Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 (5058 Views)

Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa / APC Rejects INEC's Call For Name Change / Nigerians Will Decide UNILAG/MAU’s Name Change - Senator Gbenga Ashafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Bikonu what is going on?
Why was I re baptized without my permission?
Is anyone also experiencing this?
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by JigsawKillah(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Babymama1: Bikonu what is going on?

buhahahhahahahahaha maybe its cos ur too dumb to no what nl is!
This is the politics section for crying out loud!

SAW

8 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
The mystery on nairaland continues..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Berem nne m,the thing na waya o
Please do you have an idea how my dear name changed by fire and by force?
Have you heard anyone complain of a name change
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Babymama1: Berem nne m,the thing na waya o
Please do you have an idea how my dear name changed by fire and by force?
Have you heard anyone complain of a name change
nne amaro m kwa o! Since a great and devastating Tsumani hit NL, ihe gbanwere too much. You need to contact the mods to let you know what happened by invoking their names here. They will surely appear on this thread.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by YorubaBigot: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
gringringrin this is kinda funny but serious
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Didn't u av a functional email?
With all your yanga...

2 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by phantom(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
your account has been hacked.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Idrismusty97(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
"L.M Ayedun..." the guy who created the 18 state thread on frontpage have been changed to LMAyedun. It isn't done by hackers, It is done by the admins of the forum.

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Very strange. Mine changed from Graviton v.2.0. to Gravitonv20. I'm not finding it funny at all angry
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Harmvirus(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
phantom: your account has been hacked.
My thought too
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by hurricaneChris: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
I thought your former account had a space between the baby and mama? ie (Baby Mama). Anyway, it could be because you're the first babyMama. Hence "Babymama1 gringrin

8 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by idumuose(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Idrismusty97: "L.M Ayedun..." the guy who created the 18 state thread on frontpage have been changed to LMAyedun. It isn't done by hackers, It is done by the admins of the forum.
So what would they achieve with this crap? I am seeing new monikers on nairaland while the old monikers are gradually disappearing.

Here would not be interesting enough without the presence of some monikers.I haven't seen gurnam,koboko,plaindealer,biafranqueen,cleverly,deridegull,dozzybaba,Lagbake2,ifyalways,nwaniba and many others who add colour to this forum after

The e-bomb blast that affected us here.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by LMAyedun(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Idrismusty97: "L.M Ayedun..." the guy who created the 18 state thread on frontpage have been changed to LMAyedun. It isn't done by hackers, It is done by the admins of the forum.
I just noticed the change as well. I hate it.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
hurricaneChris: I thought your former account had a space between the baby and mama? ie (Baby Mama). Anyway, it could be because you're the first babyMama. Hence "Babymama1 gringrin

Infact you are correct
There was a space between baby and mama baby mama
Na wa
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
idumuose:
So what would they achieve with this crap? I am seeing new monikers on nairaland while the old monikers are gradually disappearing.

Here would not be interesting enough without the presence of some monikers.I haven't seen gurnam,koboko,plaindealer,biafranqueen,cleverly,deridegull,dozzybaba,Lagbake2,ifyalways,nwaniba and many others who add colour to this forum after

For all you know koboko maybe operating now as bokoko

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
idumuose:

Of course those that created their account after Jan, 10 would have to recreate it. I think i have seen that biafranqueen somewhere and this is nwaniba and plaindealer monikers.
https://www.nairaland.com/plaindealer
https://www.nairaland.com/nwaniba

As for that Lagbake2 someone took advantage of the so called E-bomb and created the moniker before her. She was once complaining with a new moniker Reallabake2. I think mostly the monikers with "spaces" or "special characters" are being modified. Besides seun added this in his speech on frontpage;
PS: We will do everything within our power to
ensure that people are able to re-register the usernames that they held before the incident.

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Make nobody change my moniker o! If dem try am....

angry
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
. So what you saying?
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yes o. my moniker was changed from mz mariah to mzmariah just like that. embarassed
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by nduchucks: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
eeyahh, it appears the Admins took some security remediation measures but forgot about customer service which advises notification of affected valuable members.

I suspect "%20" or a space within the url string http://www.nairaland.com/...etc...etc may pose some sort of security thread to NL. But what do I know, na guess I dey guess o.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just received an email from Nairaland.

Dear Graviton v.2.0.,

This is to inform you that your username has been changed to Gravitonv20. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Best regards,
Nairaland Team.

No explanations. They just decided to change it. I'm not happy with the way they have handled things.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Idrismusty97(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gravitonv20: I just received an email from Nairaland.

No explanations. They just decided to change it. I'm not happy with the way the have handled things.
At least they send you an e-mail. You should appreciate that smiley.The Nairaland i know nobody we apologized for anything, They would just go on and do their thing as if you don't exist. Am glad Nairaland have started caring for their members/customers. It seems someone is finally learning about customers satisfaction.
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by nduchucks: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
loooooool, I spoke too soon, the underscore has been removed from my userid!!

It was the great ndu_chucks, now it changed to nduchucks right after my post. na wa o!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

3 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gravitonv20: I just received an email from Nairaland.

No explanations. They just decided to change it. I'm not happy with the way they have handled things.
Same here. they also sent me a mail.

Dear mz mariah,

This is to inform you that your username has been changed to mzmariah.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Best Regards,
Nairaland Forum Team

This is really bad. how can seun just wake up and start changing monikers? Mtcheeeeeew. embarassed
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by NwaNimo1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mine too .. . . . . what the hell is going on?

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by NwaNimo1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Can someone organize a 'boycott' of NL - enough's enough.

(Yeye site)

4 Likes

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Graviton2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
mzmariah: Same here. they also sent me a mail.

Dear mz mariah,

Best Regards,
Nairaland Forum Team

This is really bad. how can seun just wake up and start changing monikers? Mtcheeeeeew. embarassed

I lost all my posts and topics to the Nairaland data loss, I didn't say a single thing. But one thing I will not stand for is someone deciding to change my handle. Hell no!

Something has to be done.

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by idumuose(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Babymama1:

For all you know koboko maybe operating now as bokoko
‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by ektbear: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
I didn't even get an email about the name change

NL is becoming hella whack
Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by zicoraads: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
mzmariah: Same here. they also sent me a mail.

Dear mz mariah,

Best Regards,
Nairaland Forum Team

Lol...we are just trying to serve u better sweedy.

No vex!
Seriousli tho...I feel for Seun. The guy also lost a lot. Maybe we just need to make lil sacrifices like this for the young man.

1 Like

Re: How Did My Name Change To Babymama1 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
zicoraads: Lol...we are just trying to serve u better sweedy.

No vex!
Seriousli tho...I feel for Seun. The guy also lost a lot. Maybe we just need to make lil sacrifices like this for the young man.
Chai. I everything including my cute diary and I don't say a word and now, they changed my moniker and I lost all my mentions. I prefer mz mariah, I county want mzmariah cry

Even miz tola has been changed to miztola grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! / One Vote For Two Honest Men / I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.