Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

How To Make Your Man Feel Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Man Feel Good (2284 Views)

Dear Guys, How Can I Make My Man Feel Special This Valentine's Day? / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? / How Does A Man Feel... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Man Feel Good by myspnigeria: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Women love compliments but men need some ego stroking too. Here are some simple things you can do to make your man feel special.

Flirt with him in public

Show him that you are still attracted to him by flirting with him in public. If you are at a party, a bar or just hanging out with friends, flirt with him like you did when you first met.

Tell him how sexy he is

Instead of complaining that he didn't iron his shirt or take out the trash, tell him how sexy he is. Bring compliments into your daily routine to always let him know how attracted you are to him and how much you appreciate everything he does.

Give him a Mouth Action

...and expect nothing in return. Many women don't like giving blow jobs. That said, you'd have a hard time finding a man who doesn't love getting one. Give him an unexpected Mouth Action (for example, early in the morning before work) and don't expect or demand anything in return. Do it like you love it, even if you don't.

Act jealous now and again

No matter how secure you are in your relationship, you should act jealous every once in awhile. Don't get crazy but just show a little jealousy, even if you are not, to make him feel special.

Put the toilet seat up

Women spend a lot of time complaining that their mate should leave the toilet seat down. Every now and again after you use the toilet, put the seat up for him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by dytbabe: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2014
*rolling eyes*
*raises eyebrow*
*bends mouth*
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by Prowizy2(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2014
myspnigeria:

Give him a Mouth Action

...and expect nothing in return. Many women don't like giving blow jobs. That said, you'd have a hard time finding a man who doesn't love getting one. Give him an unexpected Mouth Action (for example, early in the morning before work) and don't expect or demand anything in return. Do it like you love it, even if you don't.
Do this to me always and i'll give you my ATM password without blinking an eye!!!
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2014
myspnigeria:

Women love compliments but men need some ego stroking too. Here are some simple things you can do to make your man feel special.

Flirt with him in public

Show him that you are still attracted to him by flirting with him in public. If you are at a party, a bar or just hanging out with friends, flirt with him like you did when you first met.

I can relate with the above and I like it.

myspnigeria:
Tell him how sexy he is

Instead of complaining that he didn't iron his shirt or take out the trash, tell him how sexy he is. Bring compliments into your daily routine to always let him know how attracted you are to him and how much you appreciate everything he does.

Not for me! If I do something wrong I expect the lady to let me know though the manner she does it matters a lot.

myspnigeria:
Give him a Mouth Action

Nope! Not with me! I am not sure the thrill some guys get with that. Anyways, different strokes for different folks.

myspnigeria:
Act jealous now and again

No matter how secure you are in your relationship, you should act jealous every once in awhile. Don't get crazy but just show a little jealousy, even if you are not, to make him feel special.

I am not fond of peeps who are excessively jealous but a bit of jealousy I consider human and not that bad.

myspnigeria:
Put the toilet seat up

Women spend a lot of time complaining that their mate should leave the toilet seat down. Every now and again after you use the toilet, put the seat up for him.

I am not sure why the above would be a problem. What's with the toilet seat being up or down?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by kay9(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
myspnigeria:

Put the toilet seat up

Never thought i'd live to see the day a woman writes this...

....wait o, OP, you're a woman, right?
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by TyTymer(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
A man wrote this. OP is either a man or a woman who copied it.
kay9:
Never thought i'd live to see the day a woman writes this...
....wait o, OP, you're a woman, right?
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
What is mouth action ?
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by or3gon: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
okparaugo: What is mouth action ?
r u 4 real?
#your answer
Mouth action; MouthAction (also known as fellation, & colloquially as Mouth Action (BJ) it's giving head is an oral sex act involving the use of the mouth or throat, which is performed by a person on the peni/s of another person
grin grin
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
or3gon: r u 4 real?
#your answer
Mouth action; MouthAction (also known as fellation, & colloquially as Mouth Action (BJ) it's giving head is an oral sex act involving the use of the mouth or throat, which is performed by a person on the peni/s of another person
grin grin

What is the advantage sir ?
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
myspnigeria:

Give him a Mouth Action

she does this to you? She's a keeper
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by or3gon: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
okparaugo:

What is the advantage sir ?
e dey sweet cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2014
or3gon: e dey sweet cheesy cheesy

Sir, do you have pictures ?
Re: How To Make Your Man Feel Good by or3gon: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2014
okparaugo:

Sir, do you have pictures ?
sorry, I don't do pictures

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Have Sex On The First Date / Who Should Be more Happier On Wedding Day; Bride Or Groom? / Ugly Girls Vs Pretty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.