Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) (11270 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

did I expect anything good from that your agbalumo seed brain. stick to drinking hero beer, cos that the only thing you good at. onye nzuzu.
Orin eyin kilo happen?

I was also expecting that 1diot to give me a good challenge rather than posting asinine pictures, little did i know that the only factory they'v got in their erosion devastated back water enclave is SAB MILLER, which is more of an ogogoro manufacturing joint.

Imagine the fool saying anambra attracts more FDI than the SW, like serously? cheesycheesy Do they have any FTZ in their neglected villages? Do they even know what an FTZ mean? cheesy Awon oloshi

I am out !

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: Orin eyin kilo happen?

I was also expecting that 1diot to give me a good challenge rather than posting asinine pictures, little did i know that the only factory they'v got in their erosion devastated back water enclave is SAB MILLER, which is more of an ogogoro manufacturing joint.

Imagine the fool saying anambra attracts more FDI than the SW, like serously? cheesycheesy Do they have any FTZ in their neglected villages? Do they even know what an FTZ mean? cheesy Awon oloshi

I am out !

the idi0t is a disgrace to everyone involve in his upbringing. the fvckhead is dumber than match box. mo wapa eniyan gidi o to ijo meta. booni awe.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Below is Ibadam and Onitsha! Which looks like a village? grin grin

You can now begin to appreciate how backward and laid-back your region is, even though they never saw any war! grin grin

What your region needs is total demolition to pave way for decent living like we have here in the East.

lakhadimar: Orin eyin kilo happen?

I am out !

6 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Below is Ibadam and Onitsha! Which looks like a village? grin grin

You can now begin to appreciate how backward and laid-back your region is, even though they never saw any war! grin grin

What your region needs is total demolition to pave way for decent living like we have here in the East.

decent living like you have in fegge, woliwo, odopkor, opoko, ochanga market, uberfish junction, dulmedi market. all those places are only fit for swine to live in.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2014
The problem with yolobass is that they hardly travel to other regions to see some light, so they always feel comfortable living in the 1500AD while others have go ahead into the 21st century. Just take a look at what they are proud of! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Antivirus92(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

you are high on goat piss and lizard shyte. Lagos beat anambra self talk less of Ogun the most industrialized state in Nigeria. how about using your inactive brain once in your miserable lifetime.
so eggheaders you are not yet tired of tribalism?. You are not even ashame to mention ogun among states in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Those places are like London compare to your slums you call cities.. grin grin

anago18:

decent living like you have in fegge, woliwo, odopkor, opoko, ochanga market, uberfish junction, dulmedi market. all those places are only fit for swine to live in.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Antivirus92: so eggheaders you are not yet tired of tribalism?. You are not even ashame to mention ogun among states in nigeria.

orakwu village monkey, johnpaul ikenna you are the fuglist organism along the milky way. still lolling at your jersey picture.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Isn't it funny! Below is ogun state capital..built up with red earth mud block and rusted zincgrin grin

Antivirus92: so eggheaders you are not yet tired of tribalism?. You are not even ashame to mention ogun among states in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Those places are like London compare to your slums you call cities.. grin grin

I don't do your childish onye photo game. we call you out at the Ibadan thread you scamp like a goat. several Igbo posters have laid curses on you for misrepresenting Onitsha with pictures from part of awada and Onitsha gra. where there truck load of slum in that waste land.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by BlackPikiN(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: ALLIED AFRICA DISTILLERIES ETHANOL PLANT

It is located in that same state somehwere in yorubaland. The largest Ethanol plant in west africa? cheesy Really? cheesy
i learnt the president himself confirmed that, that state in yorubaland is the most Industralised in Nigeria

Liar that picture is no where close from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Is this oshogbo or not? grin grin

Eggy this house at the front resembles that your papa house, though this one is completed.

anago18:

I don't do your childish onye photo game. we call you out at the Ibadan thread you scamp like a goat. several Igbo posters have laid curses on you for misrepresenting Onitsha with pictures from part of awada and Onitsha gra. where there truck load of slum in that waste land.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Buddah I dey see you..

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Is this oshogbo or not? grin grin

and if its not Oshogbo you die on your way back from to akwa from Lagos. that place even look better than achalla at akwa south LGA. glorified village capital.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Antivirus92(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

orakwu village monkey, johnpaul ikenna you are the fuglist organism along the milky way. still lolling at your jersey picture.
hahahahaha. Look at this wretched osun dwarf. Upload ur pics on nairaland. Tunde salam.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Your mother will die! You will die too for lying and denying your place. Your father is already dead.

Below is another oshogbo..

anago18:

and if its not Oshogbo you die on your way back from to akwa from Lagos. that place even look better than achalla at akwa south LGA. glorified village capital.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Antivirus92: hahahahaha. Look at this wretched osun dwarf. Upload ur pics on nairaland. Tunde salam.

animal this ought to be a faceless forum. and most of us enjoy the animosity to spew raw vile. village monkey borrow cow brain abeg.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
You want the monkey to run now that we have not cut one of his legs? grin

Antivirus92: hahahahaha. Look at this wretched osun dwarf. Upload ur pics on nairaland. Tunde salam.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
You want the monkey to run now that we have not cut one of his legs? grin

The ediot does not know that his image has been totally destroyed on NL. Everybody now stigmatize him..

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Your mother will die! You will die too for lying and denying your place. Your father is already dead.

Below is another oshogbo..

animal you are dumber than rat shyte. I know when I struck nerve of the animal. FYI no rock in Oshogbo as seen at the background of your picture. gat a life loser. should I start with chinonye and the kids

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Start oo! I am ready for you today..that was why I first threw the jab.. grin grin

Below is another oshogbo grin grin

Can you deny this one too?

anago18:

animal you are dumber than rat shyte. I know when I struck nerve of the animal. FYI no rock in Oshogbo as seen at the background of your picture. gat a life loser. should I start with chinonye and the kids

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: You want the monkey to run now that we have not cut one of his legs? grin

The ediot does not know that his image has been totally destroyed on NL. Everybody now stigmatize him..

we know who have deny himself on this forum even with overwhelming evidence. burst me and I will quit, another monkey from your curse land release eggy version 2.0 three days ago, now i'm an old man in his 40's. wetin this animals no go do finish for their e-nemesis. do y'all Igbo ret...ard have a nightmare about me too in your sleep. bwahhhhaahhaaaaahhaaaa.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by aryzgreat: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Choi chino! Imagine those squalor bn inhabited by oil soup gulping apes. That must be oworonshoki axis towards d 3rd mainland bridge. Wot an eyesore!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2014
There is hardly a single decent barbing salon in the whole of oshogbo. We searched until we were shown this one as their best.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Start oo! I am ready for you today..that was why I first threw the jab.. grin grin

Below is another oshogbo grin grin

Can you deny this one too?

keeping the holy month holy, asap after that brace up for lethal venom.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2014
That was where yolobass reside in Lagos. I visited the place to confirm that it was at least 98% yolobass..

aryzgreat: Choi chino! Imagine those squalor bn inhabited by oil soup gulping apes. That must be oworonshoki axis towards d 3rd mainland bridge. Wot an eyesore!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: There is hardly a single decent barbing salon in the whole of oshogbo. We searched until we were shown this one as their best.

chino just one challenge swear with your life that you have been to Oshogbo before.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2014
An Islamic terrorist keeping what holy? What is holy about your killer cult you call religion. Was it not your papa that killed himself in suicide bombing and he is now enjoying 72 virgins while you chickened out because of cowardice! grin grin

anago18:

keeping the holy month holy, asap after that brace up for lethal venom.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Do you also doubt that I was in lagos few days ago? Clown..

anago18:

chino just one challenge swear with your life that you have been to Oshogbo before.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by shineeye: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: An Islamic terrorist keeping what holy? What is holy about your killer cult you call religion. Was it not your papa that killed himself in suicide bombing and he is now enjoying 72 virgins while you chickened out because of cowardice! grin grin

you can't even match me in venom and punchlines enjoy your day loser. and say me well to all your child molesting bishops across the world especially the archbishop of cantaberry

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Do you also doubt that I was in lagos few days ago? Clown..

no one is asking you question. just take up the challenge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Remains Lagos Police Commissioner / Governors Hold National Economic Council Meeting In Abuja(photos) / FCT Minister Suspends Mining, Quarrying Activities In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.