Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Stephen Keshi Finally Explains Why He Dumped Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Finally Explains Why He Dumped Nigeria (762 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Keshi Finally Quit Supper Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Finally Explains Why He Dumped Nigeria by Guruscrew: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
After all the speculations and intrigues over
the purported resignation of Nigeria's Super
Eagles Head Coach, Stephen Keshi, the
former coach of Mali and Togo has finally
spoken out over the uncertainty
surrounding his future.

According to an interview Keshi granted
supersport.com, after the Nigeria versus
France match, at the Brasilia Palace Hotel
camp of the Super Eagles in Brazil and
published on Thursday, 3 July, 2014, the
former skipper of the Nigerian team stated
that he is done with the Eagles.
Keshi was also quoted to have said that he
is finished with his assignment with the
team and had enough of the politics
associated with handling the Nigerian
national football team.

"I am done. I have finished my assignment
with the team. I have had enough of all the
politics and games and intrigues of handling
the national team,"
the man called the ....
PLEASE CONTINUE READIN HERE http://guruscrew.com/forum2_theme_1084768.xhtml?tema=47
Re: Stephen Keshi Finally Explains Why He Dumped Nigeria by omar22(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmm

I dont blame him....
Re: Stephen Keshi Finally Explains Why He Dumped Nigeria by Butoneday2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
angry angry Fuvck wit the blog

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart / Ancelotti: Di Maria Has Asked To Leave Madrid / OFF THE POST – What Is Wrong With Arsene Wenger And The Fans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.