Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) (3000 Views)

C. Ronaldo Vs L. Messi, Vote Here! / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Ronaldinho Vs Kaka Vs Thierry Henry, Who Is Better? / Houston Rockets Vs L.a Lakers: Game 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Ths debate has been on for a long time and its pathetic to see that people rate them both based on sentiment that one is humble and the other is arrogant.what has arrogance and humility got to do with perfomance?

I will pick ronaldo any day because he is a better player and i will give you reasons.
When comparing 2 things or 2 people you compare what they both can do,therefore the winner will be the one that can do more than the other.
1.Physique: ronaldo has a better physique that Messi he is taller and well built for the game of football,he looks more like a footballer than messi.messi looks like a gymnast.
2.Speed: C.Ronaldo is faster than L.messi both on and off the ball.
3.Aerial ability: C.ronaldo is better in the air than messi.he is taller and bigger than messi so he is a big threat in the air even if he is up against the biggest defenders his physique is an advantage here. I know many people will want to bring up messi"s header against manchester united in the champions league final,but they should also know that Rio Ferdinand did not jump for that cross.
4.Long range Shoot Power/accuracy: C.ronaldo has stronger long range shot power and accuracy than messi its obvious if you have ever watch them play.C.ronaldo is a huge threat from 30 to 40 yards out unlike messi who would rather attempt to dribble closer to the box before shooting.
Short range shot power and accuracy:They are both close in this case but messi has better short range shot accuracy while ronaldo has better short range shot power but ronaldo"s shot power here is accurate as well.so the difference is not much.
5.Finishing(conversion rates):L.messi is a better finisher than cristiano Ronaldo.L messi is a better converter of chances in the penalty area than ronaldo and ronaldo is a very good finsher as well but messi is better.
6.versatilty:C.ronaldo is a more versatile player than messi.Ronaldo can play from the left , right and central attack while messi can only play from the right,cuting in to shoot or cause trouble for the defence,this ronaldo can do as well and from the left,right and center.he played severally as a no 9 for man unted and for jose mourinho at madrid and plays it very well better than most central forwards.messi plays no 9 somtimes but not as effectve,he is only effective from the right.
7.Two footed:ronaldo is a two footed player,he does very well with both foot ,but messi is only a left footed player whch is somtmes a problem for him when he plays.
8.Technic: L.messi is a more technical player than C.ronaldo and at a huge gap and this is the reason why it is harder to stop him than t is for ronaldo.
9.Dribbles: L.Messi is a better dribler than C.ronaldo but not a by a huge margin,ronaldo dribbles as well.
10. Entertainer: ronaldo is more entertaining than Messi,i would rather pay to watch ronaldo than messi.

These are the reasons I would pick ronaldo ahead of messi and unless you are sentimental drop your own reasons.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2014
1.physique: ronaldo:90% messi: 35%
2.speed: ronaldo:90% messi: 80%
3:Aerial ability: ronaldo 95% messi 70%
4:long range shot power:ronaldo 85% messi 40%
5.finishing: ronaldo 80% messi 95%
6.Goal scoring (by any means):ronaldo 89% messi 70%
7.versatility: ronaldo 88% messi 70%
8. Stronger foot: ronaldo: 2 footed ,messi: single.
9.Technic:ronaldo : 70% messi 90%
10:Dribbling skills: ronaldo 85% messi 95%

You do the maths.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2014
They have 1 thing in common- they don't know u exist. Continue profiling maybe 1 day u ll find purpose for ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by onuwaje(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2014
Balon d'or- messi 4 cr7 2
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by abatically(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Football is not mathematics, Ronaldo has more overall attributes than messi, but some attributes carry more weight than others. Messi is more technical than ronaldo. This means he can bring other players into play, better team work. This is what Ronaldo is lacking. Ronaldo plays for glory, he is fast and can shoot from anywhere, but his team play is very low compared to Messi.

Both players are tremendous goal scorers, though Ronaldo might have an edge. I still think Messi is a better player. But if u ask me I would rather watch Ronaldo at his best than Messi at his best because Ronaldo is more of entertainer.

1 Like

Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2014
abatically: Football is not mathematics, Ronaldo has more overall attributes than messi, but some attributes carry more weight than others. Messi is more technical than ronaldo. This means he can bring other players into play, better team work. This is what Ronaldo is lacking. Ronaldo plays for glory, he is fast and can shoot from anywhere, but his team play is very low compared to Messi.

Both players are tremendous goal scorers, though Ronaldo might have an edge. I still think Messi is a better player. But if u ask me I would rather watch Ronaldo at his best than Messi at his best because Ronaldo is more of entertainer.

You are absolutely right...

But as a coach,who would you rather have n your team?
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by herald9: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2014
GO DEVELOP YOUR OWN SKILLS_
STOP COMPARING OTHERS_undecided
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by omar22(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Messi has better technique, better control of the ball, better running with the ball, he is better at riding tackles, Messi is better at passing (long or short or through passes) Messi has the better vision, Messi can handle been double marked
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by herald9: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

Already did...

Screwng you mum...

I am good at it.
U mean u screw ghosts?

i can see why your life is meaningless grin
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
herald9:
U mean u screw ghosts?

i can see why your life is meaningless grin

My life is meaningless yet you spend ur time reading my posts and topics, comenting and replying....

You need to have ur head examined.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2014
omar22: Messi has better technique, better control of the ball, better running with the ball, he is better at riding tackles, Messi is better at passing (long or short or through passes) Messi has the better vision, Messi can handle been double marked

Yes...theses are stuff didnt add,pardon me.
But as a coach who would you rather have in your team.

I think messi is a more brilliant player...but ronaldo is more of a goal scoring threat.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by herald9: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

My life is meaningless yet you spend ur time reading my posts and topics, comenting and replying....

You need to have ur head examined.
Are you always an iddiot or just when am around? grin

Threads were meant to be read and am just carrying out my nairaland's civic responsibilities grin
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
herald9:
Are you always an iddiot or just when am around? grin

Threads were meant to be read and am just carrying out my nairaland's civic responsibilities grin

Yea thats right...threads are meant to be read,but if you have nothing reasonable to comment you just move on to the next thread and exercise your "civic nairaland responsibilities"

And if your mum"s passed on, I am sorry and may her soul rest in peace. if she isnt, well...
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by herald9: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

Yea thats right...threads are meant to be read,but if you have nothing reasonable to comment you just move on to the next thread and exercise your "civic nairaland responsibilities"

And if you mum"s passed on, I am sorry and may her soul rest in peace. if she isnt, well...
now you are making sense...

#Brings out hand for a shake#
Friends? smiley
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
herald9:
now you are making sense...

#Brings out hand for a shake#
Friends? smiley

#one love bro.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

Go f*ck your wh*re mother.

I think i ll Bleep urs. Afterall, its only going to cost me #5 sweet
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zedric:

I think i ll Bleep urs. Afterall, its only going to cost me #5 sweet

You need a d*ck to f*ck dont you?

But you have none.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:
You are absolutely right...
But as a coach,who would you rather have n your team?

i will choose messi, same with any reasonable coach that needs more goal scoring,more matches won,more trophies and less entertainment
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

You need a d*ck to f*ck dont you?

But you have none.
Guy, males have d*cks, the fact that u don't av 1 doesn't no one has 2
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by omar22(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

Yes...theses are stuff didnt add,pardon me.
But as a coach who would you rather have in your team.

I think messi is a more brilliant player...but ronaldo is more of a goal scoring threat.

Ronaldo could be easily frustrated, Messi could get you out of Jail
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

Go f*ck your wh*re mother.
.ndo
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Comparing Messi$Ronaldo to me is d most boring$over flogged debate in Football,because they are tow brilliant$unique players$individuals,so picking who is better has to do with your personal choice.IMO

1 Like

Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mr Publicenemy,pardon my ignorance referring to everyone's Mother shows bad upbringing,that is if I A̶̲̥̅♏ right.

1 Like

Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
omar22:

Ronaldo could be easily frustrated, Messi could get you out of Jail
.ronaldo can get frustrated easily because he wears his emotion like a perfume,but messi keeps his in his back pocket.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by publicenemy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: Mr Publicenemy,pardon my ignorance referring to everyone's Mother shows bad upbringing,that is if I A̶̲̥̅♏ right.

You are very right,

People who have regards for their parents dont insult others".

I will delete my post.
Re: C.ronaldo Vs L.messi (their Abilities And Comaprisms) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
publicenemy:

You are very right,

People who have regards for their parents dont insult others".

I will delete my post.
.it takes a MAN to admit his mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

HURRAY: Nigerian-american Isaac Okoro Makes USA, ACF Family Great / C Ronaldo Is Now Part Of YMCMB Member – Lil Wayne / The Greatest Right Wingers (no. 7) The World Has Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.