Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" (3689 Views)

Swag City Ent Shakiti Bobo Party @club 125 On 11th Oct / WORD UP Volume 3 Aka Da Love Thang This February 16, 2013 In Unilag / Nkem Owoh AKA Osofiason! Coming To ATLANTA And HOUSTON 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by dre11(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Dre oooo,stop insinuating! cheesy tongue

am not insinuating.....
Am just juxtaposing the relations btw what we know and see.....

By the way long time no replyangry
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Lie! You didn't! I can vividly remember! I will have check,but the tsunami that swept over Nairaland few days ago has erased every record,including my birthday thread! Na that tsunami save you!grin
I NEVER lie.

Ok! Tell the girl who created that thread for you to get it back from google cache like seun instructed----- so that you can see the truth. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2014
harlos: Happy birthday to oga kslib.

May God continue to save you from every disaster of life be it e-disaster, natural or supernatural.
Thank you bro!!

May God also protect you from all evil.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2014
Nobleval: Happy birthday man.
Thanks Noble man! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by harlos: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Thank you bro!!

May God also protect you from all evil.
Amin ase
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Loool.....#lips sealed.Make you sef no sleep.
grin Winch! I no dey fear you again. I don set trap for you.. Hehe! You go meet your waterloo this night.

If you try fly con meet me this night.. Tomorrow headline go read "Picture of a Nairalander who crash landed on an electric pole" grin ..
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

am not insinuating.....
Am just juxtaposing the relations btw what we know and see.....

By the way long time no replyangry
What do you know and see o? #scratch that #never mind.Erm erm erm....#sneezes....yea,long time....expect a reply soon.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
grin Winch! I no dey fear you again. I don set trap for you.. Hehe! You go meet your waterloo this night.

If you try fly con meet me this night.. Tomorrow headline go read "Picture of a Nairalander who crash landed on an electric pole" grin ..
Loool! You know how it is now.Shebi na three plates of spag you chop two nights ago? Na ten bowls of fufu pant you go chop tonight.You might even be dead drunk,which will make my job easier.tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by 190: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2014
Hbday old man undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by dre11(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

What do you know and see o? #scratch that #never mind.Erm erm erm....#sneezes....yea,long time....expect a reply soon.

don't just believe that word dre....
Because her last word on the other thread did carjore u to make the first post........ but alas the reply was till enternity

back to the post
are u asking me for what i did knowangry
stop playing to the galary.... just thank ur star say Ochon and GOM no dey hereangry
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Danhumprey: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Loool!....physics and biology nko?
They are just added bonus!wink

Stop fronting jor!angry
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Loool! You know how it is now.Shebi na three plates of spag you chop two nights ago? Na ten bowls of fufu pant you go chop tonight.You might even be dead drunk,which will make my job easier.tongue
Initiate me with anything but not that legendary fufu pant---- please. embarassed##yimu## undecided grin

Thanks for the birthday thread and wish! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2014
190: Hbday old man undecided
No! You reach to be my papa---- Uncle benson. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by 190: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
No! You reach to be my papa---- Uncle benson. tongue

Ode na me u see reply

How old u be again today grin grin

46 abi 47?
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2014
190:

Ode na me u see reply

How old u be again today grin grin

46 abi 47?
Ok! Go take your drugs..
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by 190: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Ok! Go take your drugs..

come suck my balls cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

don't just believe that word dre....
Because her last word on the other thread did carjore u to make the first post........ but alas the reply was till enternity

back to the post
are u asking me for what i did knowangry
stop playing to the galary.... just thank ur star say Ochon and GOM no dey hereangry
Will try and keep to my words this time around.Wetin that big head Ochon and GOM fit do? Hian!tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Danhumprey: They are just added bonus!wink

Stop fronting jor!angry
grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:
Initiate me with anything but not that legendary fufu pant---- please. embarassed##yimu## undecided grin

Thanks for the birthday thread and wish! kiss
Fufu pant it is tongue

You're welcome.Ostrich sends his birthday wishes.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by dre11(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Will try and keep to my words this time around.Wetin that big head Ochon and GOM fit do? Hian!tongue

no worry.... u get mouth here because dem never show face

........ there is this adage thats says.. Once bitten twice shy, but mah own nah twice bitten
so, mo ti gbon
i no eat am at all
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Fufu pant it is tongue

Ostrich ---- i thought he has kpai grin! And how did ostrich know today is my day?

Anyway, na him sabi.." Message rejected" Tell him that when you guys meet. ;P
C'est moi:

Fufu pant it is tongue

Ostrich ---- i thought he has kpai grin! And how did ostrich know today is my day?

Anyway, na him sabi.." Message rejected" Tell him that when you guys meet. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kslib:

Anyway, na him sabi.." Message rejected" Tell him that when you guys meet. ;P

Anyway, na him sabi.." Message rejected" Tell him that when you guys meet. tongue
Check your pm for his reply....
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Cestmoi1(f): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

no worry.... u get mouth here because dem never show face

........ there is this adage thats says.. Once bitten twice shy, but mah own nah twice bitten
so, mo ti gbon
i no eat am at all
grin.....Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
C'est moi:

Check your pm for his reply....
Seen!
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dre, na corner eye i take dey look you..
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nomski0(f): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Happy birthday Kslib. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Nomski0: Happy birthday Kslib. cheesy cheesy
You are 15mins late.. You now owe me one --- dont even protest. tongue

So you remembered NL today?
How are you?
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by JekyllAndHyde: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Happy birthday, my bro from Benin highway.

I'm obviously late to the party.
grin
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
JekyllAndHyde: Happy birthday, my bro from Benin highway.

I'm obviously late to the party.
grin
Oh boy!! You no die for the uprising? Why? grin

If we no sell gala, that highway go dry ooo!
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by teeawaii(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Happy belated buffday Kslib....
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Happy belated tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Kslib Aka "Lipsy Bobo" by Kslib(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
teeawaii: Happy belated buffday Kslib....
Thanks tee!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Decorators In Nigeria / Video: Ibom Entertainment Week Commences With A Road Show / Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.