Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72396 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by pickabeau1: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2014
The Mercs are superior this year
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2014
A40:
You are the world's biggest ret@rd! Infact if there's anyone more ret@rded than you in this universe feel free to sue me! If Rosberg could beat Hamilton then why do we still have a title race? That Hamilton is still in the title race highlights the superiority of the Mercs and the fact that Rosberg is an average joe. Would Hamilton have finished 3rd from pit last year? Ewu

few months ago, you were quick to shout that Rosberg could never compete against Ham, now Ham has been chasing the Berg for as long as we can remember........ but, instead of admitting that you were wrong (as always), you are here trying to smoke screen the issue by throwing insults left right and center, so that i will lower myself to your cheap level and derail this thread with insults. BWAAAAAAAH.

most people like you that have NOTHING clever to say should just keep quiet, or go drink a soda!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Darcourt: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

few months ago, you were quick to shout that Rosberg could never compete against Ham, now Ham has been chasing the Berg for as long as we can remember........ but, instead of admitting that you were wrong (as always), you are here trying to smoke screen the issue by throwing insults left right and center, so that i will lower myself to your cheap level and derail this thread with insults. BWAAAAAAAH.

most people like you that have NOTHING clever to say should just keep quiet, or go drink a soda!

Is that how you see it? Ham chasing 'the Berg'?

With all the reliability issues Lweis has had and the favoritism going Nico's way, for Lewis to be only 11points behind Nico, you don't think it's clear as day who is the better driver?

Have you asked where Lewis would be on the table if his car had not broken down 4 times and Nico did not cheat at Monaco?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2014
Darcourt:
Is that how you see it? Ham chasing 'the Berg'?

With all the reliability issues Lweis has had and the favoritism going Nico's way, for Lewis to be only 11points behind Nico, you don't think it's clear as day who is the better driver?

Have you asked where Lewis would be on the table if his car had not broken down 4 times and Nico did not cheat at Monaco?

this year, YES, Ham has been chasing the Berg for the best part of the championship. FACT!
the only thing that matters is championship points, and what is clear as day is that the Berg is leading at the moment. FACT!
let us forget about the IFs BUTs and MAYBEs of where Ham could/should be, and instead we should stick to FACTS and REALITY.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

this year, YES, Ham has been chasing the Berg for the best part of the championship. FACT!
the only thing that matters is championship points, and what is clear as day is that the Berg is leading at the moment. FACT!
let us forget about the IFs BUTs and MAYBEs of where Ham could/should be, and instead we should stick to FACTS and REALITY.

He has been chasing Rosberg because Lewis started with a 25 points deficit FACT
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
omar22: He has been chasing Rosberg because Lewis started with a 25 points deficit FACT

bro, pls rephrase what you just wrote as:
they ALL started with equal (0) points in Australia...... FACT!
whether someone gained any advantage (or deficit) during the course of the championship, that's called the beauty/reality of racing....FACT!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Darcourt and @Omar22
Thank God you guys can also see how effortlessly Mrbrownjay pulls off looking phoolish. Anyway Hamilton should be way ahead of the park if not for his persistent brainfarts in qualifying but it says a lot about the ability of Rosberg that the gap is still this close because he has done a shoddy job of taking advantage
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

few months ago, you were quick to shout that Rosberg could never compete
against Ham, now Ham has been chasing the Berg for as long as we can
remember........ but, instead of admitting that you were wrong (as
always), you are here trying to smoke screen the issue by throwing
insults left right and center, so that i will lower myself to your cheap
level and derail this thread with insults. BWAAAAAAAH.

most people like you that have NOTHING clever to say should just keep
quiet, or go drink a soda!
I'm quite thrilled that peeps are finally seeing the village eediot i saw in you months ago. Even after superior minds are guiding you towards wisdom you still opt to wallow in your folly

Ain't nobody got time for the pseudo classy act you are trying to pull off
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^^ creating fake profiles yesterday (Darcourt) just to give replies to two threads where you are actively posting is just how low you are.... we know you have absolutely nothing to say (or support) here, as usual, but gibberish to try to smoke screen the REAL issue. run along son you and your fake profiles.

this is the problem with you, you cant possibly have an adult discussion on a subject, you automatically see it as a fight. someone puts something across the table and you are foaming from the mouth if you are against it OR got nothing clever to say. grow up kiddo...... there is nothing wrong with having a debate on NL, that is what is happening here, every single day. if you have a problem with that, i suggest counselling for your issues.

out of all the people who have been actively posting on the F1 threads over the years, you are the only one throwing insults hoping that we all lower ourselves to your immature level, and derail this great thread. LETS TALK ABOUT MOTOR RACING, and if you have nothing clever to say then bounce.

now, if you want to say something clever then here it is: DID YOU NOT SAY A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT ROSBERG HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST HAM THIS YEAR?!

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ creating fake profiles yesterday (Darcourt) just to give replies to two threads where you are actively posting is just how low you are.... we know you have absolutely nothing to say (or support) here, as usual, but gibberish to try to smoke screen the REAL issue. run along son you and your fake profiles.

this is the problem with you, you cant possibly have an adult discussion on a subject, you automatically see it as a fight. someone puts something across the table and you are foaming from the mouth if you are against it OR got nothing clever to say. grow up kiddo...... there is nothing wrong with having a debate on NL, that is what is happening here, every single day. if you have a problem with that, i suggest counselling for your issues.

out of all the people who have been actively posting on the F1 threads over the years, you are the only one throwing insults hoping that we all lower ourselves to your immature level, and derail this great thread. LETS TALK ABOUT MOTOR RACING, and if you have nothing clever to say then bounce.

now, if you want to say something clever then here it is: DID YOU NOT SAY A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT ROSBERG HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST HAM THIS YEAR?!

Calm down Mr Oga. I am the one who registered Darcourt because of the spambot.

You have a lopsided way of looking at F1. You don't come to the conclusion of 'Ham chasing the Berg' without consideration of genuine mitigating factors on Lewis' chances. Ham's car, through no fault of his has had reliability issues 4 times this season. (Miraculously though, to Nico's only one time).

If those issues were Lewis' fault, then you can cite Rosberg's ability to manage his car better. But they aren't. If Lewis and Nico were on different teams, then you could cite, better team. But they aren't

If you canot comport the ability to imagine for a second, what the championship might be like if, Lewis' car (and I say again, due to no fault of his) had just about the same reliability issues as Nico's (which is almost 100%), then sorry my friend F1 is not for you.

It's amazing that you are the one wanting to consider only "THE FACTS" yet only picking and choosing the facts you want to consider.

The only way your point of view holds water is if they both finish in qualifying and Nico finishes ahead of Lewis and then finishes ahead of Lewis when both finish races. Until then, the only thing you can hold on to is that Nico has managed more points than Lewis. That definitely is a fact. To however attempt to make it look like Lewis has been chasing Nico all year? That's just a very uninformed way of looking at things.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^ok my bad.......

now , let us all be clear on something, all the IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs, "imagine what coulda/woulda stuff" does not matter at the end of the championship, and therefore, you can continue daydream about how things could be in a fairytale world where everything goes the way you desire it, but i will rather stand with FACTS and the REALITY of life.....and the only facts/reality here is that Ham is chasing the Berg (whether because of luck, conspiracy or baba Ijebu).

we can all come up with different theory about the possibilities that came about, qualifying and the how/why/when it happened (and we are all entitled to that) but at the end of the day, the RESULT is what matters.... and sadly, the result today after 11 races is that HAM IS CHASING THE BERG. i am just stating a fact that many of you seem to have a problem with.

if F1 was about who is the best driver in the championship (regardless of what happens during qualifying/race/weather/mechanical issues etc), rather than who finishes with the most point at the end of each race/championship, then they should simply hand over the trophy to Alonso and be done with it all, lol!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by montelik(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
pickabeau1: The Mercs are superior this year

Understatement of the year.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ok my bad.......
now , let us all be clear on something, all the IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs, "imagine what coulda/woulda stuff" does not matter at the end of the championship, and therefore, you can continue daydream about how things could be in a fairytale world where everything goes the way you desire it, but i will rather stand with FACTS and the REALITY of life.....and the only facts/reality here is that Ham is chasing the Berg (whether because of luck, conspiracy or baba Ijebu).
we can all come up with different theory about the possibilities that came about, qualifying and the how/why/when it happened (and we are all entitled to that) but at the end of the day, the RESULT is what matters.... and sadly, the result today after 11 races is that HAM IS CHASING THE BERG. i am just stating a fact that many of you seem to have a problem with.
if F1 was about who is the best driver in the championship (regardless of what happens during qualifying/race/weather/mechanical issues etc), rather than who finishes with the most point at the end of each race/championship, then they should simply hand over the trophy to Alonso and be done with it all, lol!

Alon who Alonslow!!! I know this is where your heading Alonso might fluke a second place wait will when we get to Spa and Monza see the Williams cars hand him a clean set soft tyres! No Massa to move over just to bump Alonso unto the podium.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
omar22: Alon who Alonslow!!! I know this is where your heading Alonso might fluke a second place wait will when we get to Spa and Monza see the Williams cars hand him a clean set soft tyres! No Massa to move over just to bump Alonso unto the podium.

Yes, Alonso has very little chance of finishing in the top 3 of the championship.....but, if we were to forget FACTS and daydream for a minute on IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs (like some people would want us to) then if Alonso had the fastest car, with the perfect set up and the right strategy, then he is THE best driver out there, no questions about that.....Ham would be a close second (no offense to all the Vettel groupies lol)

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

Yes, Alonso has very little chance of finishing in the top 3 of the championship.....but, if we were to forget FACTS and daydream for a minute on IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs (like some people would want us to) then if Alonso had the fastest car, with the perfect set up and the right strategy, then he is THE best driver out there, no questions about that.....Ham would be a close second (no offense to all the Vettel groupies lol)

He had the fastest car in 2010 still choked in Abu Dhabi
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
omar22: He had the fastest car in 2010 still choked in Abu Dhabi

we all know that Abu Dhabi's loss in 2010 was a team strategy's blunder when they decided to cover Webber's pit.

as i wrote earlier, you need a little bit more than just the fastest car and skills to win a championship.......this will only get you as close as possible to the top, but you also need the right strategy/tyres and the gods on your side to make sure that there is no safety car or DNF etc
but at least you will certainly finish as runner up, like Alonso did in 2010, 2012 and 2013.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ok my bad.......

You are being dubious in presenting your opinion claiming Lewis is chasing Nico when in fact, what you mean is Lewis is behind Nico. And this is not a mistake on your part, it is deliberate. For instance, you consider that Alonso is the best driver. This is admitting that Alonso is a superior driver to Nico and that the championship, in your own words, 'isn't about the best driver'.

So what is your point when you state that 'Ham is chasing the berg' (and that is annoying as hell but topic for another day)? Perhaps we should start there. Are you stating that Nico is a better driver than Lewis? . It is important you answer this question because this enables me understand how long more I have to go explaining things.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
nateevs: You are being dubious in presenting your opinion claiming Lewis is chasing Nico when in fact, what you mean is Lewis is behind Nico. And this is not a mistake on your part, it is deliberate.

let me go back a minute and let you understand where we coming from (sadly the old thread has been deleted).
at the beginning of the season, we were all debating that this year's races were more pleasurable to watch than the last 2-3yrs because now, although the Mercs are faster than the rest, there are two drivers fighting it out at the top, instead of one guy sailing into the sunset unchallenged (like vettel did). so after 4 races, A40 claimed that the Berg had no chance in beating Ham bla bla bla and therefore this championship was as boring as the previous years because there was no competition and Ham was the obvious winner.......so i told him that he should wait and see as the Berg was going to take this fight for the championship all the way to Abu Dhabi.

so, 11 races down the line, and 8 races to go, i reminded A40 about what he was saying at the beginning of the championship....and that Ham is chasing Rosberg, making this year's championship GREAT to watch (last weekend race was such a pleasure to watch). now, instead of accepting that he was wrong, he started throwing insults, as usual with A40.

For instance, you consider that Alonso is the best driver. This is admitting that Alonso is a superior driver to Nico and that the championship, in your own words, 'isn't about the best driver'.

YES without a shadow of doubts, Alonso (along with Ham) are THE best drivers out there.... but hey, this is just my biased views and i am sure many will say otherwise, and thats ok.

the championship is about MUCH more than just being the best driver. put Alonso in a Marussia and i doubt he will score as much points as he does now.

So what is your point when you state that 'Ham is chasing the berg' (and that is annoying as hell but topic for another day)? Perhaps we should start there.

isnt Ham chasing the Berg in the championship?! hasnt the Berg led for the majority of this year championship?

Are you stating that Nico is a better driver than Lewis? . It is important you answer this question because this enables me understand how long more I have to go explaining things.

no no, you are getting the issue completely wrong here...... Ham is a much better driver than Rosberg allday everyday (no questions about it), but as i stated earlier, being the best driver is NOT all what it takes to win races/championships. you need much more than that, and then some! now, you came up with all the IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs about Ham while i simply reminded you that this does NOT count, only championship points does.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
The IFs and BUTs count in this case for the very reason that they both have the same car. Now if we were 'wishing' that they both had the same car, then those are imaginary IFs and BUTs. The fact is that they do.

Therefore it follows that Ham should not have infinitely more failures than Nico being in the same team. Something is going on. This is not wishing.

I feel, despite your explanation, that you are still being deliberately disingenuous in your analysis and that stating 'Nico is ahead of Lewis in the championship' is more appropriate to what you explained than "Ham is chasing the Berg".

The IFs and BUTs being considered here are very valid. Some even believe there is a conspiracy against Ham. If Ham has had DNFs that were his own fault, then by all means, you can go ahead and claim that Lewis is chasing Nico. But he's had very strange things happen, they no longer look like co-incidences.

For instance, Ham would have finished on pole ahead of Nico at Monaco. But Nico cheated. Nico knows Ham would have finished ahead of him. If we took only this event into consideration, Ham would be 9 points ahead of Nico. This alone renders your "Ham is chsing Nico" opinion lopsided. Like I said, if you want to consider saying Lewis is behind Nico, then fine but this Ham is chasing the berg thing is a fraudulent claim - deliberately omitting valid considerations.

Nico's had one DNF and no failures before a race. With Ham limited to such technical reliability, he would be miles ahead of Nico. This is why you should consider A-40's point. A-40 believes you being deliberately dishonest and perhaps is why he is aggressive. Having debated with you for only 1 day, I already feel the same.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^^lol, you are going around in circles. the IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs have absolutely NO VALUE here. we couldnt care less whether what is happening to Ham is deliberate or out of bad luck. the FACTS remain that the Berg is on top, point blank, and you guys should stop looking for excuses where there aint any. you can come up with all the excuses in the world that you desire (if that makes you sleep better at night), but that wont make Ham any higher in the championship. this is called F1, not "hoping and dreaming, ifs buts and maybes" F1........

now, if Ham and the Berg were exchanging the top spot between one another, then i would vertainly say that the Berg is "ahead" of Ham today, BUT the man has been leading the championship for 10 races out of 11, and here you are telling us all that Ham is "not" chasing the Berg, bwaaaaah, give that man some credit!
so, since Ham has been behind for the majority of this championship, thats all what i am going to consider until this changes, and i (MBJ) am safe to say that he is so far chasing after the Berg. now you (Nateevs, A40, Darcourt or whatever you want to call yourself) can say whatever you want on the subject, you are entitled to your own opinion with all your "woulda/coulda stuff", but that certainly wont change my view on how i am going to call it.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by omar22(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2014
I guess you shouldn't give any excuse why Alons0 choked 3 times on the final day
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by nateevs(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^lol, you are going around in circles. the IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs have absolutely NO VALUE here. we couldnt care less whether what is happening to Ham is deliberate or out of bad luck. the FACTS remain that the Berg is on top, point blank, and you guys should stop looking for excuses where there aint any. you can come up with all the excuses in the world that you desire (if that makes you sleep better at night), but that wont make Ham any higher in the championship. this is called F1, not "hoping and dreaming, ifs buts and maybes" F1........

now, if Ham and the Berg were exchanging the top spot between one another, then i would vertainly say that the Berg is "ahead" of Ham today, BUT the man has been leading the championship for 10 races out of 11, and here you are telling us all that Ham is "not" chasing the Berg, bwaaaaah, give that man some credit!
so, since Ham has been behind for the majority of this championship, thats all what i am going to consider until this changes, and i (MBJ) am safe to say that he is so far chasing after the Berg. now you (Nateevs, A40, Darcourt or whatever you want to call yourself) can say whatever you want on the subject, you are entitled to your own opinion with all your "woulda/coulda stuff", but that certainly wont change my view on how i am going to call it.

It's clear at this stage that you are impossible to have a meaningful conversation with. You are stuck with your lopsided view, unwilling to give consideration to what others are saying. I choose the people I have conversations with and you, my friend, are not that kind of person.

Au revoir!
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
omar22: I guess you shouldn't give any excuse why Alons0 choked 3 times on the final day

bro, giving excuses/reasons as to why a person failed is different than NOT accepting the facts. we are all entitled to blame a driver's failure on whatever we want (in order for us to sleep better at night), but we certainly cannot dismiss the facts. so although i have a few excuses as to why he failed 3 times on the final race, the fact remain that HE LOST.

i can come up with all the IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs under God's green earth as to why Vettel was able to win 4 wdc in a row, but i MUST admit that he is the undisputed (and more successful) champion on the grid today.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This hypochondriac Mrbrownjay actually thought i was Darcourt i have literally passed out lauging. What a ret@rd! You can see how your phoolishness has been exposed again. Can you show where i insulted anyone without provocation?

Stay off those qualuudes bruh they have turned your brain to mush
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
A40: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This hypochondriac Mrbrownjay actually thought i was Darcourt i have literally passed out lauging. What a ret@rd! You can see how your phoolishness has been exposed again. Can you show where i insulted anyone without provocation?

Stay off those qualuudes bruh they have turned your brain to mush

aint you Najeevs/Darcourt?! then you certainly must be friends. you guys joined NL 2 days apart in Jan 2007....hhhhhhmmmmm suspicious to say the least lol.

as for your insults, we all know you by now on this thread. i certainly dont know what "provocation" you are talking about, but just to be clear on what you may have viewed as an insult to your person, i will repeat a FACT: "only a bloody fool could predict this year's winner"
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
omar22:
Alon who Alonslow!!! I know this is where your heading Alonso
might fluke a second place wait will when we get to Spa and Monza see
the Williams cars hand him a clean set soft tyres! No Massa to move over
just to bump Alonso unto the podium.
No mind the fanboy. Alonso the Ferrari golden child that was coddled with no result

omar22:
He had the fastest car in 2010 still choked in Abu Dhabi
Alonso fanboys would never admit that fact
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
quote author=nateevs]
It's clear at this stage that you are impossible to have a meaningful
conversation with. You are stuck with your lopsided view, unwilling to give consideration to what others are saying. I choose the people I have
conversations with and you, my friend, are not that kind of person.

Au revoir! [/quote]
Lol don't mind the jive-turkey! My handspeed and the hallucinogens are dancing 'shoki' in his brain. He even thinks we are the same person, that ought to tell you the degree of help he needs. I'm sure he thinks i'm omar22 or any other person at variance with his chickenshyte opinion! They say who the gods want to destroy they first make mad
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

aint you Najeevs/Darcourt?! then you certainly must be friends. you guys
joined NL 2 days apart in Jan 2007....hhhhhhmmmmm suspicious to say the
least lol.
i certainly
dont know what "provocation" you are talking about, but just to be clear bloody fool could predict this year's
winner
I think you need to provide a certificate of wellness from any recognized mental institution before anybody takes you serious here. After that long winded diatribe how did you feel to find out i wasn't Darcourt? i'm far from thrilled that you think i need another account to address a schitz like you.

If you were an analytical mind and not a neandarthal you ought to ask yourself why you are the only one i insult on this thread. Afterall pickabeau,montelik,omar22,omodapson,justwise are all frequent contributors yet you are the only one i insult could it be because you have proven beyond reasonable doubt that its is the only language you understand?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
A40:
I think you need to provide a certificate of wellness from any recognized mental institution before anybody takes you serious here. After that long winded diatribe how did you feel to find out i wasn't Darcourt? i'm far from thrilled that you think i need another account to address a schitz like you.

If you were an analytical mind and not a neandarthal you ought to ask yourself why you are the only one i insult on this thread. Afterall pickabeau,montelik,omar22,omodapson,justwise are all frequent contributors yet you are the only one i insult could it be because you have proven beyond reasonable doubt that its is the only language you understand?

dont show your ignorance, we all come here to bring our own views and debate F1, this is what these threads are for......and all the posters you mentioned never had a problem with that OR WITH ME (why are they not insulting me if what you think you doing is right, bwaaaaah!). since 2010 that i have been posting on these F1 threads, this is what we have done peacefully, even when we disagreed. the only person i know who has ever thrown insults here when in disagreement with anyone is YOU. you had the same rain of insults with BEAF back when he was still active here. so, stop trying to portray yourself as what you are not.

if you dont like what i write then you can either disregard what i wrote or bring INTELLIGENT points to discuss/debate my claim. throwing insults is what people (who have nothing intelligent to say) do....so keep showing us how "smart" you are.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
double
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
The onus is on you to prove you are not positively INSANE! Why would i have a logical debate with a certified lunatic who is in dire need of detox? Ironically Darcourt was engaging you in an intelligent discussion till you went on your barbiturate fuelled tirade. So sorry i would rather speak to you in the only language you understand! Prove you are not MAD and then we can debate

Beaf is obviously another ret@rd cut from the same cloth as you! You ignoramuses disgust me with your pseudo-objectivity and class you pretend to have! Eediot after realizing your error did you address it in a classy way? I am a staunch Vettel fan still i get along with everyone else who all have their preferred drivers yet an uncommon phool like yourself is here telling more lies than O.J on trial
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 31, 2014
^^^trying to smoke screen the issue as usual, lol... while the real issue here is simply that you were wrong, but not man enough to admit it.

but of course, we are all ret@rds and you are the only sane person here who can judge and decide who is able to post on these thread, right? bwaaaah ...... BEAF was posting on these F1 threads for 3 good yrs, and he never had any problem or insulted anyone (but you). now you again start your childish stuff with me. i am safe to say that the negative common denominator here is YOU and no one else, so you better check yourself bro.

since you have nothing intelligent to say, here is what we are going to do.....as from now, if you see any of my post, just dont look at them, dont read them and dont even sweat it, simply move along on your merry way like i was invisible (instead of wanting me to join your ranks like a sheep), may you find solace in finding whatever you are looking for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.