Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests (4490 Views)

Success Secrets In SSCE (WAEC And NECO) Physics Practical / How To Perfectly Choose Subjects For SSCE / WAEC Exam / Make Your Ssce/waec And Neco Just Once. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by Seun(m): 1:36am On May 09, 2005
If you are currently taking WAEC's May/June SSCE Examination (aka WASSCE - West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination) in Nigeria, or if [I]someone you know[/I] is taking the exam, please take some time to drop a prayer request for the person on this thread.

Give fellow Nigerians who believe in God the opportunity to pray for you or your sibling, child, relative, or friends taking the exam! Wouldn't it be nice if all the people we know taking this WAEC exam could pass in flying colors? Do we or do we not believe that God can make a difference?

2 Likes

Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by Donpet(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2005
I confidently believe that God can make the impossible possible. If only we believe on him, he will definitely do it for us. And we will pass our exams.

I am not taking the exam, but my friend is taking it.

Thanks.
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by hotpikin(f): 12:55am On May 21, 2005
Please pray for my brother oh! He deserves it, for real!
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by Eresi(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2005
My prayer request concerning this 2005 WAEC is that, despite the leakage, that God would help my younger brother scale through. I believe God, he's not going to write GCE, this WAEC and JAMB would land him into the university of his choice in Jesus name - Amen
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by twinkledew(f): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2005
lol. good thought seun. that was nice of u. dont know anyone grin
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by hotangel2(f): 4:41am On Aug 12, 2005
My friends in NIgeria!
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by jiromu: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2005
well as for me am among those who took the exam. My prayer is that they should mark the paper in a better format.

thanks
jiromu

Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by loveth(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2005
my friend need that prayer shaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by donnie(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2005
My prayer is that God will give these candidates, the courage and determination to study and shun all forms of destractions and temptations to cheat, even as He blesses their efforts, giving them sound memories and excellent grades at last in jesus' Name AMEN!
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by goldenoc(f): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2005
l pray that God will make this exam that l hav taken the last one please let every body that reads this remember me in his or her prayer. l desperately need this result.

Thanks for your prayer an may God bless you.
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by charlisco(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2005
We should be serious about this, it pains, hurt and something you feel school is not meant for you if paraventiously you failed an exam, and for those that had sat for this exam for more than a sitting, as you are reading this message what ever u have read will see you through.

Please 4 those who are sitting for the first time, be very serious about ur study, pray and work hard for the Almight God whom i serve never forsake such ones

Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by loveth(f): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2005
Just believe that God can do all things,he will never let you down.
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2005
I wrote the may/june WASSCE 2005 and i tell u it was a total disaster
almost every candidate that took that exams in the whole world has to
re-write again next year
U can imagine students writin an exam twice
It was a total disaster
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by ak214(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2006
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] cool[center][/center][size=8pt][/size]
who says that u can't make any exam u write, just belive in God and keep ur head high.
pls join me in prayers concerning my may/june 2006 wassce exam.remember give and it will come back to u.
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by more2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
its a good thing for us to pray, and pray right, but somtimes ppl up there in waec Bleep things up by with holding or cancelling the main paper that we are looking for, it hurts like bad, but after your prayers and you are still bleeped up this time, or you have been bleeped up before, just write me and i will help you out. its notting much you should fear about, since waec have refused to be good, we have to take the game (or war) to them.
peace
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by depromise: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2007
Hello guys what are they saying about 2007 may/june waec result now!? or are they going to keep everybody in suspence?
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by dahmee(f): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2007
me too. pls pray for me!!!
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by ayanfemy(f): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2010
pls pray for everybody writing this year 2010, my son is one of them. thanks
Re: SSCE (WAEC Nigeria) 2005 Prayer Requests by Dlapsow: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2011
imiona dla psów fryzjer dla psów fryzjer dla psów
ubranka dla psów schroniska dla psówkarma dla psów akcesoria dla psówkarma dla psów salon dla psówsalon dla psów ubranka dla psówfryzjer dla psów sklep zoologiczny dla psów karmy dla psów karma dla psówfryzjer dla psów imiona dla psówubranka dla psów hotel dla psów ubranka dla psów ubranka dla psów hotel dla psów ubrania dla psów karmy dla psów karmy dla psów

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Releases 2010/2011 Admission List / What Will Be The BECE SCIENCE QUESTIONS?? / See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.