Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa (12442 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by myboy2010(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Second Republic Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji
Balarabe Musa, on Thursday, took a swipe at
President Goodluck Jonathan, alleging that his
incompetence has affected every part of Nigeria.
Musa, who said this during an interview with The
PUNCH , added that the fact that over 200
schoolgirls abducted by the Boko Haram sect from
Chibok, Borno State, had not been rescued after 80
days showed gross incompetence on the part of the
Federal Government.
He described the involvement of foreign security
agents in the bid to rescue the schoolgirls and halt
Boko Haram insurgency as unpatriotic, saying the
Federal Government had the capacity to handle the
situation.
Musa said, “Jonathan’s incompetence has affected
every part of Nigeria. The inability to resolve the
issue of the abduction of the schoolgirls from
Chibok, Borno State and the continued abduction of
women and children is a show of gross
incompetence on the part of the Federal
Government.
“Apart from that, President Goodluck Jonathan and
his government went ahead to unpatriotically invite
foreigners to solve a problem that the Federal
Government has the capacity to solve. And up till
today, the foreigners have not been able to identify
where the abducted children are. Nothing concrete
is coming both from the Federal Government and
those invited to help.”
When asked if it was proper for Jonathan to seek
re-election given the current state of the nation,
Musa said the Peoples Democratic Party would
suffer defeat in the 2015 presidential election if it
nominated the President as its candidate.
He said, “Considering the negative state of the
nation, that has affected every part of Nigeria,
particularly the level of poverty and insecurity.
Jonathan should not contest for re-election in 2015.
His party will not even nominate him. But if it does,
it will face the consequences, because Jonathan
will lose the election woefully.
“He will not get reasonable votes even in the
South-South where he comes from because the
South-South is also suffering from the negative
state of the nation. South-South people are also
suffering from the current level of unemployment,
hunger and insecurity. Jonathan’s incompetence
has affected every part of Nigeria.”
Musa also ruled out the possibility of the All
Progressives Congress being behind the Boko
Haram insurgency, saying no political party has the
capacity to sponsor such sustained terrorist
attacks.
He said the insurgency was aimed at destabilising
Nigeria and noted that only the Federal Government,
some rich criminals, and foreign imperialists, who
are seeking the disintegration of Nigeria, have the
capacity to sponsor it.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by experimentist: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wow! Chai! I can't believe it! Diaris God o!

Like play, like play I commented first.. It's a sign of good thing coming my way before dis year runs out.. I wan marry Dangote's daughter God abeg help... Chai! God, Diaris YOU o!

Even if Dangote's daughter no work I fit manage Jonathan own.. Help me God!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
What has he (Balarabe) done to help?

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by saasala(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Everyone knows that.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by duerap: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Summary...
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by gentleasia(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Musa go die, nothing new

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Billygee2u: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
you and all the northern born to rule should go and have a new country to rule and leave Nigeria alone

32 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by joeace2020(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jonathan till infinity!!!! Nigeria on the brink grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Ogbuefienubiaka: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
These guys will not stop this maddness until they get power at all cost-even with Boko Haram. Thank God am not an aboki o

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by oluking: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
ok i don hear
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by diamond02: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by scribble: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
lol the incomeptence of northern leaders since independence is the real culprit.

38 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by omanifrank(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
kk
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by scribble: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
diamond02: .

okay u made ur point

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by omanifrank(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ogbuefienubiaka: These guys will not stop this maddness until they get power at all cost-even with Boko Haram. Thank God am not an aboki o
hmm

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by IAMBREEZY: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Who cares.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by uzornoble: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: What has he (Balarabe) done to help?

HELP ME ASK HIM O.

Cant beliv i made fp.....#dancIng kpangolo towards live tranformer for a befiting hug#

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Oklander: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Before nko...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Ebubeslym(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
saasala: Everyone knows that.

get a life

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by seunbadmus(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Sadly true. In short, Nigeria has never had leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by donlemson(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
him and his advisers.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by bdemix(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
It is well sad

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Bazinga(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Booked. Stay clear
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by slimthugchimee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Go n die

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by DWJOBScom(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Even since I have known him, I have never heard a nice word about Nigeria off his lips. Something must be wrong...............he must be bitter over something we can't tell

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by LMAyedun(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
He is an hypocrite. Wht did he do to make Nigeria better when he was Kaduna Gov. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Saraben(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
where did this one come from? because ever since i.have been reading the current affairs and newspaper i have never seen his name? and who is he to call our president incompetent ? is he competent? no one is perfect for christ sake

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
D north wants 2 grip of power at all cost but that is not fair. They have rulled 4 so long without any +ve result n dey still want 2 rule again. Were dey born 2 rule? Or is Aso rock 4 them alone?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
D north wants 2 grip power at all cost but that is not fair. They have rulled 4 so long without any +ve result n dey still want 2 rule again. Were dey born 2 rule? Or is Aso rock 4 them alone?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by rayopt(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
mumu president!

the guy seems incapable of handling politics
he shud be adviced to resign
[size=20pt]weak people never give way when they ought to — cardinal de retz[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Billygee2u: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
born to rule mentality.only mad people will want a desperate northern polithievecian to rule Nigeria again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC, Release Fayose's Property - Abuja High Court Orders / Calls For Restructuring Suspicious –presidency / Peter Obi: Much Ado About Funding From Diasporans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.