Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. (1205 Views)

. / I Need A Quantity Surveying Firm For My It Training. / I Need A Quantity Surveyor To Mentor Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Do you need professional advice of a Quantity Surveyor or have a problem relating to construction or do you need the service of a Quantity Surveyor?

This is for you. I will do all for free here.

Are you a Quantity Surveyor? We can rob minds here.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
I am happy to be a professional in the construction industry.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by Honeyking(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
boay: Do you need
professional advice of a Quantity Surveyor or have a problem relating to
construction or do you need the service of a Quantity Surveyor?

This is for you. I will do all for free here.

Are you a Quantity Surveyor? We can rob minds here.

Guy are U 4real?
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Honeyking:

Guy are U 4real?

Yes. It is not a joke.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by Engobi(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Aii go on.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by iseyi(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Can you tell me the current rate for boundary wall (9'' block wall) and current rate for floor tilling work. Thanks
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by zub(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
hi, am also a quantity surveyor currently serving. will love to rub mind with u.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
iseyi: Can you tell me the current rate for boundary wall (9'' block wall) and current rate for floor tilling work. Thanks
It varies with location because this will affect the labour rate and cost of materials. Also the mortar joint varies.
If you can supply me the necessary data I will feed you with the rate regardless of where you are.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
I need a quantity surveyor to prepare the Bill of Quantities for the building of my estate in Ibadan.

Contact me on 08032672020 lets discuss on taking you to the site and your bill.

You can contact me also by mail on: rocktrust.educonsult@yahoo.com.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Rocktrust: I need a quantity surveyor to prepare the Bill of Quantities for the building of my estate in Ibadan.

true?
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by Engobi(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2014
Rocktrust: I need a quantity surveyor to prepare the Bill of Quantities for the building of my estate in Ibadan.

Aiit
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
iseyi: Can you tell me the current rate for boundary wall (9'' block wall) and current rate for floor tilling work. Thanks
Yes, I can tell you.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by upengineer: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2014
I need a bill of quantity for a storey building. The ground floor contains two bedroom flat with dinning and two toilets and a single room room apartment separately with its own kitchen, toilet and bathroom. The first floor contains three bedroom flat with four toilets.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
upengineer: I need a bill of quantity for a storey building. The ground floor contains two bedroom flat with dinning and two toilets and a single room room apartment separately with its own kitchen, toilet and bathroom. The first floor contains three bedroom flat with four toilets.
Can you send the drawings: architectural, structural, specification and window schedule?
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2014

Kindly reply my mail.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by upengineer: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
@boay,
Drop your email address then, let me forward the soft copy of the drawing to you
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
upengineer: @boay,
Drop your email address then, let me forward the soft copy of the drawing to you
I have sent you a PM instead. Check your mail. I dont post my email publicly to avoid spam.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by upengineer: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
@boay
Check your email box
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
upengineer: @boay
Check your email box
OK.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
upengineer: @boay
Check your email box
Kindly reply my mail.
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Where is upengineer and Rocktrust?
Re: Consult A Quantity Surveyor For Free. by boay(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Are you planning to erect your house or any structure?

I can help you to review the building plan so that you spend less without jeopardising quality, aesthetics and user' satisfaction.

Remember that myriad factors affect construction cost.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sesimic, Well, Petrohysical Datas Modeling/interpretation Training (petrel) / How Lucrative Is Software Development Business In Nigeria? / Meet Graduate Who Turns To "MAI SHAYI" Due To Unemployment - Dailytrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.