Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Simplykay's Kitchen- Food Entrepreneurship, Tips And More. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Simplykay's Kitchen- Food Entrepreneurship, Tips And More. (1092 Views)

6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / Why Do People Prefer Igbo And Calabar/akwaibom Kitchen/food Than Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simplykay's Kitchen- Food Entrepreneurship, Tips And More. by Simplykay(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello everybody, I hope you're having a great day. I'm Simplykay, a budding Caterer/Food Entrepreneur with several years of experience in the Hospitality Industry. I bake cakes, cook for events, make smallchops and cocktail drinks and organize training classes from time to time. I'm based in Lagos but work takes me all around Nigeria, and hopefully outside Nigeria very soonsmiley I am very passionate about what I do; for me, food isn't just about eating, it is a total experiencewink
Re: Simplykay's Kitchen- Food Entrepreneurship, Tips And More. by Simplykay(f): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Our cakes are simply delicious, ad delivery is prompt.

Re: Simplykay's Kitchen- Food Entrepreneurship, Tips And More. by Simplykay(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Made these for a client recently. Leaf moimoi with sliced boiled eggs and steamed fish as filling. You could specify the filling you want with your order: Corned beef, Steamed/Smoked fish, Shrimp, Eggs, etc.

(1) (Reply)

How To Test If Your Eggs Are Still Free (photo) / 7 Reasons Nigerians Are Obsessed With Suya / How To Prepare Cucumber Tomato Sandwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.