Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Girl And Her Annoying Statements - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl And Her Annoying Statements (7119 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by 190: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
^Rotflmfaooo!

what do u expect from someone who does not have a degree to his name grin
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: i tell you...i'm really pissed!
Pissed? where you aren't her boyfriend.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: Hiss go away joor.
don't say i didn't tell you
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
190:

Thank you jare - Told you she would grin

And here's enahi complaining because she hasnt seen her boyfriend for 3weeks since the world cup started

the poor guy don run grin grin
yeah. By the way, when BBA starts, she wouldnt have my time. And i dont worry.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Jamie87(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: and you can only argue what you know. Learn about these words in your spare time- platonic, date and romance. Enlighten yourself pls
Run to google as usual. Add wikipedia as well. Dumb younglings like you make my day, everyday.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi, I feel you jare. The guys just don't get you grin One thing tho' when it comes to dealing with men two things are vital - Be Sure He Loves You. Apply Wisdom! (Its the principal thing). #JustSaying
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by kingbella: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
lie! You started your comment by saying you were going to address this issue as an objective onlooker but here you are critisizing the guy and making up excuses for the lady.
And you said something about a joke? Seriously? Lol

I made my comment based on the information he provided. However bear in mind that there may be some things he hasnt told us yet or some things he may not be doing right. But for the fact that he gave that replie, he has spoilt all his good work

My 2kobo
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
Run to google as usual. Add wikipedia as well. Dumb younglings like you make my day, everyday. [/color]
i'm sorry SIR, live in your ignorance.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Jamie87(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: i'm sorry sir, live in your ignorance.
Be sorry for yourself and your 19 year-old, boy. Be sorry for yourself.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by kingbella: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
loads of rubbish!
1)if he doesn't call,wahala.
He calls and you still question his motives for calling! Is there anything we can do to keep you happy?
2)The only TLC i know is the female pop/soul group whose hit single 'waterfalls' was making waves in the 90's
3)emotional security
financial security
material security
bikonu,we men,we resemble sss agents for your eye. Any woman who is b.itching about being insecure because her man is thinking about how brazil is going to perform without neymar and thiago silva doesn't deserve the guy

I pray this comment is a joke, cos i seriously pity the woman u will use/are using this mentality on. Too bad
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by MizMyColi(f): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
king_bella:

I pray this comment is a joke, cos i seriously pity the woman u will/are using this mentality on. Too bad
The two people who liked his post are bigger Jokers cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
king_bella:

I pray this comment is a joke, cos i seriously pity the woman u will use/are using this mentality on. Too bad
i know my woman and my woman know me. She knows when to keep her space

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
king_bella:

I made my comment based on the information he provided. However bear in mind that there may be some things he hasnt told us yet or some things he may not be doing right. But for the fact that he gave that replie, he has spoilt all his good work

My 2kobo
tit for tat

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
][color=#000030:
Be sorry for yourself and your 19 year-old, boy. Be sorry for yourself. [/color]
lol...ok SIR!
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
That girl is selfish!
She ll soon find a reason to leave you.
It doesn't matter cos he's not the babe's boyfriend!

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: Enahi, I feel you jare. The guys just don't get you grin One thing tho' when it comes to dealing with men two things are vital - Be Sure He Loves You. Apply Wisdom! (Its the principal thing). #JustSaying
You are right,but there are ways to deal with a man without him really realising it. I don't have to hurt a man to deal with him.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by popobaba(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Logan's shadow:
You are not making any sense:how is watching football in my spare time selfish?.It's just a 90 minutes match! and not being able spare a man 90 minutes out of the 24 hrs in a day to indulge in a thing he likes is what I call selfish.______@Op,the world cup comes around only ONCE in 4 years.Then,what shall it profit a man to sacrifice the WC for a girl that will probably not be with her,come next 4 yrs? ||A word,they say is enough for the wise. cool

chai! wish i could buy you two cartoons of Heineken, but i don't think you drink beer....

correct yan!

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Enahi(f): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: yeah. By the way, when BBA starts, she wouldnt have my time. And i dont worry.
Seriously are you also 190 the clown?
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: The two people who liked his post are bigger Jokers cheesy cheesy
actually,they are 4 now. tongue
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by MizMyColi(f): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
actually,they are 4 now. tongue
tongue Doesn't change their jokerzzz Status tongue grin
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
It doesn't matter cos he's not the babe's boyfriend!
I don't get you. What are you trying to say?
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by hensben(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
i dey pass through same thing now

wetin this world cup don course ehn grin

see quarel wey she take dey follow me up n down, me dey smile dey change am for her too.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by 190: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Enahi: Seriously are you also 190 the clown?

Yup embarassed embarassed

why cheesy
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by dre11(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Adaeze003: If she's really young then don't blame her but if not? I can't bliv grown a$$ ladies still think like this...

you spoke like one
thumbs up for u cool
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by dre11(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: she's 19 anyways.

age doesn't describe maturity....
Its just a number.

She might be that age and don't act the age
anyway, don't let that border u.....
Its just her way of naging and u have to find a way to deal with it.

jammyunn: lol...we haven't spoken since last night

u self be baby with your actions and the way u reacted
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by salbis(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bros, u dey close from your work early just to create time for her? Women no get guarantee wooo. Perhaps, she like u because of ur work, who knows. Be wise bro!
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

age doesn't describe maturity....
Its just a number.

She might be that age and don't act the age
anyway, don't let that border u.....
Its just her way of naging and u have to find a way to deal with it.

u self be baby with your actions and the way u reacted
not so bro...but your point is taken.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by dre11(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
jammyunn: not so bro...but your point is taken.

okies
hope its being settled sha cool

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Having same issue here,anytime I buy something for myself,she would say"where is her own,or if I told her am having fun,she would like say-and she's all alone,as if I can't have fun all alone..those girl use emotional blackmail a lot. Last time she said something like that,I went gaga on her..they are greedy beings.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by ubalakagoody: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
i blame u for not givin her the RULES/ 10 COMMANDMENTS of 2014 FIFA WC.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by adebasket97: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
3D_CYCLOPS: Had xame ish once..the biatch alwayx complainin on me nt callinq her more often like b4...never cared to know why I xtopped callinq frequently..she wax juxt too clinqy n selfish...msthw wtf..called her one day she came over..f^cked her all I wanted...and tha wax d laxt time I dialled her numba..

Xhe xtill calls @times to pour me insults thouqh....who cares. angry

Gbaski
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by DocAdray(f): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
She's a selfish girl, try talking some sense into her!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Has 6 Ribs Removed To Look Like Cartoon Character (PICS) / Naija Big Girl “poo-poo” In A Nightclub… Embarrassing / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her Gigantic Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.