Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

PDP Supporters Begging For Corn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Begging For Corn (3623 Views)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by egift(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2014
1. First he bought two corn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1523380_10409748_597585980339119_2823593432962913982_n_jpegf90fde95fad6bb647037ded32ac5a4b5

2. Immediately he saw that his supporters are interested in the corn, he held one closely to his chest while shewing the second.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1528769_www_lawrenciaudife_com_omiore-1_jpeg14bccbe03b92a898fae0add66efb19c6[/img]

Lame Stunt. Omisore has failed before it begins grin

9 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by DickDastardly(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2014
I miss Gbawe tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by jakiedudu(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2014
PDP has won already. The supporters of APC are in for a big surprise.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by egift(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
DickDastardly: I miss Gbawe tongue
Me too. DickDastardly, how your end. Hope you cooked Sunday Rice? Email a plate for 2 with Chicken particulars grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2014
hahaha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Mutuwa(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2014
If enuf corn is made available maybe enuf strength will be gathered to disperse the broom. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Reallagbake2: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Omisore has only ten supporters? Compare those to Aregbesola's NB:these pictures are from a lone campaign in Osogbo!
Omisore, you want votes? BringbackBolaIge grin

13 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2014
See crowd o! shocked

5 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by djfaithy: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2014
All these politicians ehn, how does eating corn in public shows you have the love of the people at heart, oga ooo and some azzhole will come here to tell us pdp is better than apc.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by CVWizards(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2014
djfaithy[b:
]All these politicians ehn, how does eating corn in public shows you have the love of the people at heart?[/b], oga ooo and some azzhole will come here to tell us pdp is better than apc.
I was about asking the same question.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by gramci: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
DickDastardly: I miss Gbawe tongue

His on e-coma

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Itoroetti(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
August 9 will tell it all.fayemi pulled more crowd than this and i'm sure u are aware of the outcome.time shall tell.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Who is the present governor of Osun State? Raufu Aregbesola... abi? At least until 9th August when we shall see him beginning to pack his loads.

What that 2nd picture depicts is the level of POVERTY Aregbesola has subject the people of Osun state to, can you imagineā€¦ Farmers begging for corn Aregbesola posterity shall judge you.

If Aregbesola has done what is expected of a good governor and not this his last minutes show of shame the people would not be begging for a corn that cannot satisfy them.

Op, go get another pics and we shall analyze it for you.

I advise you people to stop given yourself false hope.

Your hope shall be disappointed come August 9th

If you know what is good for you better withdraw your support for Aregbesola now before is too late.

Fashola 2nd Term is already a disaster and you know it.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by AbuMikey(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hahaha cheesy
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by lakpalakpa: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
The killer of Bola Ige sharing corn to PDP cankerworms. Abi them be fowl??

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
lol grin grin grin
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by mikolo80: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
djfaithy: All these politicians ehn, how does eating corn in public shows you have the love of the people at heart, oga ooo and some azzhole will come here to tell us pdp is better than apc.
thats why politics is a 'social science'.you'll be suprised how many hungry and ignorant ppl will fall for it.thats the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by ShineuEye: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
@egift
July 4th your topic >>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1801159/pdp-supporters-begging-corn
July 6th your topic>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1799106/support-omisore-manage-corn-plantation

Bros am thinking you've not collected your corn.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by BABAKABIRU301(f): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
[color=][/color]
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by omenka(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rotflmao!!! grin. Una nor dey tire. Egift I hail oo. Keep the flame burning. Berem, Obiagelli, cleverly, Demdem, Gbawe, GenBuhari, how una dey?? Complements from ur comrade in the struggle. The struggle for the emancipation of our fellow countrymen including the cankerworms must and shall be won! God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Shine u Eye: @egift
July 4th your topic >>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1801159/pdp-supporters-begging-corn
July 6th your topic>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1799106/support-omisore-manage-corn-plantation

Bros am thinking you've not collected your corn.

@ egift have you collected your Rice & Corn ?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by BABAKABIRU301(f): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
apc ARE NOW IN CONFUSION, THEIR E- GOAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT, THEY WERE TRYING TO USE PICTURE TO MOLEST OMISORE. MIND YOU AREGBESOLA HAVE ALREADY LOST HIS GLORY. COMPOUND FOOL [color=]apc ARE NOW IN CONFUSION, THEIR E- GOAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT, THEY WERE TRYING TO USE PICTURE TO MOLEST OMISORE. MIND YOU AREGBESOLA HAVE ALREADY LOST HIS GLORY. COMPOUND FOOL [/color]apc ARE NOW IN CONFUSION, THEIR E- GOAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT, THEY WERE TRYING TO USE PICTURE TO MOLEST OMISORE. MIND YOU AREGBESOLA HAVE ALREADY LOST HIS GLORY. COMPOUND FOOL

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by egift(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire: @ egift have you collected your Rice & Corn ?

My beloved FireFire, the corn has been roasted. You can keep your Fire at home. BTW, are you the one wearing cap on the right? grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1528769_www_lawrenciaudife_com_omiore-1_jpeg14bccbe03b92a898fae0add66efb19c6[/img]

5 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
omenka: Rotflmao!!! grin. Una nor dey tire. Egift I hail oo. Keep the flame burning. Berem, Obiagelli, cleverly, Demdem, Gbawe, GenBuhari, how una dey?? Complements from ur comrade in the struggle. The struggle for the emancipation of our fellow countrymen including the cankerworms must and shall be won! God bless us all.
bros i dey, i am beginning to give up on this emancipation thing o. Someone on this forum just told me he wants lagos in the hands of bode George. I don tiya o.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

My beloved FireFire, the corn has been roasted. You can keep your Fire at home. BTW, are you the one wearing cap on the right? grin

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by ShineuEye: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
@Firefire

Bros I taya

@egift here is yours

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Firefire(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I am invisible in the crowd grin grin

BTW @ e-gift what do you have to say with the level of porverty created in Osun by Aregbesola to warrant this old men who supposed to be in their farm begging St. Omisore for rosted corn

Firefire: Who is the present governor of Osun State? Raufu Aregbesola... abi? At least until 9th August when we shall see him beginning to pack his loads.

What that 2nd picture depicts is the level of POVERTY Aregbesola has subject the people of Osun state to, can you imagineā€¦ Farmers begging for corn Aregbesola posterity shall judge you.

If Aregbesola has done what is expected of a good governor and not this his last minutes show of shame the people would not be begging for a corn that cannot satisfy them.

Op, go get another pics and we shall analyze it for you.

I advise you people to stop given yourself false hope.

Your hope shall be disappointed come August 9th

If you know what is good for you better withdraw your support for Aregbesola now before is too late.

Fashola 2nd Term is already a disaster and you know it.

Have you collected your rice ? Dont be left-OUT grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by egift(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: apc ARE NOW IN CONFUSION, THEIR E- GOAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT, THEY WERE TRYING TO USE PICTURE TO MOLEST OMISORE. MIND YOU AREGBESOLA HAVE ALREADY LOST HIS GLORY. COMPOUND FOOL [color=]apc ARE NOW IN CONFUSION, THEIR E- GOAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT, THEY WERE TRYING TO USE PICTURE TO MOLEST OMISORE. MIND YOU AREGBESOLA HAVE ALREADY LOST HIS GLORY. COMPOUND FOOL [/color]apc ARE NOW IN CONFUSION, THEIR E- GOAT DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT, THEY WERE TRYING TO USE PICTURE TO MOLEST OMISORE. MIND YOU AREGBESOLA HAVE ALREADY LOST HIS GLORY. COMPOUND FOOL

Kabiru, the way you write, I want to know if our beloved First Lady was your English Teacher?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lagos ....is PDP"s REAL destination! Freshair everywhere....Gej building light rail in Lagos!

Obiagelli:
bros i dey, i am beginning to give up on this emancipation thing o. Someone on this forum just told me he wants lagos in the hands of bode George. I don tiya o.
Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: Lagos ....is PDP"s REAL destination! Freshair everywhere....Gej building light rail in Lagos!

exactly by burning BRT buses. Yeye dey smell.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Begging For Corn by egift(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
@FireFire, the stingy Omisore have no plan for Osun State. Or can you tell us what his plans for Osun State are. (PS: Don't pretend you did not read this grin)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Denies Being Cramjones On Channels - Cramjones / Nigerian Airforce "Mistakenly" Bombs Nigerian Army Barracks? / Presidency Plan To Take Over OTA Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.