Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56579 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
I saw a bulk sms site that charges as follow:
0.79k per sms for 1000sms and above and for one page text to mtn, glo, airtel at 1.9 units. This simply means that d cost of sending a page text to mtn or glo is 0.79 x 1.9 = N1.50. So with this how can I make profit in this biz if I am to charge a client N1.50? Pls some shud help me, how do I do this? Can any1 suggest to me site I can go for? @goldendiamond pls sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
stellausih: Wow! Thanks so much goldendiamond. U are indeed a blessing to this generation! I must confess that God has just used u to confirm one of the businesses we had in mind. Actually, b4 we built the shop, my hubby had already said the second one will be a barbing salon. I was like no way! But now u have confirmed it. God bless u real gud. Pls what does it take to register for the seminar u talked about? I am very much interested. Thanks once again and looking forward to hearing from u.

ok ma.send a sms to get details.check details on page 15 of this thread...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godiskind: I saw a bulk sms site that charges as follow:
0.79k per sms for 1000sms and above and for one page text to mtn, glo, airtel at 1.9 units. This simply means that d cost of sending a page text to mtn or glo is 0.79 x 1.9 = N1.50. So with this how can I make profit in this biz if I am to charge a client N1.50? Pls some shud help me, how do I do this? Can any1 suggest to me site I can go for? @goldendiamond pls sir

my brother forget that sms site.its not cost effective. right now I only sell sms to my existing clients and propose to politians only because for me thats where the good money is. I advice you talk to two nairalanders "etcme" or "semasir" to help you out. wishing you all the very best. keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls can u recommend for me any sms site that is cost effective, which som1 can do profitable bulk sms biz with?
etcme:
ok....since you are not getting a website of your own, you are still buying as an end user. Most sites will sell to you ranging from 0.90k to 1.50k........you have to make your research very well. Check their services and how prompt they are.
God bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2014
goodmorning sir! i av this site who sales units as low as 0.99 and sms per page is 2# for mtn which mean 0.99×2=1.98
and anothe one who sales at the rate of 1.95 per units sms per page is 1# which is 1.95×1= 1.95
please what is opinion
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2014
akorson5: goodmorning sir! i av this site who sales units as low as 0.99 and sms per page is 2# for mtn which mean 0.99×2=1.98
and anothe one who sales at the rate of 1.95 per units sms per page is 1# which is 1.95×1= 1.95
please what is opinion

please talk to ETCME or SEMASIR for more details
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2014
goldendiamond: (continued from above).
so if you are interested send I WANT TO BE A BUSINESS PARTNER with your name & location to 0817-932-8162. eg "I want to be a biz partner" "emeka hassan" "ekiti state".
only ten serious people please. thank you. for others who desire to see me one on one am happy to inform u that we will be holding a FREE TRAINING PROGRAM from August 31st to Sept 27th in 10 states. LAGOS, IBADAN, OSOGBO, ILORIN, BENIN, ABEOKUTA, AKURE, ASABA, PORTHARCOURT & ABUJA. its tagged 12-SIMPLE WAYS TO GENERATE INCOME". 12 of the topics on this thread will be thought live which is more effective than any online training. plus two extra money making topics. for date and venue, text RESERVE MY SEAT with your preferred location out of the ten states listed to my 0817...(scroll up to view).

the word POOR means:
P - PASSING
O - OVER
O - OPPORTUNITIES
R - REGULARLY

to experience change in life,u need to do something.this FREE seminar will empower u & boost your income so stop doubting & dont miss it. ACT NOW!

[b]DEAR FRIEND.
the word POOR means:
P - PASSING
O - OVER
O - OPPORTUNITIES
R - REGULARLY

to experience change in life,u need to do something.
this FREE seminar will empower u & boost your income
so stop doubting & plan to attend.
Knowledge is power and information brings transformation s
o dont miss it. ACT NOW!

NOW CONFIRMED:
1. LAGOS: AUGUST 30TH 2014 BY 1PM AT TANTALIZERS OPPOSITE DIAMOND BANK, IKOSI ROAD, OFF OREGUN - IKEJA.
FOR OTHER STATES, CHECK ATTACHED PICTURE BELOW.
2. IBADAN
3. AKURE
4. BENIN
5. ILORIN
6. ABEOKUTA
7. OSOGBO

ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND ASABA TO BE CONFIRMED LATER.

THIS IS THE ONLY PLATFORM WHERE YOU CAN MEET ME AND SHARE IDEAS
BECAUSE OUR CONSULTANCY FEE IS QUITE EXPENSIVE.

SEMINAR IS FREE SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.
BOOK A SEAT NOW AND INVITE OTHERS TO ATTEND. DONT MISS IT.
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED IN 2014.

TEXT "I WILL ATTEND" WITH YOUR NAME, GSM LINE AND SEMINAR LOCATION TO 0817-932-8162.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. YOU WONT REGRET IT
IF YOU CANT ATTEND, ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PACKAGE AT N2000 ONLY. THANK YOU[/b]

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enet1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
God will bless u so much sir.my email is tayowumi@yahoo.com.I will be expectin
goldendiamond:

ok due to many text messages and emails we received, I have decided to give out another FREE list of gsm distributors to 50 members of this thread. thats the best I can do to satisfy all the people that sent emails. I think I have been generous enough because some people av been so consistent in asking, pleading and persuading me since. post your email here if you are interested. Only 50 emails please. keep following. your best will become better this year. you will not lack any good thing and all your heart desires will be fulfilled ijn. thank you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2014
goldendiamond: NOW brace yourself,focus your senses,grab a drink to relax & open up your mind as I take you through this sweet journey.no matter which state you reside in nigeria,african country or any part of the world, this is one business you can operate without stress and make money with peace of mind. I can hear someone say but am not interested because am shy and cant address a crowd. relax and take a chill pill, there is some thing to learn here. we learnt from successful experts who have proofs and the person teaching you also have proofs.the easiest way to succeed is to copy others who have excelled in your desired field.we will be taking the following topics.
1. SEMINAR BASICS
2. HOW TO PLAN A SEMINAR
3. HOW TO CHOOSE A SEMINAR NAME
4. HOW TO SELECT A RESOURCE PERSON
5. 3 POWER PROFIT SOURCES
6. COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID
7. HOW TO AVOID LOOSING MONEY

we are on the 2nd sub top(HOW TO PLAN A SEMINAR).we have discussed 9steps(scroll up)
the 10th step is:
COLLABORATION
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2014
10. COLLABORATION:
- associate and build relationships with those already ahead of you in seminar organisation. this will help you grow fast as team work makes the dream work.
- solicit for feed-back from your participants. solicit for referrals and a word on collaboration.
- conduct a question and answer session to know the mind of participants
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2014
3. HOW TO CHOOSE A SEMINAR NAME:
- what is in a name. the seminar name has to be sassy ie attractive and mind blowing.
- a good name is better than riches. you must read consistently & have a good knowledge of the dictionary.
- your target audience will reflect on your seminar name eg upper class, middle class, youths, corpers, students, housewives, lecturers,pastors/immams, civil servants, employees, biz men etc will determine what your seminar title will be.

- continuosly access information so your delivery can be impactful. eloquence is not about shouting, its about effective communication

4. HOW TO SELECT A RESOURCE PERSON:
By a resource person I mean a facilitator ie a speaker incase you can deliver yourself. only consult with
- a person with theoretical backround on your seminar topic
- a person with backed up practical and field experience on subject matter
- a person with pedigree and class

now the question is how do you APPROACH THE RESOURCE PERSON.
to boost your seminar success...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Godiskind: Pls can u recommend for me any sms site that is cost effective, which som1 can do profitable bulk sms biz with?
Akorson5......pls i am sorry for the late reply. As earlier stated, bulk sms is volume driven and there are a lot of competitors out there. I would have loved to post the sites I use here but I m afriad of getting ban. You can send me a PM.
God Bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
HOW TO APPROACH THE RESOURCE PERSON:
(a) communicate in writing and physically visit or call the person.
(b) give a detailed information on seminar such as:
- date, venue, time allotted to the speaker
- the target audience of the seminar
- the main vision and mission of the organisation
- is it free or fee paying seminar

you need to explain all this to the facilitator for him/her to be well informed of what to expect...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
goldendiamond: HOW TO APPROACH THE RESOURCE PERSON:
(a) communicate in writing and physically visit or call the person.
(b) give a detailed information on seminar such as:
- date, venue, time allotted to the speaker
- the target audience of the seminar
- the main vision and mission of the organisation
- is it free or fee paying seminar

you need to explain all this to the facilitator for him/her to be well informed of what to expect...
keep it up sir....we are still with you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enuel: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
You can be a BulkSMS reseller with a Bronze package: which comes with 4000 sms units. You can mail support@multitexter.com or Call 01-4539791
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:01am On Aug 29, 2014
goldendiamond: Good morning my friends.
for all who have followed this thread from inception.
for all who made comments & contributed.
for all who ordered for our products.
for all who sent emails & sms.
I really appreciate you all.

- now imagine you could be earning twice as much as your present income.
- imagine u could have your own personal car.
- imagine u could be driving that better car you desire.
- imagine u could be living in a bigger house
- imagine u have millions in your bank account
- imagine u could be enjoying a luxury lifestyle
- imagine u could achieve all your heart desires

my point is there is no limit to "imagination". its called image-nation so the quality of your life can not be better than the mental picture on your mind. why am I saying all this. its because I want to help 10 people with business plan development, feasibility studies, risk analysis & also make them biz partners.in short I will be giving them everything I know.any thing that has value carries a cost so its not FREE...

five business partners received...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:06am On Aug 29, 2014
goldendiamond: (continued from above).
so if you are interested send I WANT TO BE A BUSINESS PARTNER with your name & location to 0817-932-8162. eg "I want to be a biz partner" "emeka hassan" "ekiti state".
only ten serious people please. thank you. for others who desire to see me one on one am happy to inform u that we will be holding a FREE TRAINING PROGRAM from August 31st to Sept 27th in 10 states. LAGOS, IBADAN, OSOGBO, ILORIN, BENIN, ABEOKUTA, AKURE, ASABA, PORTHARCOURT & ABUJA. its tagged 12-SIMPLE WAYS TO GENERATE INCOME". 12 of the topics on this thread will be thought live which is more effective than any online training. plus two extra money making topics. for date and venue, text RESERVE MY SEAT with your preferred location out of the ten states listed to my 0817...(scroll up to view).

the word POOR means:
P - PASSING
O - OVER
O - OPPORTUNITIES
R - REGULARLY

to experience change in life,u need to do something.this FREE seminar will empower u & boost your income so stop doubting & dont miss it. ACT NOW!

five received from:
1. zaria kaduna state
2. kebbi state
3. ilorin kwara state
4. fct - abuja
5. owerri imo state

thank you for showing interest to partner with us. God bless you abundantly.
you will received details soon. thank you

five more business partner needed...
follow the instructions stated in the quote to participate...
keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ChibykeNet(m): 5:19am On Aug 29, 2014
This person is a fraudster, I warn you people to stay away from him. I paid into his account 3064098581 with firstbank and his name Kareem Sodiq,, for a service. Since then he stopped answering my calls and disconnected me for WhatsApp. This is the fourth time Yoruba people are defrauding me. I assure them that my generation and I will never trust them.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by knice(m): 5:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Another business that requires low capital is Recharge card printing business. All you will need is a computer, a printer and the printing software. Return on investment can sustain you a living./07033097160.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks for the reference. I have 2 plans:

-www.onenairasms.com where each sms unit is N1.50 for end users and N1.20 for resellers and

-www.metropolitansms.com with sms at 90kobo for end users and 83kobo for resellers but each sms are billed at 1.5 per sms which means that its 1.35units per sms approximately.

Contact 08098002051 or 08020662513 for more.

goldendiamond:

please talk to ETCME or SEMASIR for more details
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Don't use some person's act to generalize others. That one defraud you doesn't mean all Yorubas are fraudulents what if I say Igbos are too?
I'm not a Yoruba but I differ on this opinion of yours because I had a negative views of the Hausas before now until recently I was in Zamfara and had a change of mind.

ChibykeNet: This person is a fraudster, I warn you people to stay away from him. I paid into his account 3064098581 with firstbank and his name Kareem Sodiq,, for a service. Since then he stopped answering my calls and disconnected me for WhatsApp. This is the fourth time Yoruba people are defrauding me. I assure them that my generation and I will never trust them.

2 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by OCTAVO: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2014
semasir: Don't use some person's act to generalize others. That one defraud you doesn't mean all Yorubas are fraudulents what if I say Igbos are too?
I'm not a Yoruba but I differ on this opinion of yours because I had a negative views of the Hausas before now until recently I was in Zamfara and had a change of mind.

Seriously, I dislike tribal sentiments! The guy deserves a ban.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2014
ChibykeNet: This person is a fraudster, I warn you people to stay away from him. I paid into his account 3064098581 with firstbank and his name Kareem Sodiq,, for a service. Since then he stopped answering my calls and disconnected me for WhatsApp. This is the fourth time Yoruba people are defrauding me. I assure them that my generation and I will never trust them.

gosh this is too bad.how I wish nairaland was like facebook where u can delete comments.how can u generalise that yorubas are fraudsters.even at a time when racism is reducing globally u are here dwelling massively on tribalism.am the OP of this thread & a proud yoruba man from the "northern" part of nigeria.so because am yoruba does that make me a fraudster.my brother please learn courtesy in dispensing your anger on nairaland. am an advocate of "one nigeria" & tribalism will only disunite us.its a tetraheaded monster & cancerous mindset that only brings tragedy.please I beg you to change your mindset.may God help you ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2014
etcme:
Akorson5......pls i am sorry for the late reply. As earlier stated, bulk sms is volume driven and there are a lot of competitors out there. I would have loved to post the sites I use here but I m afriad of getting ban. You can send me a PM.
God Bless our efforts!

etcme mail me @ talk2akorson@gmail.com .
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2014
If you need bulk sms proposal to send to schools and churches. Contact me. 1000# only
Lovely, sweet and professional
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by NotNairalandi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
im still following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
I hate seeing this...... I hate writing this either. Brother, but we are not seeing any rope on your neck forcing you to partner with him or do any transaction with him. If he is a fraudster, you that claims to be transparent in what way have you impacted anybody here. I am born and brought up in Igbo land but I wouldnt stand to see tribal war in this thread. Me nah Aba brought up oooooooo
Oga goldendiamond forget backbiters for they are always at the back.
God Bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
etcme:
I hate seeing this...... I hate writing this either. Brother, but we are not seeing any rope on your neck forcing you to partner with him or do any transaction with him. If he is a fraudster, you that claims to be transparent in what way have you impacted anybody here. I am born and brought up in Igbo land but I wouldnt stand to see tribal war in this thread. Me nah Aba brought up oooooooo
Oga goldendiamond forget backbiters for they are always at the back.
God Bless our efforts!

its so sad and painful. thank you so much for this comment my brother. why cant he create a new thread instead of derailing this one with tribal sentiments. this evil thing is caused by parents who has brainwashed their kids and that mindset is transferred from generation to generation. if racism is injustice against human rights then tribalism is a sin against God the creator. keep following...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.