Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) (6115 Views)

Four Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name For / So Anyone Know Which Of The Chicken Republic Outlets Are Shut Down? / I Don't Know How To Cook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Make una bet who go win the cup! cool

@op take alomo + combine + 2 shots and a little jedi grin
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Agybabe: Make una bet who go win the cup! cool

@op take alomo + combine + 2 shots and a little jedi grin
You no get work abi? Come dey pack my shitt for house na, I go pay u we'll cry
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Odunharry(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
][color=#000030:
France no sabi play. Them go lose. [/color]
Up Germany
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
experimentist: You no get work abi? Come dey pack my shitt for house na, I go pay u we'll cry
I go gree blame you? And you go dey form badoo later...smh
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Agybabe:
I go gree blame you? And you go dey form badoo later...smh
I no be baddoo o, I be goodoo
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
experimentist: I no be baddoo o, I be goodoo
mstchew

Next!
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Agybabe:
mstchew

Next!
Na me like yo profile pics now... Omo you b angel o, chai! Wetin dey na, mek we relate..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
experimentist: Na me like yo profile pics now... Omo you b angel o, chai! Wetin dey na, mek we relate..
See this one tongue
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Agybabe:
See this one tongue
Which one you dey? Make I add u for fb na..
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
experimentist: Which one you dey? Make I add u for fb na..
Be free as air
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Agybabe:
Be free as air
grin

*modified*

1968? shocked
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by MrMac10(m): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2014
ALOMO NA FATHER OF ALL NATIONS
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by MrMac10(m): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2014
experimentist: grin

*modified*

1968? shocked
. CALIFORNIA KUSH
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
. CALIFORNIA KUSH
did what? undecided
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by cheguevera: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
OG KUSH BETTER THAN THE BUDS ON AMSTERDAM
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
experimentist: grin

*modified*

1968? shocked

huh?
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Agybabe:

huh?
It's sumtin abt ur fb..
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
experimentist: It's sumtin abt ur fb..
wah about it?
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by experimentist: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Agybabe:
wah about it?
I go tell you.. Accept d invite na..
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Agybabe(f): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
experimentist: I go tell you.. Accept d invite na..
I don't in heaven's name get you!
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Jamie:
France no sabi play. Them go lose.!
shey e Dey sweet you to derail ppl thread ...
Re: I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
One beautiful thing about these your two chicks is that, they don't get jealous of each other and they don't fight as well. I think chick alomo rocks better with the highest groove. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Ewedu / Fat Is Beautiful: Foods That Will Give You That Sexy Plump Body / Snake Pepe Soup (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.