Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. (9214 Views)

Wike Bans Okada In 4 Lgas Of Orashi Region / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2014
[b][/b]
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Can somebody answer me.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
This is quite ridiculous,over 240 views,no answer.Am i sure this is nairaland?.
Please where is Abagworo?.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by passion007: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Double post
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by passion007: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'm following the thread, hoping the query will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Chamack: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Orashi ia made up of Igbo speaking people, Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni, Omoku and likely to join them are Oguta and Etche.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by bymigokeph: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Orashi state will b made up of d present day ONELGA, AWELGA, AELGA, ABOLGA, & part of DELGA. Have I answered ur question

2 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hope it isn't a plot,to cut off the oil producing part of Imo state,and join it to SS?.
Oguta and the entire Egbema,shouldn't be removed from SE!.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by stebell(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Orashi will be made up of Ahaoda LGA, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Abua/Odual.

The part of Egbema that left ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ join Imo State can join since it will be a new state. Also, Etche n Omuma can join as well if they feel their interest wud be protected.

Yours truly......
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by kel4soft: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2014
Ahoada east, Ahoada West, Abua Odua, Degema (partly) Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Emuoha (partly). Boundary adjustment (Oguta, Imo State)
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft: Ahoada east, Ahoada West, Abua Odua, Degema (partly) Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Emuoha (partly). Boundary adjustment (Oguta, Imo State)

I think Orashi State has suffered a set back. Oguta and Ohaji/Egbema are in Njaba State and i think that's why local governments in Orashi cannot be named yet.

One possible solution is to carve out Igbo speaking areas in Rivers State into the proposed Orashi State and that will constitute: Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Ahaoda West, Ahaoda East, Abua/Odual, Emohua, Ikwerre, Etche, Omuma, Obio/akpor, Eleme, Oyigbo, and Port Harcourt with the capital at Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by kel4soft: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2014
ej007:

I think Orashi State has suffered a set back. Oguta and Ohaji/Egbema are in Njaba State and i think that's why local governments in Orashi cannot be named yet.

One possible solution is to carve out Igbo speaking areas in Rivers State into the proposed Orashi State and that will constitute: Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Ahaoda West, Ahaoda East, Abua/Odual, Emohua, Ikwerre, Etche, Omuma, Obio/akpor, Eleme, Oyigbo, and Port Harcourt with the capital at Port Harcourt.

I don't know how you will achieve this distorting Rivers map. Emuoha are neighbours to Degema and Asari-Toru. Abua/Odua is a neighbour to Ogbia in Bayelsa State. The truth Ogbia will be fused into the Orashi state.

Am just gutted Bori State didnt make the cut despite having more LGAs than the Orashis. Me thinks the President is involve in this (Ogbia)
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by KOBOJO: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2014
Donmarrius: Hope it isn't a plot,to cut off the oil producing part of Imo state,and join it to SS?.
Oguta and the entire Egbema,shouldn't be removed from SE!.

Oil producing part of imo state and yet they are marginalized like hell.
We wud gladly join our kins from rivers state to form this orashi state.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
kel4soft:

I don't know how you will achieve this distorting Rivers map. Emuoha are neighbours to Degema and Asari-Toru. Abua/Odua is a neighbour to Ogbia in Bayelsa State. The truth Ogbia will be fused into the Orashi state.

Am just gutted Bori State didnt make the cut despite having more LGAs than the Orashis. Me thinks the President is involve in this (Ogbia)

This is how it will be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by cheruv: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
ej007:

if that's the map of orashi state then I'd givit my support... I urge ikwerres and other Igboid groups in rivers state to support this project and bring it to pass
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
cheruv:
if that's the map of orashi state then I'd givit my support... I urge ikwerres and other Igboid groups in rivers state to support this project and bring it to pass

I support it too.
If all the proposed states are created, then Igbos will be in exclusive Igbo states except those Igbo in Apa State but I think they will fair better with their Idoma neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
KOBOJO:

The SE is not big enough in landmass and is not going to lose any more territory to the SS.
It's not going to happen that's why Oguta and Ohaji/Egbema were included in Njaba State to forestall that from happening.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by IGBOSON1: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
ej007:

^^^No be access to sea i dey see so?.......Abi my eyes don dey see something else? undecided

Truth will always overcome lies........lies run a sprint, while truth runs a marathon......light shall always conquer darkness!!!
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by rafindo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
stebell: Orashi will be made up of Ahaoda LGA, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Abua/Odual.

The part of Egbema that left ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ join Imo State can join since it will be a new state. Also, Etche n Omuma can join as well if they feel their interest wud be protected.

Yours truly......
.ur geography about the place is riduculous.their is no way etche can join such a state with ikwerre lga or ngo okpala lga.know the area before u comment.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by cheruv: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
ej007:

I support it too.
If all the proposed states are created, then Igbos will be in exclusive Igbo states except those Igbo in Apa State but I think they will fair better with their Idoma neighbours.
push the map to oga jona so that he can approve it together with Anioma. smiley
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by stebell(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
rafindo: .ur geography about the place is riduculous.their is no way etche can join such a state with ikwerre lga or ngo okpala lga.know the area before u comment.

τ̲̅ђe next tym yu quote me and spew rubbish wit out reading properly, i'll send yu ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Sambisa forest ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ rescue τ̲̅ђe girls.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2014
KOBOJO:

Marginalized in what way?.
*Throw more light!.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^No be access to sea i dey see so?.......Abi my eyes don dey see something else? undecided

Truth will always overcome lies........lies run a sprint, while truth runs a marathon......light shall always conquer darkness!!!

Don't mind those lies of decades.
People telling those lies,are those,who doesn't actually know the geographical terrain,of the entire Igbo nation.
Even SE alone,has access to Sea,via Abia state.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2014
ej007:

The SE is not big enough in landmass and is not going to lose any more territory to the SS.
It's not going to happen that's why Oguta and Ohaji/Egbema were included in Njaba State to forestall that from happening.
**word**
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2014
I support it too.
I see the hands of Gen.Ike Nwachukwu,the chairman of the committee on political restructuring & forms of government,in ongoing confab,working this wonders.
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by apostleb: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Point of Correction, ELEME AND OYIGBO will not be part of the Orashi state. The Purely Igbo speaking LGA in Rivers state is 4LGA in Orashi plus 6LGA in Ikwerri that's total of 10LGAs then Old Rivers state will be made up of the Ogonis and the I jaws that's 5LGA of Ogoni and 8LGA of Ijaw. This will be very good.a
Re: Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. by Donmarrius: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
apostleb: Point of Correction, ELEME AND OYIGBO will not be part of the Orashi state. The Purely Igbo speaking LGA in Rivers state is 4LGA in Orashi plus 6LGA in Ikwerri that's total of 10LGAs then Old Rivers state will be made up of the Ogonis and the I jaws that's 5LGA of Ogoni and 8LGA of Ijaw. This will be very good.a
what made you think that Obigbo,which is now being corrupted as Oyigbo,is not Igbo?.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown To Be Withdrawn In Lagos Next Week / Ikeja Electric Cautions Against Attack On Staff / Ministers:the Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.