Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lies You Were Told About The University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Were Told About The University (21012 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Told In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Sowl(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2014
temigracie: maybe u shud explain it to me...i understand pple alot.....am very sure i ll understand ur condition...
Gracie na wa oo,wats ur ish wit dis so called ugly and broke guy u supposedly labelled him,since u knw his symptoms and u cant provide a cure,y distub him wit ur hypocritical listenin ear and pseudo sympathy? undecided
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Sowl(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Phumi TJ: everybody in uni had a smartphone especially a BB. me self rush and manage buy android b4 entering
you can imagine my surprise when I got into OAU and saw pple carrying even Nokia palasa grin
moral: be proud of whatever phone u ave
Funmi thank ur star its OaU,coz if it were 2b skulz lyk UNILAG and LASU my dear u wld b tempted 2do tinz 2kip up wit d jones's!!!
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Sowl(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2014
mimiejacobz: Was told by nollywood that if a guy mistakenly hits you n ur book falls on the ground you both will become lovers wen u bend down to pick it n u kip staring at each other
mimi i guess u are d perfect description of alice in wonderland or any epic fairytale,hope u ve bin able 2find ur prince charmin tru such similar process? Loooooool!!!lwkmd!!!! grin
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Sowl:
Gracie na wa oo,wats ur ish wit dis so called ugly and broke guy u supposedly labelled him,since u knw his symptoms and u cant provide a cure,y distub him wit ur hypocritical listenin ear and pseudo sympathy? undecided
han han..how e consign u??...i sed 'maybe'he s ugly n broke...i dint not jump to conclusion..n d guy in questn didnt even deny d fact...how is dat my problem?..n i offered to help
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Talius(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2014
no mind dem na so dem lie different things give us. God have mercy
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Sowl(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2014
temigracie: han han..how e consign u??...i sed 'maybe'he s ugly n broke...i dint not jump to conclusion..n d guy in questn didnt even deny d fact...how is dat my problem?..n i offered to help
4rm d consequent post btw u both,i stil didnt see any help dat u offered coz u only succeeded in remindin d innocent dude of his predicaments,and as 4 askin wats my biz abt it,it wasnt also ur biz wen u replied him strait 2his face dat ''he is broke and ugly'' i cant rememba him taggin ur name in his post b4 u dcided 2 render ur pseudo sympathy,remove d log of wood in ur eye 1st b4 helpin odaz 2remuv d spec of dirt in there's!!!pishikom
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Sowl:
4rm d consequent post btw u both,i stil didnt see any help dat u offered coz u only succeeded in remindin d innocent dude of his predicaments,and as 4 askin wats my biz abt it,it wasnt also ur biz wen u replied him strait 2his face dat ''he is broke and ugly'' i cant rememba him taggin ur name in his post b4 u dcided 2 render ur pseudo sympathy,remove d log of wood in ur eye 1st b4 helpin odaz 2remuv d spec of dirt in there's!!!pishikom
my dear,u r free to say anytin....d last i checked, i did not name im....since d guy in question did not read it d way u r are reading it....dats a relieve to me
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Sowl(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
temigracie: my dear,u r free to say anytin....d last i checked, i did not name im....since d guy in question did not read it d way u r are reading it....dats a relieve to me
Rememba 2day is a sunday and its supposed 2b an holy day,can u honestly tel me and vouch dat ur conscience can justify wat u just told me,and dat ur initial intentions where really 4 humanity sake and nt 4 mockery?
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by profeoo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
manneger2:
yea...bch
wat set?? Ï'm U2009 set
Re: Lies You Were Told About The University by Oraeri30: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Are you a Natural Science, Medical science, Health science student in search of project materials?
What are you waiting for?
click...
http://uniprojectsearch.com/pollen-analysi…-honey-flowers/
Pollen Analysis of Honey (Honey and Flowers)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / The History Of ASUU Strike Since 2001 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.