Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kung Fu In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kung Fu In Nigeria (12011 Views)

Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree / Kung Fu Centre / WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MARTIAL ART( kung fu) film star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
I'm using this medium to find anybody in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos who have more interest in practicing real KUNG FU... As we all know that Kung Fu is not well known in Nigeria, so we are planning to spread Shaolin Kung Fu in Nigeria with the help of some International Kung Fu Organizations such as: International Wudang Xiaolin Pai, International Sanda Instructors Association, World Kung Fu Federation, International Wushu Sanda Federation etc.

If you are a martial artist or you love to practice real kung fu, and you want Kung Fu to be spread in Nigeria..... Kindly contact me here or reach me on the following

+2347062904716
https://kungfu.com.ng
info@kungfu.com.ng

Your comment will highly be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Sixteen2012: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
ShifuWhite: I'm using this medium to find anybody in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos who have more interest in practicing real KUNG FU... As we all know that Kung Fu is not well known in Nigeria, so we are planning to spread Shaolin Kung Fu in Nigeria with the help of some International Kung Fu Organizations such as: International Wudang Xiaolin Pai, International Sanda Instructors Association, World Kung Fu Federation, International Wushu Sanda Federation etc.

If you are a martial artist or you love to practice real kung fu, and you want Kung Fu to be spread in Nigeria..... Kindly contact me here or reach me on the following numbers :
+2347062904716, +2348084191918.... Your comment will highly be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/sifumusa
hmmmm. maybe kungfu could help us deal with boko boys and bring our girls back.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
162012.... How could you expect that from Kung Fu, a sport with no arms.... When Nigeria army fully loaded with arms cannot bring back those girls, how can Kung Fu achieve that?
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
I see that majority of Nigerians knows nothing about Kung Fu... Kung Fu is not all about what we on screen by Master Li Lianji (jet li) but another thing.

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by shugacaneman: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
instead of learning kung fu, buy guns and protect urself

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Xiaolin Lineage Kung Fu (Xiaolin Pai)
a.k.a KungFu.Com.Ng

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2014
intersting ,i did practice kung fu in school (OAU) ,just graduated .

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
intersting ,i did practice kung fu in school (OAU) ,just graduated .

Good.... Which of the styles do you practiced?
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
ShifuWhite:

Good.... Which of the styles do you practiced?
basic stance like marble ,gunble etc and a little bit of wushu .. although i wasn't regular due to other sports i was involved in too
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
nice i practice krav maga
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

basic stance like marble ,gunble etc and a little bit of wushu .. although i wasn't regular due to other sports i was involved in too

Oh...! That's good. But next time, it's Ma bu, Gun bu.... Visit my profile and check on my thread titled KUNG FU CENTRE... I'm giving a martial lesson there.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
nice i practice krav maga

Krav-Maga is common among the military forces... Are you one?

Krav Maga is a practical and tactical system which teaches how to prevent, deal and overcome all kinds of violence and attacks. KM prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defense, self protection, fighting and combat skills, as well as skills to defend others, all in unique and comprehensive teachings and way. Krav-Maga was developed in Israel, under realistic demands and conditions.

Founded and formed by Imi Lichtenfeld (Sde-Or) and continues to advance and be modified by Eyal Yanilov, assisted by the top instructors of IKMF. Krav-Maga is a horizontal system with a unique and logical approach. It is easy to learn and retain, performed naturally and intuitively, and practically be use under stressful conditions. An essential part of KM is its teaching process, methodology and ways of training.

Krav-Maga contains special approaches, tactics, techniques, subjects, drills and training methods for the different sectors: Civilians of all ages, men and women, young and old; Law-enforcement officers; Military personnel and units; Correction service officers and wardens; Security officers; As well as: Close protection officers; Undercover agents; Antiterrorists groups; Air-marshals; Special and commando units.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2014
I hope we won't show up at your temple and you'll now use kung-fu to beat us up oooo.

I'm interested. cool
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
ShifuWhite:

Krav-Maga is common among the military forces... Are you one?

Krav Maga is a practical and tactical system which teaches how to prevent, deal and overcome all kinds of violence and attacks. KM prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defense, self protection, fighting and combat skills, as well as skills to defend others, all in unique and comprehensive teachings and way. Krav-Maga was developed in Israel, under realistic demands and conditions.

Founded and formed by Imi Lichtenfeld (Sde-Or) and continues to advance and be modified by Eyal Yanilov, assisted by the top instructors of IKMF. Krav-Maga is a horizontal system with a unique and logical approach. It is easy to learn and retain, performed naturally and intuitively, and practically be use under stressful conditions. An essential part of KM is its teaching process, methodology and ways of training.

Krav-Maga contains special approaches, tactics, techniques, subjects, drills and training methods for the different sectors: Civilians of all ages, men and women, young and old; Law-enforcement officers; Military personnel and units; Correction service officers and wardens; Security officers; As well as: Close protection officers; Undercover agents; Antiterrorists groups; Air-marshals; Special and commando units.
yes i am
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
ShifuWhite:

Oh...! That's good. But next time, it's Ma bu, Gun bu.... Visit my profile and check on my thread titled KUNG FU CENTRE... I'm giving a martial lesson there.
thanks shifu
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:

yes i am

That's great... I am Ogunyomi Musa; nice meeting you.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

thanks shifu

You are welcome brother....
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
ba7man:
I hope we won't show up at your temple and you'll now use kung-fu to beat us up oooo.

I'm interested. cool

Thanks for showing interest in practicing Shaolin Kung Fu... We don't beat people up in our Academy. It's our aim to promote and spread the teachings of Shaolin Kung Fu in Nigeria, we are open to any interested individuals, Schools, military personnel who are willing to improve their well being, health, and learn the 1500+ years Chinese Kung Fu... We offer free self-defense training to ladies.

Kindly ask your questions here and it shall be answered.. Check my profile to visit my website in order to know more about us.

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
ShifuWhite:

Thanks for showing interest in practicing Shaolin Kung Fu... We don't beat people up in our Academy. It's our aim to promote and spread the teachings of Shaolin Kung Fu in Nigeria, we are open to any interested individuals, Schools, military personnel who are willing to improve their well being, health, and learn the 1500+ years Chinese Kung Fu... We offer free self-defense training to ladies.

Kindly ask your questions here and it shall be answered.. Check my profile to visit my website in order to know more about us.
I'm actually interested for fitness. I copied your number down so I'll call once I'm available.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
ba7man:
I'm actually interested for fitness. I copied your number down so I'll call once I'm available.

Noted....
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Odunlamie: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
I'm interested,how do I get started,here's my line 09099460012 and my mail is odunlamie@gmail.com
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 4:24am On Nov 01, 2014
codebrew85:
Hi Shiffu, this is a very nice thread you opened and I am following you keenly. I'm 29 and would like to learn shaolin kung fu. How long would it take me to master the art? How do i enrol? What are the requirements for enrollment? Distance is not a problem to me as i stay close to eputu, ajah. But my fear is, is it not too late for someone my age to start learning kung fu?

Thanks for your interest in learning Shaolin Kung Fu... For your questions, to master Shaolin Kung Fu is a life journey task. You continue learning till your old age, because THE OLD, THE BETTER IN KUNG FU. And for your second question, our enrolment process is very simple as we are still small, and want many people who love Kung Fu to join us. Our fee is very low so that many can afford to pay it.

Thirdly, the requirements to join us are:
Enrolment form= ₦2,500
Uniform= ₦4,500
I. D card= ₦1,000....

Tution fee can be paid weekly or monthly.
We train 5days in a week....

Lastly on your questions... It is never late for someone who is below age 90 to learn Kung Fu. At White Dragon Kung Fu Academy, our Kung Fu class for people start from age 4 to 90.... I will be glad to hear from you... Stay bless. Thanks.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 4:38am On Nov 01, 2014
Odunlamie:
I'm interested,how do I get started,here's my line 09099460012 and my mail is odunlamie@gmail.com

Please, kindly refer to my previous comment... You can also follow this thread www.nairaland.com/1969578/kung-fu-centre I'm giving a tutorial on basics stances of Kung Fu.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 4:48am On Nov 01, 2014
For those of you who wanna learn Shaolin Kung Fu and have your Duan (rank) certificate signed from, China, Thailand, Germany and Nigeria... Kindly register with Unified Martial Arts Association University (UMAA University) today. No hassle in registering with us, just send a mail to umaauniversity@gmail.com to have yourself registered. Our online program will commenced on 15th on November 2014.... for more info contact umaauniversity@gmail.com.

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Omari88: 3:35am On Nov 02, 2014
You guys don't have any gig in Abeokuta?
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Omari88:
You guys don't have any gig in Abeokuta?

Not yet brother.... Our agenda only is to have one big Shaolin Kung Fu Academy in Nigeria with the facilities to accommodate people from different part of Nigeria for a short period of time. I.e minimum of a month.

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
ShifuWhite:

Thanks for your interest in learning Shaolin Kung Fu... For your questions, to master Shaolin Kung Fu is a life journey task. You continue learning till your old age, because THE OLD, THE BETTER IN KUNG FU. And for your second question, our enrolment process is very simple as we are still small, and want many people who love Kung Fu to join us. Our fee is very low so that many can afford to pay it.

Thirdly, the requirements to join us are:
Enrolment form=1,000
Uniform= 3,000
I. D card= 1,000....

Tution fee can be paid weekly or monthly.
Weekly=2,000
Monthly=7,000.... We train 5days in a week....

Lastly on your questions... It is never late for someone who is below age 90 to learn Kung Fu. At White Dragon Kung Fu Academy, our Kung Fu class for people start from age 4 to 90.... I will be glad to hear from you... Stay bless. Thanks.
Sir, your tuition fee is pricely o. Please can you make it less pricely for the sake of us who can't afford the fee but interested in learning Shaolin Kung Fu. Thank you.
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
codebrew85:
Sir, your tuition fee is pricely o. Please can you make it less pricely for the sake of us who can't afford the fee but interested in learning Shaolin Kung Fu. Thank you.

That can only be done when we see how serious you are.... Some of our serious students don't pay for tuition fee.

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by terrysol: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Welcome to shaolin kung fu
Re: Kung Fu In Nigeria by ShifuWhite(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try / Photos From Access Bank Lagos City Marathon; / "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.