Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (438239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ngraced: And finally am here. Miss this team tara group. Guess its now team linda.
Well done tifanny. Am just starting this story. will def catch up wit u guys.
welcome aboard ma. Where have you been?
Don't worry, take your time, you will definately catch up. Hope you're good?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7: This tara suffered a great deal.. Which brings me to the questiom am asking myself. Where was I when others have read and left me.. Tiffanyj ur a blessing to ur generation
i will really appreciate it if you read Tara and Jordan's story.
You said Tara suffered?she hasn't begun suffering yet, by the time you finish the book, then you will know just how much Tara had suffered but for now, you've got no idea!
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kingphilip(m): 4:04am On Sep 29, 2014
missuniverse: awesome
k
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kingphilip(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2014
TiffanyJ:
you are forgiven sir. My next story is titled, ' Deceitful couple'. I'm currently reposting 'the reluctant bride'. My next story will begin as soon as I'm done with TRB, that will be sometime, next month
k dearie continue wat u know hw to do best n may God Almighty give u da strength to carry on
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Ngraced: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
I want to comment too. #sobs# wow this story is smthh else. Tiffany u re realy getting better.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Damiewonder(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cant jst stop luvin dis write-up.....I feel like reading it over and over again.....thumbs up tiffany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Ngraced: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Now I knw y I couldn't log in to nairaland or find any of ur links . Its finally over. So so worth the time it took me to read it. And I must confess I think I enjoyed readin d whoe story @ once rather dan waiting for updates. I was always on naira land chking 4 updates in d days of TRB. Nice one tiffany. I think I will read TRB again, and linda's story again b4 u mk d nxt update. I just love those ladies. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Damiewonder: Cant jst stop luvin dis write-up.....I feel like reading it over and over again.....thumbs up tiffany
thanks ma, i'm glad you love my work
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ngraced: Now I knw y I couldn't log in to nairaland or find any of ur links . Its finally over. So so worth the time it took me to read it. And I must confess I think I enjoyed readin d whoe story @ once rather dan waiting for updates. I was always on naira land chking 4 updates in d days of TRB. Nice one tiffany. I think I will read TRB again, and linda's story again b4 u mk d nxt update. I just love those ladies. Lol.
thanks, ma for reading my work. Tara and Linda are really funny. Watch out for 'Deceitful couple'
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Enasco1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
TiffanyJ:
thanks, ma for reading my work. Tara and Linda are really funny. Watch out for 'Deceitful couple'
can't wait 2 read d story!!! How will I knw dat u have started posting it
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Enasco1: can't wait 2 read d story!!! How will I knw dat u have started posting it
i will quote your monika, worry not
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Hyfe(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thumbs up tiffany...waiting patiently fǿя̩̥̊ the deceitful couple story...more ink to ur pen..cheers

smileyThumbs up tiffany...waiting patiently fǿя̩̥̊ the deceitful couple story...more ink to ur pen..cheers
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hyfe: Thumbs up tiffany...waiting patiently fǿя̩̥̊ the deceitful couple story...more ink to ur pen..cheers

smileyThumbs up tiffany...waiting patiently fǿя̩̥̊ the deceitful couple story...more ink to ur pen..cheers

thanks, ma, have you read 'the reluctant bride?'
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by NielaLove(f): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nice one, I love this story. Tanx Tiffany for making me lazy all through today. But am grateful, I enjoyed it.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
NielaLove:
Nice one, I love this story. Tanx Tiffany for making me lazy all through today. But am grateful, I enjoyed it.
if you havn't read 'the reluctant bride, i will advice you to go read it. Its Jordan and Tara's story. Thanks ma for reading this piece
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
ayox1 ' I c you o. Thought you've read ' A man to call her own?'
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Just4yhu(f): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
TiffanyJ:

if you havn't read 'the reluctant bride, i will advice you to go read it. Its Jordan and Tara's story. Thanks ma for reading this piece
Madam, please can we have another update 2night?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Just4yhu:
Madam, please can we have another update 2night?
Madam how have you been? Well, no vex with me o, me dy silently follow your work without comment. Well, is Fatimah having feelings for Obinna?
Anyway, i can't make an update tonight because I don't have ba3. Tomorrow work resumes, i will try my best to update two to three times a day. Thanks ma
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Iolite(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
TiffanyJ:

Madam how have you been? Well, no vex with me o, me dy silently follow your work without comment. Well, is Fatimah having feelings for Obinna?
Anyway, i can't make an update tonight because I don't have ba3. Tomorrow work resumes, i will try my best to update two to three times a day. Thanks ma

What are u updating on?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Iolite:

What are u updating on?
I'm reposting, 'The Reluctant bride'. Watch out for my next work, 'deceitful couple' will begin posting it as soon as i am through reposting TRB. How have you been?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Iolite(f): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
TiffanyJ:

I'm reposting, 'The Reluctant bride'. Watch out for my next work, 'deceitful couple' will begin posting it as soon as i am through reposting TRB. How have you been?

Ok. I thought av missed something new. Patiently waiting for 'deceitful couple'.
Am fine, thank you and u?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Iolite:

Ok. I thought av missed something new. Patiently waiting for 'deceitful couple'.
Am fine, thank you and u?
I'm good ma.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by DEllaluv(f): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Shey d story wl strt ds october
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
DEllaluv:
oh yes, it might even start next week. Everything depends on when i finish re-posting 'the reluctant bride'
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2014
DEllaluv:
I just opened a thread for it. It is titled, 'Deceitful couple', Enasco1 where you dey?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Emzypaz(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Good morning my country people.
I am here on an errand from the kings and queens of the literature section. We have decided to organise an interview once in a week(writers and readers inclusive)
Do you want to know more about your writer? Go into that thread and nominate your favourite writer to be interviewed.
NB: Everybody is free to ask question when the interview is on.
The link to the thread is....https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv#27213088

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Enasco1(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2014
TiffanyJ:

I just opened a thread for it. It is titled, 'Deceitful couple', Enasco1 where you dey?
am here sister. Let's go there!!!
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Flakkydagirl , you've read 'the reluctant bride', I'm inviting you to read 'A man to call her own' , Its Linda and Henry's story. Happy reading
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wow! Tiff! U r goood! Believe me when I say I spent a greater part of today reading urr stories from TRB to AMTCHO.....and dey r spectacular and just awesome....pls keep up d good work

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yudeeaikay:
Wow! Tiff! U r goood! Believe me when I say I spent a greater part of today reading urr stories from TRB to AMTCHO.....and dey r spectacular and just awesome....pls keep up d good work
thanks for reading and finding my stories awesome.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by MhizEnkay(f): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wow.. Finally.. My mum threatened to seize my phone.. Next stop: Deceitful Couple.. Isnt it funny how no character ever goes to church..or belong to any religion for that matter. Hehe. Thumbs up, ma.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
MhizEnkay:
Wow.. Finally.. My mum threatened to seize my phone.. Next stop: Deceitful Couple.. Isnt it funny how no character ever goes to church..or belong to any religion for that matter. Hehe. Thumbs up, ma.

lol, your much sounds just like my mum. The fact that all characters hardly go to church is delibrate. They are all engross in their lives to think of going to church.
Thanks dear for gracing this page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.