Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria (5247 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Very Urgent!!! Pharmacy Shops Selling Any Of The Isotretinoin Brands In Ibadan? / Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
This is very Urgent, where can i get any of the Isotretinoin Brand in Nigeria, I really need it so as to cure my perennial acne. Your contribution would be highly appreciated.Thanks
Re: Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by lomaxx: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Have you seen a dermatologist before trying to use this product?
Re: Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
yes have seen a dermatologist, am currently on d drug though on a low dose, but i need 2 get my subsequent supply before i run out of d one am using now.
Re: Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by EEA1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls how did you get the current one you're using. What is the exact name of the drug you have. I happen to need it too. Pls share.
Re: Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
EEA1:
Pls how did you get the current one you're using. What is the exact name of the drug you have. I happen to need it too. Pls share.

I got it @ ibadan, d brand i bought is roaccutane 20mg costs N15k 4 30 capsules. U cn as well order 4 it online

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by Brightwilson341: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tolullopsy:

I got it @ ibadan, d brand i bought is roaccutane 20mg costs N15k 4 30 capsules. U cn as well order 4 it online

Did it work for you? Has ur acne stopped? I'm about to start taking the medication and I need to know if it worked for you as well as the side effects.
Re: Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Brightwilson341:

Did it work for you? Has ur acne stopped? I'm about to start taking the medication and I need to know if it worked for you as well as the side effects.

It worked, this drug is very expensive and so many bad side effects, some of its side effects is irreversible and permanent . I had to stop after 4 months of taking it because i experienced a terrible side effect which i can't cope with.

The acne came back because i didn't complete my dosage.
Re: Help!!!!!! Please Where Can I Get Any Of The ISOTRETINOIN Brands In Nigeria by Marissay: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tolullopsy:

It worked, this drug is very expensive and so many bad side effects, some of its side effects is irreversible and permanent . I had to stop after 4 months of taking it because i experienced a terrible side effect which i can't cope with.

The acne came back because i didn't complete my dosage.

its cause u did not finish you dosage like u said probably you sud try again contact me on 08179980668 for ways in which you can use d drug n have reduced side effects n also for d drug itself

(1) (Reply)

Faith Care And TOLF To Provide Free Treatments For Enugu Residents / COVID-19 Update For April 12 2021 In Nigeria / I Need A Cure For Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.