Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids (3839 Views)

How A Fake Pastor Claims To Cure Hiv-video / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Samueldo(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2014
I was at home watching Scoan on my strong cable yesterday when i saw a young prety young lady giving a testimony at the church. She's formaly tested HIV positive 5times at deferent hospitals and had been living on drug for the past 5years. (she brought out the results and Drugs) But when she came to the man of God last month he prayed for her and was told to go back to same hospitals and run aother test. But to the Glory of God she was tested negative at all the hospital and even came with both the Positive and the Negative result.
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by highmey(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
@OP... kindly permit me to direct your to this thread, probably you might find some answers...
https://www.nairaland.com/1801110/how-god-cures-hiv-aids#24488340

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Samueldo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
highmey: @OP... kindly permit me to direct your to this thread, probably you might find some answers...
https://www.nairaland.com/1801110/how-god-cures-hiv-aids#24488340

Cheers!

thanks but i still need a beter answer probably from some religion fanatics
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
AIDS no dey show for face.
The people claiming to be healed are usually paid actors.
Ask yourself how come you've never seen an amputee being healed?

2 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yes. I am a living Testimony. In other words, I was once certified HIV positive. My status today is negative. Yes, God still answers prayers. I am a witness

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist: AIDS no dey show for face.

I pity u. I really do. Nairalanders beware of agents who are out to weaken or destroy your faith. You can only receive from God when you have unwavering faith
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jackeeh:

I pity u. I really do. Nairalanders beware of agents who are out to weaken or destroy your faith. You can only receive from God when you have unwavering faith
Keep your pity for the Christian brethren in the north who your god has abandoned.
The Chibok girls didn't have unwavering faith?

Have you ever seen an amputee's limb regrow?

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
Keep your pity for the Christian brethren in the north who your god has abandoned.

It seems ure an amputee. Take heart. Have u thought of getting an artificial limb? You know it's God who gave innovative ideas to scientists to create artificial limbs. So in a way, he has answered.

2 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Samueldo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jackeeh: Yes. I am a living Testimony. In other words, I was once certified HIV positive. My status today is negative. Yes, God still answers prayers. I am a witness

realy? Unbelivable. I know GOD is able he can do and Undo. But don't u think u it's medically it's imposible?
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Samueldo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jackeeh:

It seems ure an amputee. Take heart. Have u thought of getting an artificial limb? You know it's God who gave innovative ideas to scientists to create artificial limbs. So in a way, he has answered.

waooo what a reply. I love this answer. God do thins in indirectly sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jackeeh:

Lmfao
no, I am not an amputee.
what of people that can't afford prosthetics? undecided
Really? he should give them innovative ideas to cure cancer and AIDS na.

Christians are funny. grin
For internal sicknesses like cancer and AIDS god can cure.
but physical ailments he can't. grin
[size=16]Epic fail![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jackeeh:

Is is possible that you don't see how ridiculous the bolded is? Has religion fried your brain so completely?

[img]http://beliefdelusion.files./2013/10/wpid-39scy.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Samueldo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
If Prayer can raise the dead i believe nothing is imposible. But we should not be fooled
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Samueldo: If Prayer can raise the dead i believe nothing is imposible. But we should not be fooled
Have you seen a dead person come to live?

or were you told by someone else? or are you referring to Gee-sus? undecided
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Samueldo: If Prayer can raise the dead i believe nothing is imposible. But we should not be fooled

Sad news bro, prayer doesn't work.

Sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Evil Brain:

Is is possible that you don't see how ridiculous the bolded is? Has religion fried your brain so completely?

[img]http://beliefdelusion.files./2013/10/wpid-39scy.jpg[/img]

I refuse to join issues with you. If it never worked for me, maybe I'd have towed your line of senseless reasoning. Btw I'm sure ure the Father of science. Kudos. Religion hasn't fried my brain. I'm just lost in JESUS
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Evil Brain:

Sad news bro, prayer doesn't work.

Sorry.

Instead of swallowing hook, line, and sinker the lies the world dishes out, why don't you search the scriptures concerning the issues you're confused about?
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jackeeh:

Instead of swallowing hook, line, and sinker the lies the world dishes out, why don't you search the scriptures concerning the issues you're confused about?

I've actually read the bible cover to cover twice, and the new testament 3 times. The problem isn't what the bible says, the problem is that it doesn't agree with reality.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uzQsIlXJy-U/UCa5JST-93I/AAAAAAAA2OE/zUMxfbGomyM/s1600/Religion+0112.jpg[/img]

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Atheists.+Credit+To+Reddit_c3151d_3129470.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Samueldo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Evil Brain: The bible doesn't even agree with itself. (You should seriously follow the link!)

[img]http://atheistnerdgirl.files./2014/04/funny-book-bible-gen.jpg[/img]

u are taking it too far brian
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Evil Brain: The bible doesn't even agree with itself. (You should seriously follow the link!)

[img]http://atheistnerdgirl.files./2014/04/funny-book-bible-gen.jpg[/img]

Simply because you're carnal doesn't make the word of God contradictory. To say the least, I don't expect a natural mind like yours to understand the things of the spirit. God is spirit and they that worship Him must do so in Spirit and in truth, not in reality. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all things ( including "reality" ) will be added unto you. From the world's point of view, I ought to have died or at least prepare to die since I was pronounced HIV positive. Pls tell me, are there drugs for its cure that I'm not aware of? I didn't go to any "powerful " man of God for prayers. I completely and "foolishly" relied on God's word even when it seemed hopeless. If there's no God, how on earth has my health status changed from positive to negative? I ask again, are there drugs that cure HIV? If there were, maybe you could say the drugs saved me. I pray you seek God through your spirit and not through your emotions and senses. Only then will you find him. It takes me just seconds to understand a passage in the Bible by the Holy Spirit's help than it would take you years, even if you read from cover to cover till eternity, through your natural mind

2 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jackeeh:
Simply because you're carnal doesn't make the word of God contradictory. To say the least, I don't expect a natural mind like yours to understand the things of the spirit. God is spirit and they that worship Him must do so in Spirit and in truth, not in reality. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all things ( including "reality" ) will be added unto you.

The thing is, I was a born again, spirit-filled, tongue speaking christian when I started noticing all the contradictions and logical holes in the bible. Why do you think I read the thing so many times? You can't explain the problems with the bible by claiming that you need magic eyes to truly understand it. Practically every religion from Islam to Amorc make similar claims about their own sacred sacred texts and its all nonsense.

From the world's point of view, I ought to have died or at least prepare to die since I was pronounced HIV positive. Pls tell me, are there drugs for its cure that I'm not aware of? I didn't go to any "powerful " man of God for prayers. I completely and "foolishly" relied on God's word even when it seemed hopeless. If there's no God, how on earth has my health status changed from positive to negative? I ask again, are there drugs that cure HIV? If there were, maybe you could say the drugs saved me. I pray you seek God through your spirit and not through your emotions and senses. Only then will you find him. It takes me just seconds to understand a passage in the Bible by the Holy Spirit's help than it would take you years, even if you read from cover to cover till eternity, through your natural mind

If you tested positive, you should be brave and face reality. HIV isn't a death sentence any more. There are drugs now that are very effective and widely available. HIV is now basically a chronic illness like hypertension and diabetes, take your drugs and you'll be fine. You're not helping yourself by living in denial. And you're not helping others in similar positions by promoting this fairytale that god can magically cure AIDS. And worst of all, you may be endangering your loved ones by not taking precautions to stop them from getting infected from you.

The fact is that for now there is no cure, not in church or anywhere else. That is the reality and you need to deal with it. I hope you realize the truth before you start getting sick.

3 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
EvilBrain1:

The thing is, I was a born again, spirit-filled, tongue speaking christian when I started noticing all the contradictions and logical holes in the bible. Why do you think I read the thing so many times? You can't explain the problems with the bible by claiming that you need magic eyes to truly understand it. Practically every religion from Islam to Amorc make similar claims about their own sacred sacred texts and its all nonsense.

If you tested positive, you should be brave and face reality. HIV isn't a death sentence any more. There are drugs now that are very effective and widely available. HIV is now basically a chronic illness like hypertension and diabetes, take your drugs and you'll be fine. You're not helping yourself by living in denial. And you're not helping others in similar positions by promoting this fairytale that god can magically cure AIDS. And worst of all, you may be endangering your loved ones by not taking precautions to stop them from getting infected from you.

The fact is that for now there is no cure, not in church or anywhere else. That is the reality and you need to deal with it. I hope you realize the truth before you start getting sick.

Lwkmd. You are so far gone. Thank you Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by jieta: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist: AIDS no dey show for face.
people people people i just pray GOD save us from people like you
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by jieta: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:

i pity you my friend and may GOD forgive you
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
jieta: i pity you my friend and may GOD forgive you
Read the post you quoted for my response. smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by ebenice(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:

Mr man, i've seen an amputee leg re.grow at a deeper life crusade in chanchaga minna niger state in '94 during pastor kumuyi prayer session.. God is not limited. God stil does wonders may be u are not exposed to a true bible base miracle church service, but hey! I'm a living witness of solid awesome miracles, i've seen aids get cured, breast cancer got healed, mental ilness made whole, bed riden sicken people rise to full heathy Life by The Power in the name of JESUS. No jokes Gods is watching me if am lying, its the truth . Miracles are real. U need to experience one to know. Stp doubting God
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
ebenice:

Mr man, i've seen an amputee leg re.grow at a deeper life crusade in chanchaga minna niger state in '94 during pastor kumuyi prayer session.. God is not limited. God stil does wonders may be u are not exposed to a true bible base miracle church service, but hey! I'm a living witness of solid awesome miracles, i've seen aids get cured, breast cancer got healed, mental ilness made whole, bed riden sicken people rise to full heathy Life by The Power in the name of JESUS. No jokes Gods is watching me if am lying, its the truth . Miracles are real. U need to experience one to know. Stp doubting God
Do you have proof?
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by EvilBrain(m): 4:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Jackeeh:
Lwkmd. You are so far gone. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Guy, you tested HIV positive and you are in denial. Seriously, go and see a doctor, take your drugs and stay healthy.

This has gone beyond nairaland yabis now, I'm dead serious. Stop lying to yourself and get treated. HIV not a death sentence. You don't even have to tell anyone apart from your spouse if you're worried about the stigma.

Don't allow yourself to develop full blown AIDS. That stuff is no joke.

Seriously!!!

3 Likes

Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by ebenice(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Do you have proof?
Are u an athiest?
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
ebenice:
Are u an athiest?
What does my username say?
Re: Did Prayer Truely Cure's Hiv/aids by Jackeeh(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2014
EvilBrain:

Guy, you tested HIV positive and you are in denial. Seriously, go and see a doctor, take your drugs and stay healthy.

This has gone beyond nairaland yabis now, I'm dead serious. Stop lying to yourself and get treated. HIV not a death sentence. You don't even have to tell anyone apart from your spouse if you're worried about the stigma.

Don't allow yourself to develop full blown AIDS. That stuff is no joke.

Seriously!!!

Awwwww so bitter and pained. Why? Lol. Well, If it will ease ur pain n bitterness a little,lol, I hv my previous and new test results. Been negative since December 2012. Don't worry I'll go check again just to be sure all d hospitals I've visited for d test don't hv faulty machines. Even a medical doctor is in awe of this unnatural happening even though he believes miracles do happen sha.lol. So u see, ur opinions don't matter here. Lmao. I wish I knew you in person so u could do the test yourself. Only then would you believe. Or if u had a diagnostic centre, I wouldn't mind testing there. Lol. Buh since that ain't possible, I just have to enjoy what I've been supernaturally blessed with and no "evil brain" can even take that away. And I ain't afraid of anything. I tell whoever cares to listen. What do I hv to be ashamed of? I've been given a second chance and not even satan can take that away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko - Haram Attacked Scoan Guest House - TB Joshua / Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest / Polygamy Is Not A Sin, But Only A Recommendation To Christian Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.