Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

An Okada Accident Causing Situation Along Lekki-epe Express Way (around Awoyaya) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Okada Accident Causing Situation Along Lekki-epe Express Way (around Awoyaya) (1060 Views)

Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Okada Accident (graphic Photos) / Sad: A Teenager Skul Scattered On Okada Accident Yesterday In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Okada Accident Causing Situation Along Lekki-epe Express Way (around Awoyaya) by cdee(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
shocked embarassed

Please don't ask me for snapshots 'cause I can't let some hoodlum beat me or kill me because of evidence. Don't worry, soon, pictures will flood online. At around 1pm I saw an accident situation on my way passing through lekki ibeju expressway, precisely Awoyaya Area: if U're heading towards that side from both lane of the road, kindly Turn back or Rather that any other alternative route you know though most of it has been blocked by hoodlums in order to cause Gridlock.
An accident occurred while a police crew were chasing an Okada with 3 people on board the bike, trying to escape, the bike crossed to the other oncoming lane where by an un suspecting LAG BUS ,crushed the 3 of them to death. The police men escaped but another police Van without suspecting the situation became the mob victim. As at 3pm wen I was able to cross the scene ( come see trecking), the van has been burnt and blood stain around d van, dou I didn't see any body but police Uniforms and Clothes were scattered all around the police Van. The Lag bus was just slightly damaged with few window glasses been broken.
Hoodlum around the area are taking the advantage of the situation as the three Okada Victims body has been used to blocked all lanes of the road. Police and Army Vans are trooping with Armed men towards that direction. I've counted up to 20 and an Armour vehicle is also there.
No chaos yet. But be careful. It may not clear in the next 3hrs. Also it may be a tear gas issue 'cause a heavy crowd is there due to the trecking and turning situation. I just pray, nothing will stir up as innocent people travelling and returning from church are queued around there due to the traffic situation.
I heard some of the guys causing this issue saying they are waiting for the Governor. When will some Nigerians start abiding to Laws. Today I realise that illiteracy as a terrible problem. God Help us all.
Update is allowed for people who have pictures but I couldn't stop to take one. I will never try that is that kind of situation.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Slaughter 250 Syrian Soldiers Mercilessly / Seun Osewa And Mod Please Unbanned My Blog / 0000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.