Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi (24845 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars / NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by myboy2010(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
The Super Eagles handler insists the NFF must keep to his terms for him to remain in charge of the Nigeria national team

Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has said he won’t accept any new contract from the Nigeria Football Federation unless they keep to his terms and condition.

Addressing newsmen after meeting with the sports minister in Abuja, the ‘big boss’ revealed that there are many violated clauses in the initial contract with the NFF and will guide against such.

"If they agree to my condition, why not? ,” Keshi told reporters.

"I have started something here in Nigeria which I would love to finish if everything comes good but if not, I will like to move my trade to somewhere else, It is always a good experience when you go out there and do something different.

"It is not just South Africa that want me only that they are the ones that have gone to the media to make it public, lots of countries want me, if nothing good comes out I will move my trade elsewhere,” he continued.

"No need to bring in sympathy here, I have served this country very well. It is about professionalism now.

"I have kids in the university who I have to take care of and sympathy will not take care of my kids and family.”

The former Super Eagles captain also revealed and complained bitterly about some of the contractual terms that have been violated by the Nigeria football ruling body.

"The definition of a contract is when two parties talk and agree on what is suitable and not suitable.

"You cannot just give me an offer and say sign and I will sign, it does not make sense.

"Any trip I take to US to see my family is from my pocket, for a year and half I have been paying my assistant coach Valeri salary, which is not supposed to be, Silvanus Okpala not in the team for no reason,” he concluded.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/07/05/4937593/keshi-gives-nff-conditions-for-new-contract

3 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by hensben(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
make keshi take am easy, him just dey enter media dey yarn this days as if him win world cup

49 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nzecorneboy: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
If i call the man mu.mu nw, dm go say i dey luk 4 wahala, y e dey gv us public announcment nah, if e wan go, make e do am quick quick so that others go enter! SIMPLE!

24 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Go nah!!!! Wetin u dey wait for.... u wan make them fry egg for u before u go

21 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by fredoooooo: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
go , we no want story.............. soldier go soldier come angry

5 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by ojeffo: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
YES...EVEN GERMANY N HOLLAND WANTS HIM...BARCELONA TOO EVEN SIGNED HIM..

53 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Youngzedd(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Buhahaha!
shocked
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Bodmas06: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
You are free to go, no need of stories

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Yungwizzzy28(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi just keep shut and continue selling your milk

15 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Guykhena(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
This man too like to seek attention.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Today is my day, two front page in a single day. Glory be to Allah!

7 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Youngzedd(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
ojeffo: YES...EVEN GERMANY N HOLLAND WANTS HIM...BARCELONA TOO EVEN SIGNED HIM..

grin

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by garyaustin(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Stay on Keshi and defend our AFCON title. The advantage of having Keshi on, is so much that Nigeria should do the needful.

21 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by omotayos01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
O yes, I lot of countries want me too especially if a can play miles, a snail like player for ninety minutes without making any impact on the field of play . Of course many countries will want me too.

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by danio24ng(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oga Keshi, sit down with your employer with your lawyer and settle this issue. Going to the press and pursuing for terms and conditions is not professional.

6 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Lakayanah: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
He should be careful with all the resources at his disposal he didn't go too far. Little coasta Rica went to shine. They call him the boss hmm pride comes before a fall. He should ask the koko master.

7 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Qsscruz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
We never miss the water until the well runs dry.. Sack him and we start afresh.. A prophet is not respected in his home town..

10 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Lakayanah: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
fredoooooo: go , we no want story.............. soldier go soldier come angry
Barack still dey as e dey no shaking.

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by naptu2: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
naptu2: [size=14pt] Sylvanus Okpala [/size]

Stephen Keshi was a defender/defensive midfielder. He serves as defence coach.

Daniel Amokachi was an attacker. He serves as attack coach.

Ike Shorunmu was a goalkeeper. He serves as goalkeeper coach.

Sylvanus Okpala was a midfielder who played for Rangers International, the Green Eagles and several Portuguese clubs between 1979 and 1988. He was the midfield coach.

The NFF sacked Okpala after the 2013 Nations Cup, saying it couldn't pay his salary. Stephen Keshi offered to pay Okpala's salary, but the NFF refused.

The NFF wanted to hire a foreign "technical assistant" for Stephen Keshi. Keshi said that he would prefer if the NFF used the money it would use to pay the foreign technical assistant, to rehire Sylvanus Okpala. The NFF refused and said that the Okpala issue was closed and it would not re-hire Okpala.

12 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
wot is the problem wit dis arrogant fool??.....keshi plsss stop rantin

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by toluleke(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Let him take challenges..NFF sha bunch of thieves..God help 9ja..I wonder. What d hope of d MASSES

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Innodon(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
over rated

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by HARDUBUY(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Stephen keshi OUT! Oliseh IN!
Happy My ROGER FEDERER is Leading DJOKOVIC!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by MillionDollars: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ehn good for him naw.. Abi
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by publicenemy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
they should allow this man go and manage manchester united if he likes abeg...shuo.

After the rubbish at the world cup them still dey beg am?

is he gonna win the world cup for us?

Abeg he s not the first person to manage the super eagles if he wants to go let him go.
Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by MillionDollars: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
D guy shld shut up joor,, like say everytin no b africa countries!!!

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
If i talk abt keshi;"AntispamBot" go ban me;mayb na keshi"s adopted son him be.. undecided but bros Antisper.m;b4 you ban me;allow me upload just one pix..

10 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by BUSHHUNTER: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi

4 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by DaBozz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
This man is not a coach but a politician. Why would you a play Mikel Obilis, a strolling object in all Nigerian matches in the world cup and still called yourself a coach.

5 Likes

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Kaxmytex(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
I fink keshi shld stay 4 jux 1 more year......

Changing a coach naw fit affect us 4 nations cup

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
I don like ur comment b4 i cum see ROGER Federer name cry make he allow my guy "Djokovic" win na...Djokovic all d way..#Go serb#
HARDUBUY: Stephen keshi OUT! Oliseh IN!
Happy My ROGER FEDERER is Leading DJOKOVIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi by kestolove95(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keshi...lot of Coache want nigeria...so dey go abg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses Vows To Bounce Back In 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Is To Leave Manchester United By Mutual Agreement (Photo) / Real Madrid Sign Camavinga On Six Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.