carpet” pose: put your hand on your hip, angle your body to the side and turn your head towards the camera. It’s a cliché, but it really does work to help you look slimmer.

5. Stand in front of a white wall. A light-coloured backdrop will help brighten your face. Using a white background also helps a camera’s automatic settings find the right colour balance, so your skin tone doesn’t end up looking too pink or yellow.

6. Be in more pictures! People who think they’re unphotogenic tend to pose for fewer photos overall, but photography is a game of averages. Even Kate Moss doesn’t nail it on the first frame. The more shots you let your photographer take, the more likely you’ll be happy with one or two of them.

7. A photo shot from just above you is way more flattering than one shot from below. If you’re taller than the person holding the camera, grab a seat.

8. Avoid standing directly under a light, which can cast weird shadows on your face. Instead, stand facing a natural light source, such as a window, or in a spot where soft light hits your face from the side.

9. Curled lashes and mascara are musts. “Both open up your eyes, and the eyes are the focal point of a picture. You want to draw people into a picture, so you want to maximize the impact of the eyes. They more open they are, the more the light hits them and that’s what makes them twinkle!”

10. Forget saying “cheese,” and instead think of something funny. Better yet, joke with the photographer. A natural smile trumps a fake one every time.

http://naijaoriginal..com/2014/07/10-tricks-that-make-you-instantly-more.html[/quo pouting of mouth is in vogue right now . According 2 ada mbano, it's called panting!
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by kr0ne(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2014
All this one na Tales By Moonlight. The quicker you know your physical appeal the better. Some people deliberately refuse to buy mirror, not because they can't afford it but because they don't wanna be disappointed by what they see. Accept your fate!

1 Like

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2014
@Op why d long story? use camera360!!!! simple!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Ladies Are Viciously Insulted After Posting Make-up Free Photos / Learn How To Make Lace Earrings / 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.