Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72019 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2023
If that is true then it's getting very interesting here
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
During opening practice on Friday it was formally confirmed that Leclerc had taken his third control electronics unit, as well as a new engine and MGU-H in his Ferrari.

The changes have triggered an automatic 10-place grid drop for Leclerc at Sunday’s second round of the season.

It was also confirmed that teammate Sainz had also moved onto his second internal combustion engine (ICE) of the season.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Max lost drive will not be on pole.Checo is half a second ahead of LEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Checo Max and Alonso finished in that order. Checo won pole and the race. Max took fastest lap.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
chris81964:
Checo Max and Alonso finished in that order. Checo won pole and the race. Max took fastest lap.

Go Checo! And Alonso!

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Seems like Alonso might get a penalty for "working on the car before serving a penalty". lipsrsealed FIA is looking into it but it seems the jack touched the car.

I just hope he does not shoot the jack man grin
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
The RedBulls are just too fast. See as Max breeze past Russell like he wasn't even there. haha. grin

Mercedes have a lot of work to do, 25sec gap is just too much.

And Congratulations to Checo, finally got his win in Jeddah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by sneakershub8: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2023
My prediction for drivers at end of season:
Max Verstappen
Sergio Perez
Fernando Alonso

Would love for Lance Stroll to finish in top 5, so he can finally get some respect that he deserves and not just be seen as the privileged son of a billionaire daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Final result now in. Alonso is 3rd after appeal.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 3:46am On Mar 22, 2023
oh wow.
Alonso will be so happy. cheesy

Sorry Russell. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 4:41am On Mar 22, 2023
sneakershub8:
My prediction for drivers at end of season:
Max Verstappen
Sergio Perez
Fernando Alonso

Would love for Lance Stroll to finish in top 5, so he can finally get some respect that he deserves and not just be seen as the privileged son of a billionaire daddy
Checo "I want to be Champion"

This will be fun to watch. cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by sneakershub8: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
FBS:

Checo "I want to be Champion"

This will be fun to watch. cheesy

Lol
He'll have to settle for second
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Let's see if Perez can consistently bring his A-game. It's not enough to want a title. Are you going to be consistent enough is the question
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
A40:
Let's see if Perez can consistently bring his A-game. It's not enough to want a title. Are you going to be consistent enough is the question

I think Perez lacks the ruthlessness required. He's too much of a team player and not selfish enough, unlike Verstappen who only thinks of Verstappen.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
budaatum:

I think Perez lacks the ruthlessness required. He's too much of a team player and not selfish enough, unlike Verstappen who only thinks of Verstappen.
This is what Checo will be up against. And he won't have a better opportunity than this season seeing other teams are really struggling so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2023
budaatum:

He's a yoyo driver that is more emotional than cold blooded. There's a certain entitlement that any top F1 driver has to consistently have.

All top drivers have a bit of dog and diva in them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2023
RedBull still king of this court called F1 2023 Season.

That car is FAST!

Other cars have a long, long, looooooong way to go.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 1:31am On Apr 03, 2023
What a chaotic race. Super Max showing dominance.

Surprised to see Alonso and Hamilton on the podium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 2:11am On Apr 03, 2023
I've just learnt the secret to their speed. The gist is that Redbull use hydrogen to power their batteries.

Can't say more than that. cheesy
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 4:06am On Apr 03, 2023
A40:
What a chaotic race. Super Max showing dominance.

Surprised to see Alonso and Hamilton on the podium

They should have just stopped on lap 56.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
budaatum:

They should have just stopped on lap 56.
Truthfully speaking.

Very interesting season ahead. Looks like the Aston Martin is competitive this year. Can't believe Alonso is 3rd on the standings. Can he steal a race?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
A40:
Truthfully speaking.

Very interesting season ahead. Looks like the Aston Martin is competitive this year. Can't believe Alonso is 3rd on the standings. Can he steal a race?

Depending on how often he beats the Mercs I'd bet Monaco. Verstappen though.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
budaatum:

Depending on how often he beats the Mercs I'd bet Monaco. Verstappen though.
Overtaking in Monaco is usually tough so unless he qualifies ahead of the Mercs I really don't see that happening.

That or car reliability issues.

Verstappen is currently in a league of his own. The car and set up is just perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Checo got another win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
chris81964:
Checo got another win

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2023
Let's see if Sergio Perez will have the consistency to perform week in week out. Very much open to seeing two of them go at it as it will only make Max better, and if Sergio Perez is the better driver then so be it.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2023
FBS:
I've just learnt the secret to their speed. The gist is that Redbull use hydrogen to power their batteries.
Can't say more than that. cheesy

part of their speed is also hidden in their damn DRS setup, that gives them way more speed than everyone else. that car is way WAY better than when the Mercs were at their best dominating. Ferrari/Aston and even sometimes Mercs are only fighting for the crumbs.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:10am On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

part of their speed is also hidden in their damn DRS setup, that gives them way more speed than everyone else. that car is way WAY better than when the Mercs were at their best dominating. Ferrari/Aston and even sometimes Mercs are only fighting for the crumbs.

I mentioned this 3 seasons ago that the RedBulls are fast but those who don't understand this sport thought otherwise. Glad someone else saw that too.

The new regulations just brought out the beast in them. The RedBulls have insane both straight line speed and in the corners. Just mad speed.

See the way they eat everyone up on the track. No be small thing.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:12am On May 02, 2023
Congrats to Checo. Get in there man! His strength lies in high speed corners even though he nearly hit one. lol

And even then Max had nothing on him at all the moment he (Checo) took the lead.

Let's see if he can keep this up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (52) (Reply)

Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.