Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! (1828 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by tlanry: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
1. If she didn't call you, she is just waiting for you to call her

2. When she is mad and walking away from you, follow her,please?

3. When she pushes and hits you, grab her and don't let her go

4. When she ignores you, give her your attention

5. When she says I hate you, say I love you to her

6 .When she says it's too cold, hug her tight

7. When she tickles you, tickle her back

8. When she stares at you, she wants a kiss

9. When she starts to cry, tell her she can cry on your shoulders

10. When she says she doesnt think your relationship will work out, convince her she is the woman of your dream.

LADIES, DID I REPRESENT U WELL ON THIS

AND GUYS, NOW U UNDERSTAND THEIR LANGUAGES, DO THE NEEDFUL!!!

1 LUV.....
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
she says it's over, know she needs you more... Yeah, all true.
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by morhsuud22(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
. Incase
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by or3gon: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
missberrypop5: she says it's over, know she needs you more... Yeah, all true.
na lie O, not true. She said it's over, I followed, pursued, come overtake but I no recover... now she's my EX cheesy

1 Like

Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Butoneday2(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
angry undecided I do care, like but i don't luv?
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
or3gon: na lie O, not true. She said it's over, I followed, pursued, come overtake but I no recover... now she's my EX cheesy
eiyah. Sorry grin
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by fuckshit: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
What the FÜCK The needful? I FÜCKING shi/t hate you tongue
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Pr0ton: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
when she says I'm pregnant...

1 Like

Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Prowizy2(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pr0ton: when she says I'm pregnant...
You reply her with 'K'

1 Like

Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
when she slaps you in the public, you give her the other side for another slap grin
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by or3gon: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
missberrypop5: eiyah. Sorry grin
thanks jare, na history now grin
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by TyTymer(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
missberrypop5: she says it's over, know she needs you more... Yeah, all true.
Gentlemen, believe this at your own risk.

I have learned to take the statements of women "LITERALLY". Don't assume for a woman. Take her words for what they are unless she says otherwise.

Some guys nor go hear word now angry
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Mzjhulz(f): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Marry her
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by kelvine(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Marry her if you love her
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Pr0ton: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mzjhulz: Marry her
I DEY CRZ
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Pr0ton: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
kelvine: Marry her if you love her
Even if I'm not responsible for the pregnancy !!!
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by tlanry: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pr0ton:

u get tribal marks ni( sho ko ila ni)
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by kelvine(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pr0ton:
if you don't trust her,let her have her baby then run a DNA test,pregnancy doesn't always mean you shoud marry.
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by sexylogan(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
tlanry: 1. If she didn't call you, she is just waiting for you to call her

2. When she is mad and walking away from you, follow her,please?

3. When she pushes and hits you, grab her and don't let her go

4. When she ignores you, give her your attention

5. When she says I hate you, say I love you to her

6 .When she says it's too cold, hug her tight

7. When she tickles you, tickle her back

8. When she stares at you, she wants a kiss

9. When she starts to cry, tell her she can cry on your shoulders

10. When she says she doesnt think your relationship will work out, convince her she is the woman of your dream.

LADIES, DID I REPRESENT U WELL ON THIS

AND GUYS, NOW U UNDERSTAND THEIR LANGUAGES, DO THE NEEDFUL!!!

1 LUV.....

Let me caption your write-up;

10 EASY STEPS TO BEING FRIEND-ZONED

3 Likes

Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by krayzieklay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan:

Let me caption your write-up;

10 EASY STEPS TO BEING FRIEND-ZONED
lwkmd cheesy U can type dat again bro!

I kinda agree with number 8 tho.. But d rest esp numb 4 and 2,I will simply call her back and give her transport fare.
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
TyTymer:
Gentlemen, believe this at your own risk.

I have learned to take the statements of women "LITERALLY". Don't assume for a woman. Take her words for what they are unless she says otherwise.

Some guys nor go hear word now angry
hahahaha, see gobe. Ok o.
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by TyTymer(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
missberrypop5: hahahaha, see gobe. Ok o.
grin
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by PedroJP(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Mzjhulz: Marry her

Marry ke ?
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by nekede11(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Make she come dey control ma emotion,i don't give a shit
Re: Languages Ladies Want You Guys To Understand!!! by Mustack: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2014
you guys want to burst my belly with laughter.

(1) (Reply)

Priceless Reply From A Banker To A Girl Seeking A Rich Husband / Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? / Tosyne2much Is Sick! Wish Him Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.