Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband (1970 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by leppyj(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
As we all knw dat prayer is the channel thru which we communicate with God. In the family setting,who should pray more? The husband or the wife?
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Both of them.
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is one person supposed to wait before he/she is to remember to communicate with God? Not at all. As a christian, whether male or female, you are to pray frequently if you want a good relationship with God. Both husband and wife should pray. Praying together is even better and it improves the bond between the husband and the wife and constantly reminds both of them to continue to work on their marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Winneygirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
The family that prays together....stays together.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by STENON(f): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Both of them shld pray always.....

Bt as for this ur questn, I think the Husband been the Head of the family shld be more prayerful in order to establish His Family on a solid rock......

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by lilmax(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Two of them
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
The maid.

See kweshion undecided
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by egopersonified(f): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
Op, I hope this is not an issue with u, hope u are not waiting 4 yr wife to do night vigil while u snore away, if so berra change oh before things fall apart.
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by mutter(f): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
You can never pray enough and yet. Different people have different ways of showing God reverence. Some with good deeds others with prayers. This question is difficult to answer.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by leppyj(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
egopersonified: Op, I hope this is not an issue with u, hope u are not waiting 4 yr wife to do night vigil while u snore away, if so berra change oh before things fall apart.

Its an argument btw a friend and I, its in order to gather points to show him dat both d wife and husband must pray without ceasing.
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by leppyj(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Phema: The maid.

See kweshion undecided

Na by force to answer?
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
leppyj:
Na by force to answer?

Na by force to ask?
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by leppyj(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Phema:

Na by force to ask?

bye
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
wife
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by mployer(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Both are supposed to pray well, but I notice wives tend to pray more in most families. Possible reason the book "power of a praying wife" sales fast.
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by leppyj(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
queenlabisi: wife

Why is that pls?
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Kanwulia: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
We don't pray in this house o!
We just WORK HARD and mind our businesses!
If your GOD can't do his/her job. . . . That is his or her business!
Not my headache! kiss

Abi OMNIPOTENT/OMNIPRESENT/OMNISCIENT titles na for fancy ni? grin
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Acidosis(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: We don't pray in this house o!
Not my headache! kiss

This is bad madam Kanwulia sad Even if you dislike your creator, you don't have to condemn His Name.

Meanwhile, get ready! One of your daughters would spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus. smiley
You will always remember this post smiley
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by crackhaus: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Does it really matter who's praying or who prays more?
As long as someone is praying and putting the family in his/her prayers, this should be enough.
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Kanwulia: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Acidosis:
This is bad madam Kanwulia sad Even if you dislike your creator, you don't have to condemn His Name.

Meanwhile, get ready! One of your daughters would spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus. smiley
You will always remember this post smiley

His name is relevant in your world, NEVER in mine.
My views!
Deal with them, like I deal with yours! kiss
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by leppyj(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia: We don't pray in this house o!
Not my headache! kiss

But why?
Why do u dislike God so?
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Kanwulia: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
leppyj:

But why?
Why do u dislike God so?

Because HE OR SHE is USELESS! kiss
Especially to the BRAINLESS who claim to serve or worship him or her! kiss
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Because HE OR SHE is USELESS! kiss
Especially to the BRAINLESS who claim to serve or worship him or her! kiss

Prophet Isaiah predicted the birth, life, death & resurrection of Christ (Isaiah 9:6-7). (Approximately) 500years later, Angel Gabriel brought the first message on his birth to Mary at God's appointed time for its fulfilment (Luke 1:26-35).

His life on earth (Israel/Jerusalem/Galilee...) attracted both love & hatred (the type you display here), so you're actually not the first to display such (without any reason, of course) smiley Infact those who instigated his cruxification via the powers of Pontius Pilate didn't have any justifiable reason to nail him on the cross (but honestly, it is a prophecy that must be fulfilled using the reprobate minded soldiers as scape goats; same way the prophecy of Sulphur burning Hell will surely come to pass; na people - both beautiful & ugly, young & old will go there for vacation eternity!).

Again, the prophecy on his life, ministry, death & resurrection was fulfilled with 'edible' & touchable evidence all over the city of jerusalem, et al...

Years after His death, His Apostles reminded us about His 2nd coming (this time with the host of heaven), not to preach to anyone (Pastors are spreading the message pending...), but to take us to a place He has prepared for us (including you & I) whilst leaving the unrepentant to face the greatest of the greatest tribulation by their oga pkatapkata which is the BEAST (The DEVIL IN HIS DEMONIC MAJESTY) smiley Na only boko haram and al Qaeda una don see, dey shout LOL! Una neva see anything!!!
Do people really know the meaning of Anti-Christ? hmm....

When we talk about Jesus, we are not talking novels but events based upon evidence & fulfilled prophecies.

In one sentence, JESUS IS COMING BACK!
Accept Him now that you can control your breath, Mrs Kanwulia
smiley
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Kanwulia: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Prophet Isaiah predicted the birth, life, death & resurrection of Christ (Isaiah 9:6-7). (Approximately) 500years later, Angel Gabriel brought the first message on his birth to Mary at God's appointed time for its fulfilment (Luke 1:26-35).

His life on earth (Israel/Jerusalem/Galilee...) attracted both love & hatred (the type you display here), so you're actually not the first to display such (without any reason, of course) smiley Infact those who instigated his cruxification via the powers of Pontius Pilate didn't have any justifiable reason to nail him on the cross (but honestly, it is a prophecy that must be fulfilled using the reprobate minded soldiers as scape goats; same way the prophecy of Sulphur burning Hell will surely come to pass; na people - both beautiful & ugly, young & old will go there for vacation eternity!).

Again, the prophecy on his life, ministry, death & resurrection was fulfilled with 'edible' & touchable evidence all over the city of jerusalem, et al...

Years after His death, His Apostles reminded us about His 2nd coming (this time with the host of heaven), not to preach to anyone (Pastors are spreading the message pending...), but to take the saints to a place He has prepared for us (including you & I) whilst leaving the unrepentant to face the greatest of the greatest tribulation by their oga pkatapkata which is the BEAST (The DEVIL IN HIS DEMONIC MAJESTY) smiley Na only boko haram and al Qaeda una don see, dey shout LOL! Una neva see anything!!!

Do people really know the meaning of Anti-Christ? hmm....

When we talk about Jesus, we are not talking novels but events based upon evidence & fulfilled prophecies.

In one sentence, JESUS IS COMING BACK!
Accept Him now that you can control your breath, Mrs Kanwulia
smiley

Even if I ever wanted to. . . WHICH WOULD BE OVER MY DEAD AND DECAYED BARRRY AND SOUL kiss. . . not from a NL PROPHETESS of BAAAAAAAAAAAL like you who doubles as an agent of NL SATANIC FORCES ON THE WWW!
I am not anti-christ o. I don't really care if it exists or not. . . not my headache or business. Amen? Amen! kiss
Just don't givva quarter of a phock dats all.
Please. . .you should read THAT YOUR BIBLE WELL o.
Not everyone gives a damn if you CHOOSE to exist or not.
I am one of those. . . Happy for you.
Now, let it show in your life! I don't see it. kiss

IS YOU LIFE BETTER OR AS PEACEFUL AS MINE? Nope!
SO? How are you special?
Nor be the same ID you dey use. . .I get for NL?
Abi you get the key to HEAVEN as GOD GATE WOMAN? undecided
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Whether you are for or against christ or mohammed. . . guess what?
Frankly my dear. . . . .I don't give a damn. . . !
Your salvation or lack thererof is NOT MY BUSINESS. . . neither should mine be of any concern to you! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Acidosis(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Even if I ever wanted to. . . WHICG WOULD BE OVER MY DEAD BARRRY. . . not from a NL PROPHETESS
sad Who be Prophetess again?

Mama, you know how much I respect you, stalk you, and cherish your views,
Please just take your time to act on these words. Honestly, take your time, test This God, and ask Him to reveal Himself to you if He's REAL or NOT.

I bet you will never forget your experience
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Kanwulia: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Acidosis:
sad Who be Prophetess again?

Mama, you know how much I respect you, stalk you, and cherish your views,
Please just take your time to act on these words. Honestly, take your time, test This God, and ask Him to reveal Himself to you if He's REAL or NOT.

I bet you will never forget your experience

Then respect yourself and don't you EVER ATTEMPT TO PREACH TO ME.
Or you may just discover how much I HATE YOU, YOUR JESUS, HOLY GHOST AND YOUR GOD! kiss
I don't play that!
Thanks! kiss

You may wanno stick to your role as a NL poster. . . DO NOT PREACH TO ME.
I don't like CHRISTIANS!
Especially NL CHRISTIANS! kiss
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Acidosis(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Even if I ever wanted to. . . WHICH WOULD BE OVER MY DEAD AND DECAYED BARRRY AND SOUL kiss. . . not from a NL PROPHETESS of BAAAAAAAAAAAL like you who doubles as an agent of NL SATANIC FORCES ON THE WWW!
I am not anti-christ o. I don't really care if it exists or not. . . not my headache or business. Amen? Amen! kiss
Just don't givva quarter of a phock dats all.
Please. . .you should read THAT YOUR BIBLE WELL o.
Not everyone gives a damn if you CHOOSE to exist or not.
I am one of those. . . Happy for you.
Now, let it show in your life! I don't see it. kiss

IS YOU LIFE BETTER OR AS PEACEFUL AS MINE? Nope!
SO? How are you special?
Nor be the same ID you dey use. . .I get for NL?
Abi you get the key to HEAVEN as GOD GATE WOMAN? undecided
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Whether you are for or against christ or mohammed. . . guess what?
Frankly my dear. . . . .I don't give a damn. . . !
Your salvation or lack thererof is NOT MY BUSINESS. . . neither should mine be of any concern to you! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

Haba! smiley

sad sad
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Acidosis(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Then respect yourself and don't you EVER ATTEMPT TO PREACH TO ME.
Or you may just discover how much I HATE YOU, YOUR JESUS, HOLY GHOST AND YOUR GOD! kiss
I don't play that!
Thanks! kiss
Just a question,

Why do you hate Christ? Is there any event, history... you would love to share with me?
Please we could talk more on this mama
I really do not mean to get you upset,
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Kanwulia: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Acidosis:
Just a question,

Why do you hate Christ? Is there any event, history... you would love to share with me?
Please we could talk more on this mama
I really do not mean to get you upset,

Who is CHRIST?

Please, see you on another thread.
Not interested in this kind of boring crap!
Thanks! kiss
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kanwulia:

Who is CHRIST?

Please, see you on another thread.
Not interested in this kind of boring crap!
Thanks! kiss
smiley tenks for the time *winks
Re: Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband by leppyj(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
SMH, every man to his own opinion.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Depressed Wife / Can You Remember This Childhood Thing? / Married And Faithful Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.