Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Photo Diary - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Photo Diary (23516 Views)

My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* / My Photo Manipulation(s)!!! / Photo Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Diary by blesszzy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thorerah: "A picture is worth a thousand words" said someone famous years ago and that struck. A photograph always tells story, depending on how you look at it.
I'm Lhurve (pronounced love by the way tongue) and this is my photography diary smiley.

seriously i was expecting u 2 upload ur pics.. Guess i was wrong then.

5 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by freshness2020: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nice pix Op.....
Somewhere around Owerri!
Pix by Moi....

Re: My Photo Diary by 50calibre(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Most of these heavily edited photos give the impression of lagos as a first world city. The reality is a far cry from these.

It's necessary to show the different sides so we can really put things into perspective.

See below, the other side of lagos
Hard life!!

25 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by virago(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1: Beautiful Pictures. You seem facilitated by bridges in all. Nice. cool

Lol. Fascinated you mean dear
Re: My Photo Diary by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
50calibre: Most of these heavily edited photos give the impression of lagos as a first world city. The reality is a far cry from these.

It's necessary to show the different sides so we can really out things into perspective.

Hard life!!
bad belle tribalist bigot, u have started again. Upload d pics of your Érosion village make we see!!

2 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by Mckandre(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
hia *yawns * na man wey belle full go look these twice..
Re: My Photo Diary by cannonnier(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Somewhere in Borno
Photo by: My brother in arm gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by 50calibre(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
rahazaqa: bad belle tribalist bigot, u have started again. Upload d pics of your Érosion village make we see!!

Shut up!! Lagos is a land for all, I have more assets in lagos than your family combined so fu*k off not everybody cares about your tribal war.

2 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by Babyboy1986(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Me like am wella ooo...9ja i hail ooo.
Re: My Photo Diary by dont8(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
As if the so called first world don't have their own ghettos, mtshew.

This is your Heaven (America)
50calibre: Most of these heavily edited photos give the impression of lagos as a first world city. The reality is a far cry from these.

It's necessary to show the different sides so we can really put things into perspective.

Hard life!!

9 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by 50calibre(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
1 - A well deserved bath after a long day

2 - Everyday hustle & bustle

3 - All work and no play makes jack a dull boy

3 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by fuckluv(f): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Some nairalanders and their fucke*d up mentality. Why would someone create a beautiful thread like this and you still find a way to infuse your tribalist bigot self into it undecided

So many kids here undecided

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary by engrFsumtin(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Babe.. wher tha f~k are the pictures of you?
Re: My Photo Diary by 0merta(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2014

Hard life!!

Numbskull, there are Slums everywhere in the world!

Even in Newyork and California! Paris and London! Tokyo and Beijing...

But really, can't some Motherfuckers read through a thread and gain some useful insights without commenting! Must you fuckin' comment?

...See as you wan take derail this beautiful thread!

Oloshi!

8 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am pretty sure some guys thought maybe Op might post semi-unclad pics
Re: My Photo Diary by Idrismusty97(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
50calibre: 1 - A well deserved bath after a long day

2 - Everyday hustle & bustle

3 - All work and no play makes jack a dull boy
We see and hear all these everyday. At least once in a while share the beauty of your country or perhaps your state. The Americans will even tell you more of their achievement than their failure.
Re: My Photo Diary by dont8(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
He has successfully done that already, I think he's sick upstair.
0merta:

Even in Newyork and California! Paris and London! Tokyo and Beijing..

But really, can't some Motherfuckers read through a thread and gain some useful insights without commenting! Must you fuckin' comment?

Oloshi!

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary by tobtap: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
technophile: @OP, please how much did you pay the mods to get this meg sucking thread to the front pages, cos there are more sensible, less megabytes sucking thread out there that are waiting for the mods approval to make the FP.
slowpoke!!!!!!!
Re: My Photo Diary by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Wow.I love this theorah of a gurl.Me thinks she is exceptional.Lovely pics..
Re: My Photo Diary by tobtap: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2014

Hard life!!
NONENTITIES LIKE U DONT SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN OTHERS.....U NEED TO RETHINK UR LIFE

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls do. The best vivid memory for your kids. Nice one

Kachisbarbie: Yeaa i love pictures a lot. Esp. pics with friends/family...my hubby tends to get impatient weneva i wanna take ma shots, but I always tell him in ma most subtle voice that pictures are evidence we lived. I take a pic of us every week since we got married, sumday (when i have gathered enough perfect shots) am gonna create a diary/slide with it.
Re: My Photo Diary by 50calibre(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
0merta:

Even in Newyork and California! Paris and London! Tokyo and Beijing...

Oloshi!

You sound so pained, looks like you live in one of these slums hahahaha grin I really can't blame you, the Mosquitos & the dirty water you've been drinking must have done a number on your brain. Sorry about that!!

I never said there weren't slums in other places, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

It's necessary to shows all sides of a place, if there's a thread on lets say '' the beauty of Tokyo or Paris", feel free to show the slums.

I'm going to post whatever pic I want to here, if you have a problem with it, suicide is always an option, at least that shouldn't be too hard in your slums. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by Superstar007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Op, where your pishures?? angry
Re: My Photo Diary by Prowizy2(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
I was hoping to see some fat butt on bikini. . Wasted MB angry
Re: My Photo Diary by 50calibre(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
- Stabilizing that thing on the head takes skill.

- State of the art ferry system

- Manual dexterity at work

5 Likes

Re: My Photo Diary by Dumdum217(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gooooshhhh

can't believe I just wasted my remaining kilobites on this tr....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Photo Diary by wiringdpt(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na naija be this?
Re: My Photo Diary by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
virago:

Lol. Fascinated you mean dear

Yea. Thanks smiley

#Now autocorrect! How the hell did that happen?
Re: My Photo Diary by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Over-use of the HDR imaging software makes them look boring.
Re: My Photo Diary by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
django1:

Do you mean fascinated?

Yap. Thanks. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum / Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha's Art Works (Basket Mouth's Brother) / Ghana's Fantasy Coffins: Taking The Final Journey In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.