Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG (2105 Views)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
If you have been privileged at birth to determine your country of birth (Nationality). Will you have chosen NIGERIA willingly? If not which country would you have chosen and why?
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Kanwulia: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
NEVER!
Not even ANYWHERE in DAFTFRICA! kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Never, i can't even lie about that

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kanwulia: NEVER!
Not even ANYWHERE in DAFTFRICA! kiss

okay, any other country of choice?
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
tatiana009: Never, i can't even lie about that

Chai...country with peace and unity as it identity....Well, whereelse?
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Kanwulia: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
oskaaay:

okay, any other country of choice?

THE GREATEST USA!!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kanwulia:

THE GREATEST USA!!!!! cool

USA!....hmm..not too bad..at least the world leading Nation as at now....
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Kanwulia: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
oskaaay:

USA!....hmm..not too bad..at least the world leading Nation as at now....

Oh yes o! We are toooooooo much! cool
It is independence day today here.
Come see TRUE LOVE of a country.
Even my nail polish is in American FLAGS!
All fingers and toes! cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Emmanuex(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nigeria ke...Impossible i would av chosen between USA or CHINA.. Dats all

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kanwulia:

Oh yes o! We are toooooooo much! cool
It is independence day today here.
Come see TRUE LOVE of a country.
Even my nail polish is in American FLAGS!
All fingers and toes! cool

Chai.......Truely AMERICAN! grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Emmanuex: Nigeria ke...Impossible i would av chosen between USA or CHINA.. Dats all

hmmmmm...what did Naija do you people of NIGERIA? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Emmanuex(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
oskaaay:

hmmmmm...what did Naija do you people of NIGERIA? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Okay lemme ask u a question... Wit all dat is happening in Nigeria is Nigeria good or bad?

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Emmanuex: Okay lemme ask u a question... Wit all dat is happening in Nigeria is Nigeria good or bad?

While will i not answer.... Nigeria is what it is to individual...no specific definition cause some are feeling the front while some are back, left and right.....hmmmmmmm NAIJA.......
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Emmanuex(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
oskaaay:

While will i not answer.... Nigeria is what it is to individual...no specific definition cause some are feeling the front while some are back, left and right.....hmmmmmmm NAIJA.......
I can sense it.. U sef u knw Naija isnt dat good... Who no lyk better thing

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Dubby6(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
God forbid...ill choose Jamaica or old rome(italy) were i can high and Bleep all day....
Who like BH or who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by herald9: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gaddamit Capital NO angry

Naija yaff given me too much headache...
I see myself in oyingbo land
Where my future is insured
where no course is an island
Where u can sue anyone without fear undecided
And most especially...
Where i can rock with those white cute chicks cheesy

@Missmossy...were you sure you could choose naija all over again or were you trying to be lip-patriotic? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Emmanuex: I can sense it.. U sef u knw Naija isnt dat good... Who no lyk better thing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Emmanuex(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lolz... Good night joke
Akpos: I want us to be in a
relationship.
Herdeypeyju: Its okay but under one
condition
Akpos: Which one?
Herdeypeyju: No sex coz am preserving
it for my future
hubby.
Akpos: Thats okay, I also have my
condition
herdeypeyju: Which one?
Akpos: No using of my money coz
am preserving it for my future
wife..
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Emmanuex(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
oskaaay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dats d fact.. Let us b truthful wit ourselves juur

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Emmanuex: Dats d fact.. Let us b truthful wit ourselves juur

okay...lets hear others sha.......
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by bellong: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Luxembourg

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
bellong: Luxembourg

just googled that now and discovered that it is an interesting country right?
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by bellong: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
oskaaay:

just googled that now and discovered that it is an interesting country right?

"Google is always right"..................

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
bellong:

"Google is always right"..................

yeah....it had nice pictures.....seemly beautify country..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by cococandy(f): 2:47am On Jul 05, 2014
Not even in the next lifetime,
NO!![b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 3:05am On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: Not even in the next lifetime,
NO!![b][/b]

ehhhnn....Naija people oooooo
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 05, 2014
Yes,I will choose Nigeria..........................as my second option,after Canada.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Yomieluv: Yes,I will choose Nigeria..........................as my second option,after Canada.

Naija is FIRST CLASS oooo....No second choice at birth nauhnnnnn
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by corisande: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2014
Naaaaaa!
if I had a choice, Nigeria will not be on my list

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by oskaaay(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2014
corisande: Naaaaaa!
if I had a choice, Nigeria will not be on my list

Then, what country will top your list? grin shocked
Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by corisande: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2014
oskaaay:

Then, what country will top your list? grin shocked

USA

1 Like

Re: If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG by jumzzy448: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2014
Hell no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sweet Memories Of The Past ( Photo ) / Johnson Baby Essentials Box From The Uk (london) For Quick Sale. / Is It Right For Couples To Hide Their Salaries From Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.