Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) (11267 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by aryzgreat: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: A certain state somewhere in yorubaland has the highest number of cement factories in west africa. Infact the locals therein have unlimited access to cement bags, blocks and other building materials

This is the LAFARGE WAPCO CEMENT PLANT with a production capacity of 10 MILLION METRIC TONNES.
I am sure you know the state in question

Incidentally the poverty rate in that state cudnt allow the indigene afford the cement bn manufactured in dia backyard. That's y red earth mud houses litter the state.

Again y is it that ppl frm ur region apart frm lagos don't paint their houses?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
I thought you said you are in the holy month? grin grin

No wonder terrorism cannot stop until we wipe all muslims out just like America, UK and now Nigeria is doing in the north.. grin

Kill all muslims, they are the problem with our world.. grin grin

anago18:

you can't even match me in venom and punchlines enjoy your day loser. and say me well to all your child molesting bishops across the world especially the archbishop of cantaberry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by backtosender: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2014
ndi ofe mma abia kwa!

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by backtosender: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: That was where yolobass reside in Lagos. I visited the place to confirm that it was at least 98% yolobass..

maka chi human being dey stay for that place shocked chei infections will be fighting against each other inside there, nnnna ndi ofe i dey hail oh

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: I thought you said you are in the holy month? grin grin

No wonder terrorism cannot stop until we wipe all muslims out just like America, UK and now Nigeria is doing in the north.. grin

Kill all muslims, they are the problem with our world.. grin grin

illiteracy is the only thing you gat an expertise in. Google is your friend to ask about the fastest growing religion in those climes. churches are now going extinct in the western world, people now embrace atheism and Islam. only sub Saharan Africa still view Christianity as something worthwhile to console their poverty and emptiness.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2014
It was not photoshopped. I visited the place with my legs..

backtosender: maka chi human being dey stay for that place shocked nnnna ndi ofe i dey hail oh

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Islam is only growing in terrorism and bombing. Religion of peace war!

anago18:

illiteracy is the only thing you gat an expertise in. Google is your friend to ask about the fastest growing religion in those climes. churches are now going extinct in the western world, people now embrace atheism and Islam. only sub Saharan Africa still view Christianity as something worthwhile to console their poverty and emptiness.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2014
IBO AND SUBSTANDARD GOODS (BUILDING MATERIALS )

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Like this substandard living.. grin grin

GPA5: IBO AND SUBSTANDARD GOODS (BUILDING MATERIALS )

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Islam is only growing in terrorism and bombing. Religion of peace war!

your head is too dull to understand anything I would have schooled you on international politics for free. what are mujahideens when they fought along side america to defeat Russia?? what are Isis with america and Saudi funds and weapon when they fought against Assad bashar. you can't even understand simple things putting you through this rigour can burst your empty brain. go get quality education loser.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Liar that picture is no where close from Nigeria.

Thats allied african ethanol distilleries plant in magboro Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Daft you are spiraling out of line! Start with your muslim cousins here that have killed over 20000 people here in Nigeria. Shekau has forced over 200 girls into his cult called religion (islam).

The problem of the world today is islam. If we can sustain the tempo of killing every muslim wherever we see them then we are getting close to having a peaceful world.

anago18:

your head is too dull to understand anything I would have schooled you on international politics for free. what are mujahideens when they fought along side america to defeat Russia?? what are Isis with america and Saudi funds and weapon when they fought against Assad bashar. you can't even understand simple things putting you through this rigour can burst your empty brain. go get quality education loser.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2014
aryzgreat:

Incidentally the poverty rate in that state cudnt allow the indigene afford the cement bn manufactured in dia backyard.
Incidentally that state has the second richest man in Nigeria and the richest man in southern Nigeria - Micheal Adenuga

and as for the indigenes of the state, Femi Kuti, Fela Kuti's first son is an indigene of that state and he is the General Manger supply chain of one of the cement plant i posted.

Another indigene of that state is Adebayo Ogunlesi, he bought and owns the Gatwick Airport in London, the second largest Airport in Europe

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by backtosender: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: It was not photoshopped. I visited the place with my legs..

Menn the yorubas are living in hell on earth in lagos this is worst living standard even alien from Jupiter will not stay there for one minute,i now believe that ODUDUWA brain cells could not function properly due to the position he found his head when he landed sad

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: ALLIED AFRICA DISTILLERIES ETHANOL PLANT

It is located in that same state somehwere in yorubaland. The largest Ethanol plant in west africa? cheesy Really? cheesy
i learnt the president himself confirmed that, that state in yorubaland is the most Industralised in Nigeria

is that y the indigenes are so poor?
Flaunting petty biscuit foreign industries when others are setting up indigenous car plants, spare parts production, motor cycle assembles, pharmaceutical companies, Nigerian made clothes and shoes, petrochemical and cable industries is delusion.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Like this substandard living.. grin grin

BUT THOSE BUILDINGS IN THAT PICTURE DID NOT COLLAPSE LIKE THE ONE UPLOADED ABOVE THEIR

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Like this substandard living.. grin grin

BUT THOSE BUILDINGS IN THAT PICTURE DID NOT COLLAPSE LIKE THE ONE UPLOADED ABOVE

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Daft you are spiraling out of line! Start with your muslim cousins here that have killed over 20000 people here in Nigeria. Shekau has forced over 200 girls into his cult called religion (islam).

The problem of the world today is islam. If we can sustain the tempo of killing every muslim wherever we see them then we are getting close to having a peaceful world.

the subject you are delving into is beyond your unicellular brain cell. one shakau doesn't represent islam ditto for folks like pastor king on your side of the divide. is claim of hearing from God self is anti Islamic.

there 4 billion Muslims in the world and you think Islam is your problem, will the world be liveable with their violence tendencies use your head for once.....

anyway I know you hardly use your head, pray tell us Christians are all saints. we know of the anti- belaka movement in car. the catholics vs Anglicans in north Ireland, not to mention the Amish terrorist group in the USA killing for our lord Jesus Christ ditto for Joseph Kony of the LRA.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Then why is the state like this? Why are you ediots celebrating mediocrity? Just take a look at the level of poverty in your region and states, but you have the guts to tell us that one man from your dungeon is the richest? Do you know how to assess rich people or rich zone?

lakhadimar: Incidentally that state has the second richest man in Nigeria and the richest man in southern Nigeria - Micheal Adenuga

and as for the indigenes of the state, Femi Kuti, Fela Kuti's first son is an indigene of that state and he is the General Manger supply chain of one of the cement plant i posted.

Another indigene of that state is Adebayo Ogunlesi, he bought and owns the Gatwick Airport in London, the second largest Airport in Europe

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Stop the crap! What I am saying and will keep saying is that islam is the problem of our world. Religion of peace terrorists!

[s]
anago18:

the subject is are delving into is beyond your unicellular brain cell. one shakau doesn't represent islam ditto for folks like pastor king on your side of the divide. is claim of hearing from God self is anti Islamic.

there 4 billion Muslims in the world and you think Islam is your problem, will the world be liveable with their violence tendencies use your head for once.....

anyway I know you hardly use your head, pray tell us Christians are all saints. we know of the anti- belaka movement in car. the catholics vs Anglicans in north Ireland, not to mention the Amish terrorist group in the USA killing for our lord Jesus Christ ditto for Joseph Kony of the LRA.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by backtosender: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Then why is the state like this? Why are you ediots celebrating mediocrity? Just take a look at the level of poverty in your region and state but you have the gut to tell us that one man from your dungeon is the richest? Do you know how to assess rich people or rich zone?

very very sad indeed backward mentality in 21st century we can see that they enjoy living in slums i think is their wish..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Stop the crap! What I am saying and will keep saying is that islam is the problem of our world. Religion of peace terrorists!

[s][/s]

animal so Islam fought the two world wars too, Vietnam war and the pacific war too. go get education you can't understand beyond the propaganda of CNN.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
How will it collapse when you are living in slums that causes most yolobass to have cancer due to mud house and rusted zinc!

GPA5:

BUT THOSE BUILDINGS IN THAT PICTURE DID NOT COLLAPSE LIKE THE ONE UPLOADED ABOVE

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Islam as a cult has killed more people than all the civil wars in the world!

anago18:

animal so Islam fought the two world wars too, Vietnam war and the pacific war too. go get education you can't understand beyond the propaganda of CNN.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: Incidentally that state has the second richest man in Nigeria and the richest man in southern Nigeria - Micheal Adenuga

And nobody else in Nigeria can buy an airport?
Who told u that adenuga is really the second richest man in Nigeria, Forbes criteria ( in case u are judging with that) is a huge laugh. Go and look up the 6 criteria and see that if u don't have political attachment, u will loose that point.
What's with u ppl and naming these few recycled names living on debts and govt policies to cover up?
From all indices, most Ogun ppl have low purchasing powers.
The congestion of Lagos made some of these factories to come to Ogun.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Islam as a cult has killed more people than all the civil wars in the world!

coming from an Anglican faithful whose religion sect was created as a result of adultery that is priceless. say me well to the g...ay archbishop of Canterbury. trying to educate your empty head is like fetching water inside a basket. you are the poster boy of illiteracy worldwide.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: How will it collapse when you are living in slums that causes most yolobass to have cancer due to mud house and rusted zinc!

DORA AKUYILI DIED OF CANCER.

THOSE BUILDINGS DIDN'T COLLAPSE LIKE THE ONE UPLOADED ABOVE

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Tell me what Islam preaches? If not war, terrorism, etc..cool

anago18:
coming from an Anglican faithful whose religion sect was created as a result of adultery that is priceless. say me well to the g...ay archbishop of Canterbury. trying to educate your empty head is like fetching water inside a basket. you are the poster boy of illiteracy worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Then why is the state like this? Why are you ediots celebrating mediocrity? Just take a look at the level of poverty in your region and states, but you have the guts to tell us that one man from your dungeon is the richest? Do you know how to assess rich people or rich zone?

He mentioned the general manager of a cement supply chain is Yoruba, help me ask him what's so special in that?
Is that person richer than Ogbuawa
From his analysis, northerners are not poor because dangote is rich .
Swners are the poorest southerners

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Tell me what Islam preaches? If not war, terrorism, etc..cool

on your way back to akwa there is a mosque inside the federal school along the road before the prison, the Igbo imam there will educate you till your dumbskull start to function.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2014
Now look at these people in that pix, they all have cancer of the skin without knowing because them do not travel out of the region to see how others look. Just take a closer look at them. You are not looking different too.

GPA5:

DORA AKUYILI DIED OF CANCER.

THOSE BUILDINGS DIDN'T COLLAPSE LIKE THE ONE UPLOADED ABOVE

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2014
There is no mosque in any part of Anambra. We have demolished everything called islam in my state. Clown don't you get that..?

anago18:

on your way back to akwa there is a mosque inside the federal school along the road before the prison, the Igbo imam there will educate you till your dumbskull start to function.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili / Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? / We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.