Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog (980 Views)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / How Can I Change Discription Of My Website? / The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
This thread is open to conduct census of all Nigerian website and Blog Active on the Internet Today.
You are expected to list your Website/Blog and a Little description of your blog/website so that we all can know what it is all about and help create a directory.
i will begin by Kick Starting with mine( www.9jagist.com) A website that covers discussions on New,Entertainment,Politics,Music,Videos and how to make money.
so keep the ball rolling.
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by WebHostingPal: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2014
http://www.hostnigeria.com.ng - HostNigeria is one of the fastest growing web hosting companies in Nigeria.
Affordable web hosting, true 24/7 technical support with 30 day money back guarantee.
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
www.viclodge.xyz techs and money making Affiliates tutorials.
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
9jagist: This thread is open to conduct census of all Nigerian website and Blog Active on the Internet Today.
You are expected to list your Website/Blog and a Little description of your blog/website so that we all can know what it is all about and help create a directory.
i will begin by Kick Starting with mine( www.9jagist.com) A website that covers discussions on New,Entertainment,Politics,Music,Videos and how to make money.
so keep the ball rolling.

dude…………Stop spamming my mailbox with your blog's update
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by dhsfbi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2014
more Nigerian websites and their description pls
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Jregz:
dude…………Stop spamming my mailbox with your blog's update

Point of correction i don't spam, i have removed your email from my website newsletter list. Sorry for any inconveniences caused, non intended.
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by Davo93(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2014
OAU Peeps

OAU Peeps is a hub of information exclusively for students, staffs, alumni, aspirants and friends of Obafemi Awolowo University. Here, you get to know the latest gist and happenings on OAU campus and beyond.

Link: http://www.oaupeeps.com/
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by maekhel(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2014
www.tutorialslodge.com
Tutorials Lodge is a blog where you can learn web designing and development, computer programming languages, computer networking and many other tech articles
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by maekhel(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2014
www.tutorialslodge.com
Tutorials Lodge is a blog where you can learn web designing and development, computer programming languages, computer networking and many other tech articles. It also have a forum section.
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by bimdroid(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by uanda(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
www.collpressng.com
New naija news site where every member is an Editor
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by Miscellaneous(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
#smh

warri nor dey carry last.... view my signature abeg!
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by LoadedHost(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
https://www.loadedhost.com - Lagos, Nigeria Web Hosting and Server Hosting Company
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by kingsley18(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
A website that covers discussions
on New,Entertainment,Politics,Music,Videos, sport...

Music Videos News Entertainment News Lifestyle Fashion Beauty Inspiration Gossip Interviews Events Education And Promo

www.ayayamedia.com
Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
more

(1) (Reply)

Upload And Download On Wordpress / I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos / Complete Web Analysis,training And Redesign At YEMLAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.