Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (29129 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / I Need An Interpretation For A Christian Chorus 'omame' / Have You Ever Witnessed The Gift Of Interpretation Of Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Gratia(f): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2014
I usually see myself in a dream picking ripe mangoes for someone else. Then when the dreams became consistent I prayed seriously about it. Just last night I dreamt where I was picking ripe mangoes and eating it right there under the mango tree.
Please anybody in the house with the gift of dream interpretation should help me out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2014
The time to enjoy the works of your hand has come. You shall no longer be a servant to people but your own master.

Congratulations!

8 Likes

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by texaco1: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Good dream. You will start reaping the fruits of ur labour. but you still need to continue praying hard to ward off any hindrances or obstacles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by lonngmann(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2014
I hope you know it is not good to eat in d dream
but...it is non of my business grin

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by PrincessB1(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Fruits signify blessing. your years of toiling for others has come to an end, it is now your time to shine ¤congrats¤ Continue to pray against principalities and evil powers.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Your subconscious is telling you to eat mangoes.

Are you on your period?
I hear women crave items when they are on their period-- or is it during pregnancy?

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by PrincessB1(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2014
lonngmann: I hope you know it is not good to eat in d dream
but...it is non of my business grin
Sharap no b diz type, its when d rulers of darkness surmone you to dine nd drink..... shey u grab

1 Like

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2014
hhm!! just hope this mango doesn't get bigger within 9months. jokes. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by sohl7(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2014
texaco1: Good dream. You will start reaping the fruits of ur labour. but you still need to continue praying hard to ward off any hindrances or obstacles
what if she is doing evil....*just asking*
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Gratia(f): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
matify:
The time to enjoy the works of your hand has come. You shall no longer be a servant to people but your own master.

Congratulations!
Amen o. Thanks
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Gratia(f): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=Scyllapatron]hhm!! just hope this mango doesn't get bigger within 9months. jokes. grin
[QQ/quote] grin grin grin
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Gratia(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
texaco1: Good dream. You will start reaping the fruits of ur labour. but you still need to continue praying hard to ward off any hindrances or obstacles
Exactly what I will be doing. Thanks.
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Gratia(f): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
@PrincessB thanks for responding.
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by lonngmann(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
PrincessB1: Sharap no b diz type, its when d rulers of darkness surmone you to dine nd drink..... shey u grab
like I sed..whether na rulers of darkness or rulers of nepa...it is non of my biz cool

1 Like

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by fxjones(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
fruit in dreams, symbolizes babies, anytime you dream, plucking fruit, it means you or any one close to you will soon become pregnant and have a baby, your dreams show you how you have been carrying for others now its time to have and carry your own. it could be you directly or someone very close you
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by lovegeneration(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
There ops sorry for comenting late the iterpretation of dream simply mean u re going to get marry and begin to av ur own baby God bless u. Congrat
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by folaski: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Exactly what I will be doing. Thanks.

Its high time you started especially with the scriptures.

May your good dreams come to pass

1 Like

Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Elizabethsofiat: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
I had a dream i pick a kola nut on the floor close to the tree with 3 mango
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hehehehe... Just mangoes? In all ur dreams?
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gratia:
I usually see myself in a dream picking ripe mangoes for someone else. Then when the dreams became consistent I prayed seriously about it. Just last night I dreamt where I was picking ripe mangoes and eating it right there under the mango tree.
Please anybody in the house with the gift of dream interpretation should help me out. Thanks

Jesus Christ what a terrible dream. Don't tell me you're still staying with someone...till now.. And hope you've found meaning to your dream
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Gratia:

Wow... shocked
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by OtemAtum: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2017
OP, are you in love with someone? Did you think of that person often?
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
OP, are you in love with someone? Did you think of that person often?

It's not love...It's a very terrible dream.
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by OtemAtum: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It's not love...It's a very terrible dream.
It's not a terrible dream, it's a good dream.
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
It's not a terrible dream, it's a good dream.

It ended well, but it's a bad dream, a terrible dream... Would you like me to explain what it means?
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by OtemAtum: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It ended well, but it's a bad dream, a terrible dream... Would you like me to explain what it means?
Explain.
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
Explain.

You first...explain why you believe it's a good dream
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by OtemAtum: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You first...explain why you believe it's a good dream
I know it's a good dream by experience.
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Originakalokalo(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
I knowam it's a good dream by experience.

OtemAtum

Scam Scam. Scam.

Lies . Lies. Lies.

Run. Run. Run.
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by OtemAtum: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Originakalokalo:

OtemAtum

Scam Scam. Scam.
Lies . Lies. Lies.
Run. Run. Run.

Proof proof proof
That he scammed scammed scammed
Why run run run
When there's no fire fire fire? grin cheesy
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
I know it's a good dream by experience.

Lol
Re: I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream by Cudrotty(f): 4:23am On Oct 06, 2017
What does receiving kolanut means in a dream?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.