Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? (29111 Views)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Mrguru(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmm... Their souls are caged... So no where to go tongue
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Econ 404
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by calobinna(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2014
God always have a place for everyone even in any kind of insanity. It's not left for us to judge or seek or think of a place for those who did things ignorantly or in an insane manner

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by zeb04(f): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: 1.If a drug addict becomes a lunatic - we can then conclude that his destination is Hellfire. why? the Bible has warned us against polluting the temple of God, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16,17(KJV)." , therefore, one who refused to accept this injunction when insaned, shall rot in hell.
2. insanity is occasioned by demon- possession and demons will only possess those who have rejected the Son of God- Christ. for the Bible says "You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" 1John 4:4.
Conclusively, one's believe and state before madness will determine where he'll spend eternity.
preach brother. His state of mind/action before going mad wil determine where he wld spend eternity.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Nice question. Authentic mentally handicapped people will be reborn and reincarnated, just like you and i.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Heaven or hell depending on the state of the individual just before insanity.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by IAMBREEZY: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Ask google... grin
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by VantagePoint: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: 1.If a drug addict becomes a lunatic - we can then conclude that his destination is Hellfire. why? the Bible has warned us against polluting the temple of God, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16,17(KJV)." , therefore, one who refused to accept this injunction when insaned, shall rot in hell.
2. insanity is occasioned by demon- possession and demons will only possess those who have rejected the Son of God- Christ. for the Bible says "You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" 1John 4:4.
Conclusively, one's believe and state before madness will determine where he'll spend eternity.
What about those with mental disorders from infancy?
What happens to them?

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by ghostofsparta(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Mad People go nowhere just like everybody else. But if your referring to the non-African concept of a ghost and or spirit or soul, to that of a mad person...then you need to rephrase your question properly before you get my answer.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by ICEKID334(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2014
DickDastardly: Op no worry God go concider you. tongue
what are tryna say now? sad
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Where ever mad people go after death, be sure to see a lot of nairalanders there. Esp those in politics and romance section.

Melted brain as a result of high temp from the sun, dust, generator fumes and unemployment.

If you like quote me talk nonsence I say back to..... Back to sender grin

9 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by PrincessB1(f): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2014
[quote
author=Tolexander]Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways'
were before being mentally unstable.[/quote] What if they were
mentally unstable right from infancy? undecided
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: Nice question. Authentic mentally handicapped people will be reborn and reincarnated, just like you and i.
PMMA...(President of Mad Men association) is talking from experience
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by coolzeal(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Without the menacing threat of eternal torture in hell, what's the point of converting? Why not convert a few years from now? Because, they will tell you, "you might die tomorrow and then it will be too late for you." Screw that. I found God not because I feared hell in the afterlife. It's because I had already found "hell" while alive on earth. For the record, heaven is in between the thighs of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by ITbomb(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2014
They might be given a chance to come back.
Enough already said
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by ibedun: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Good question cause African Xtians are frankly insane. We are all going nowhere. Period!

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by 190: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2014
see wetin person just seatdown dey think grin grin

Height of max Jablessness grin
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by geelord(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2014

Wht abt those that were born slowpoke?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by wahles(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2014
JerryBerry: if i hear say "hell" dey exist, make I n.aked baff. Lol.

But, on a serious note.
Where the heck is hell located in this universe?
An imaginary place where religious cohorts believe their enemies will be punished forever. grin
. I tink say na only me wana kum

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by jeffizy(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2014
DickDastardly: Op no worry God go concider you. tongue
Badt guy
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2014
They ll go to mad heaven & crazy hell fire!
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by technophile(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2014
JerryBerry: if i hear say "hell" dey exist, make I n.aked baff. Lol.

But, on a serious note.
Where the heck is hell located in this universe?
An imaginary place where religious cohorts believe their enemies will be punished forever. grin

Mr. Man, the universe is more complicate than you think
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by lebesgue(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Wherever it is that they may end up, I am most certain that at least 99% of Nigerians will be there.

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by passendi: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2014
mad people have started enjoying hell fir while on earth.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by experimentist: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Please I'll be glad if anyone can help me on this topic, I've been wondering about thiw since I was a little girl in the sunday school class, I even asked my teacher then but she didn't even answer the question.

I mean, we've been told that all sinners will rot in hell and I know some mad people do what would be considered a sin if done by a sane person, now, will they get a pass because they are mentally unstable? Or will they roast in hell like every other sinner?Does the bible even say anything about mad people?

I'm just really curious, where will they go when they die?or when rapture occurs?

P.S. Don't know if the topic's been discussed previously, so...
They goin straight to heaven cos they don't know what they doin.. No be all these other dudes wey go high-mad o, or the wey go do juju wey backfire.. Dis one na for Original Mad People.. cry

PS: OP, abi you don dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by gebest: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2014
If i where u, i will be concerned about were i will go when raptures take effect and not were will mad person go for our GOD is a just God.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: @ freecocoa
Well, from my own perspective.
It depends on d kind of they lived before going insane.
Thank you for the response, that seems like a logical perspective but I'll still like to know if the bible said anything about mad people.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Thank you for the response, that seems like a logical perspective but I'll still like to know if the bible said anything about mad people.

Hmm. Okay...
Don't know of that tho..
But I believe God is merciful
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2014
This is a Story$question for God.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
PrincessB1: What if they were
mentally unstable right from infancy? undecided

geelord:
Wht abt those that were born slowpoke?

They have already been granted the grace to come back and redeem themselves from their sins and cut the threads holding them from reaching out to the light.
John 9:2
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: preach brother. His state of mind/action before going mad wil determine where he wld spend eternity.
and what has he preached? You call that utter flimflam arranged in a hodge podge sermon? Where in the bible was it stated in no uncertain terms that mad men would be judged predicated on how they led their lives before taking to the streets? Dude was using scattered inductive reasoning to explain the bible and you are there shouting dogmatically "preach it brother!"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.