Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos (16523 Views)

LOL!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes / Photo Of The Day! Soldier Orders Policeman To Do Frog Jump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by FNNEWS: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Its a recent trend for fashion lovers and celebrities to take risks while trying to be fashionable and wearing of Army camouflage uniforms hasn’t been left out of the fashion risk-taking.

As a matter of fact,80% of Nigerian male artists have at one time or the other been seen wearing Camo in their videos or in public.

Like they say,everyday for the thief one day for the owner. This is the case as Wizkid,one of Nigeria’s foremost artist,was publicly embarrassed in the street of Surulere by men of the Nigerian Army.

Its popular known that Wizkid fancies hanging out in Shitta his childhood street in surulere and he has as a matter of fact,contributed to the popularity of this street but his fame in the street,couldn’t stop soldiers from stripping wizkid of his Camo short and telling him to do frogjump as he disappears.

According to onlookers who revealed to FNN,Wizkid was stopped and questioned,of which he initially tried talking his way through but after one of the soldiers stamped his palm ferociously on wizkid’s face,it became a situation of weeping&pleading,Meanwhile,Wizkid’s entourage had run for their lives,knowing of the recent violence caused by Soldiers in the city of Lagos.

“The soldiers tell Wizkid make him comot the camo and tell am make him do frogjump run comot” said an onlooker.

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing

SOURCE: http:///2014/07/soldiers-order-wizkid-frog-jump-lagos/
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by vizkiz: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2014
This sh*t should be moved to "dummy section" undecided

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by hatux: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Pics or it never happen! Abi shey the onlooker no get phone??

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by echobee(f): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Pics or i dont believe it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2014
ffn = fake naija news

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by DONADAMS(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
na wa oh
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by egift(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
With or Without Picture, I still don't believe it grin
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
hahahahha serves him right
hez one heck of a corrupt, arrogant and spoilt kid grin

i think they warned him earlier about wearing camou
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Ahmed0336(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ OP I smell lies.
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
YAWNS
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Dlionsheart: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ahmed0336 :
@ OP I smell lies.

Oboi, you get talent ooh. So you can smell lies from a distance and even on the internet

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by soxpet101(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
ODEH...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Lordabas: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op,
A picture of soldiers ordering Starboy Wizzy to frog jump
or . . .
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by busky101(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
if i click that link, make dog come snatch my sunday chicken from me, u for atleast learn how to photoshop...idiotic op!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Picture Or I Don't Believe It
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Handcuff: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Some nairalanders sef,
FNN means FAKE NAIJA NEWS
All from that blog is fake, even the POSTER
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Neves: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
smiley good!
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by bruno419(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
:
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Feranmicharles(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
to$$ca$h:
hahahahha serves him right

. Bleep u damn hater,see hin mouth like "spoilt kid" he be like say u just open new account on NL. That's y u believed d lie that this FNN upload. FNN means Fake Naija News. JJC welcome

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by alotofgrace(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by myola777(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
tosscash1: hahahahha serves him right

mumuni, he don chop am
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by RAKITIC: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dis op is high on EWEDU
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by fattbabakay(m): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2014
tosscash1: hahahahha serves him right

dnt tell me u believed dah crap?
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by ninovandross(m): 3:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Mtchewww abeg who know if arsenal don sign anybody?
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by newspapers: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2014
Its real o... As other news portals like http://www.naijarep.com.ng/soldiers-forced-wizkid-frog-jump-camouflage-uniform-lagos/ carried the news too. Besides, you all know that the Army respects no title and they dont want to know if you are a celeb or not. Their words and decisions are final.
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by vizier007(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2014
ninovandross: Mtchewww abeg who know if arsenal don sign anybody?
signogo ni.
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by experimentist: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abeg na when Nigeria go play Brazil for Brazil?
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by somwills007(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
no be small tin oooo,
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Abbey2sam(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
FNNEWS: Its a recent trend for fashion lovers and celebrities to take risks while trying to be fashionable and wearing of Army camouflage uniforms hasn’t been left out of the fashion risk-taking.

As a matter of fact,80% of Nigerian male artists have at one time or the other been seen wearing Camo in their videos or in public.

Like they say,everyday for the thief one day for the owner. This is the case as Wizkid,one of Nigeria’s foremost artist,was publicly embarrassed in the street of Surulere by men of the Nigerian Army.

Its popular known that Wizkid fancies hanging out in Shitta his childhood street in surulere and he has as a matter of fact,contributed to the popularity of this street but his fame in the street,couldn’t stop soldiers from stripping wizkid of his Camo short and telling him to do frogjump as he disappears.

According to onlookers who revealed to FNN,Wizkid was stopped and questioned,of which he initially tried talking his way through but after one of the soldiers stamped his palm ferociously on wizkid’s face,it became a situation of weeping&pleading,Meanwhile,Wizkid’s entourage had run for their lives,knowing of the recent violence caused by Soldiers in the city of Lagos.

“The soldiers tell Wizkid make him comot the camo and tell am make him do frogjump run comot” said an onlooker.

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing

SOURCE: http:///2014/07/soldiers-order-wizkid-frog-jump-lagos/

picture or it didn't happen

you know how we roll hear
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Ayorh4you(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
THAT MOMENT WHEN MONEY CANT HELP YOU. HAHAHA GOOD FOR THAT PROUD AND ARROGANT DUDE
Re: Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Tval(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ayorh4you: THAT MOMENT WHEN MONEY CANT HELP YOU. HAHAHA GOOD FOR THAT PROUD AND ARROGANT DUDE
Haters alert!!! Check d source of the news and cover ur face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be A Weird Nigerian In 10 Simple Steps / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / Only Geniuses Will Crack This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.