Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (115916 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Due to popular demands for apps at no charge, I've created this thread to provide for all android needs..
I will provide high speed dropbox, google drive and one drive links to those seemingly elusive apps that you can't seem to find anywhere.
you name it, i get it, upload and post links.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2014
*yawns*
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:42am On Jul 07, 2014
runzlord: *yawns*
you probably need some rest, its kinda late

9 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2014
tonyx4x44: you probably need some rest, its kinda late
I meant. this tread Is uncalled for. if u want any app. just google the name and add ".apk"

6 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2014
but that also entails clicking on myriads of blog posts and links not knowing which is real or which is malware, being redirected via ad.fly and other url shortening sites, and after much stress ending up with a slow speed download that can be a pain in the a** for my brothers on the snail-speed provided by our network providers

19 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:49am On Jul 07, 2014
runzlord:
I meant. this tread Is uncalled for. if u want any app. just google the name and add ".apk"

your aplomb does not apply here, as what you deem unnecessary might be of great importance to another... that's why its called a public forum

15 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 07, 2014
tonyx4x44:

your aplomb does not apply here, as what you deem unnecessary might be of great importance to another... that's why its called a public forum
Good luck.!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:26am On Jul 07, 2014
sample upload
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:30am On Jul 07, 2014
SwiftKey Keyboard Pro v4.4.1.241 Full

download here

-Holiday theme
-New installer with automatic language download
-Improved language pack management
-Various bug fixes and improvement
See more at http://support.swiftkey.net/knowledgebase/

Описание
SWIFTKEY - THE MIND-READING KEYBOARD
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 200,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine

SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 60 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.

SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.

SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.

MULTI-LINGUAL
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.

TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.

SwiftKey Keyboard Pro v4.4.1.241 Full [the latest]

WHAT'S NEW
MULTIPLE LAYOUTS
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float

VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/

PRIVACY
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
Our robust privacy policy explains and protects your rights and privacy. Read it in full at http://www.swiftkey.net/privacy

3 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Titanium Backup Pro v6.1.5.2 Patched Full

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/7e3ooktlg13asze/Titanium%20Backup%20Pro%20v6.1.5.2%20Patched%20Full%20%5BZaiza%5D.apk] download here[/url]

☆Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-4.4+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
☆Over 12 million users, 30+ languages.
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.

Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.

You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.

paid PRO key awesome features:

[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Encryption
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!

2 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:37am On Jul 07, 2014
OfficeSuite Pro 7 + (PDF & HD) v7.0.1166

click here to download

Requirements: Android v2.2+

Overview: The world’s number one mobile office today!

# Installed on over 100 million devices in more than 205 countries
# Over 40,000 registrations per day
# Number 1 app in Google Play Business category
Made by MobiSystems, OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. You can also open attachments and see PDF files on an Android based phone or tablet with our feature-rich mobile office solution.
OfficeSuite Pro includes a File Browser and integration with Sharing Service Leaders: Box, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync - to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
---OfficeSuite Pro 7 Out Now! New Features Include:---
* New and improved UI
* Side bar navigation in the File Browser for quick access to different folders and remote third party cloud services
* Templates - The OfficeSuite Pro 7 users can benefit from a wide range of templates, from CV and an Invoice Template to a Travel Planner and Weight loss tracker templates, among others.
* Extended cloud support - now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive. The Google Drive support has been improved, by adding Folder Support, thus allowing an optimized document view
Docs Editor:
* Styles - apply MS Word styles or styles used in the document
* Table design – the abilty to fashion an inserted table as per our library of tailor-made designs
* Formulas (display only)
* Format painter
Spreadsheet Editor:
* Improved selection of parameters in functions
Slides Editor:
* Animations
PDF Viewing:
* A new PDF engine using library from Adobe, providing instant opening of large PDF files
* Find/Find Next
--File Formats Supported--
* Text format - DOC and DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG
* Spreadsheet - XLS, XLSX, XLSM and CSV
* Presentation - PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM and PPSM
* Other formats - PDF, EML, ZIP
--Easy File Access and Sharing--
* With the integrated File Browser you can easily access, modify and share your local or cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and SkyDrive.
* Easily open email attachments
* Work with Outlook EML files
* Share documents via Email or Bluetooth
--Intuitive and Intelligent Design--
OfficeSuite 7 comes with new intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you manage your files or create and modify documents.
The new side bar gives instant access to local and cloud stored files.
Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.
--OfficeSuite Extensions--
* QuickSpell– fully integrated with OfficeSuite Pro QuickSpell will help you dramatically improve your typing accuracy.
* Font Pack – allows you to use Microsoft most used fonts in OfficeSuite text documents.
Note that OfficeSuite Extensions are sold separately. Purchasing any of the extensions is optional.

What's in this version:

New version 7

* New and improved UI
* Side bar navigation in the File Browser
* Templates
* Extended cloud support - now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive. The Google Drive support has been improved, by adding Folder Support, thus allowing an optimized document view
* Styles in text documents
* Table designs
* Formulas (display only)
* Format painter
* Improved selection of parameters in functions
* Animations
* A new PDF engine using library from Adobe
* Find/Find Next in PDF

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobisystems.editor.office_registered
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by herald9: 2:38am On Jul 07, 2014
tonyx4x44: -Holiday theme
-New installer with automatic language download
-Improved language pack management
-Various bug fixes and improvement
See more at http://support.swiftkey.net/knowledgebase/

Описание
SWIFTKEY - THE MIND-READING KEYBOARD
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 200,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine

SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 60 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.

SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.

SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.

MULTI-LINGUAL
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.

TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.

SwiftKey Keyboard Pro v4.4.1.241 Full [the latest]

WHAT'S NEW
MULTIPLE LAYOUTS
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float

VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/

PRIVACY
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
Our robust privacy policy explains and protects your rights and privacy. Read it in full at http://www.swiftkey.net/privacy

Can we now get it for free?

And i hate the part where you need to download the language plugin to get started...
With Gokeyboard i can swipe across to get my words spelt out though not 100% correct but still better cause its free!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by sseunth(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2014
i need application like video wiz....i cnt find video wiz on play store...d application cn mk videos usin jst pictures and music...can i get any app like dat
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9:
Can we now get it for free?

And i hate the part where you need to download the language plugin to get started...
With Gokeyboard i can swipe across to get my words spelt out though not 100% correct but still better cause its free!

yes dropbox link added for full free version.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2014
sseunth: i need application like video wiz....i cnt find video wiz on play store...d application cn mk videos usin jst pictures and music...can i get any app like dat

i believe its a default app that comes built into a rom that's why you cant find it on playstore

here's the link

download video wiz here

install instructions

you have to be rooted
push the apk and odex files to /system/app and set permissions/reboot

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by herald9: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
tonyx4x44:

yes dropbox link added for full free version.
I only saw dropbox link for officesuite bruh
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9:
I only saw dropbox link for officesuite bruh

i mistakenly omitted the download link. I have modified the post... click on where it says download here
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by herald9: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2014
tonyx4x44:

i mistakenly omitted the download link. I have modified the post... click on where it says download here
OK thanks a lot...
I'll do justice to it when i subscribe again...

Can you solve other android probz?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2014
for our Muslim brothers
full version of the best quran on playstore

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/zndx0lo7ual07en/iQuran%20v2.5.2.apk] download iQuran[/url]

Description
** NEWS
** iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price effectively makes iQuran 'free' as it now reflect only some of the costs we need to cover for
** the fast and excellent audio download service we provide. We thank you for your support all these years.
** BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.

Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. Provides verse by verse audio playback, color coded Tajweed, repeat functions, unlimited bookmarks, search, excellent navigational controls, several translations and reciters and much more.

NOTE: Permission to "read phone state" is only required in order to pause recitation in case the phone rings or in case you place a call while recitation is playing in the background.

With iQuran you enjoy:

* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation) Rules, the first and only Qur'an software to offer live rendered Tajweed rules.
* Zoom-in feature to enlarge Arabic script
* Full landscape support
* Unlimited bookmarks and tags with notes
* Several translations
* Quranic Supplications
* A powerful full-text search engine
* Several downloadable recitations for verse by verse recital (supports gapless/continuous recitation for all reciters except Husary)
* Powerful audio controls with an option to group playback of verses to aid in memorization

iQuran provides the following translations:
* English & Transliteration
* German
* French
* Indonesian
* Urdu (requires OS 3.0+)
* Farsi (requires OS 3.0+)
* Melayu
* Spanish
* Turkish
* Russian
* Bosnian
* Dutch
* Italian
* Albanian
* Romanian
* Japanese

Included reciters are:
* Sheikh Husary
* Mishary Al-Afasy
* Saood & Shuraim
* Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Abdul Basit
* Ghamdi
* Mahir Al-Muayqali

iQuran has been designed to work on all Android devices.

Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Qur'an, Muslim, Digital Quran

3 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2014
herald9:
OK thanks a lot...
I'll do justice to it when i subscribe again...

Can you solve other android probz?

yes, I'm well versed in android matters
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ByfireByfire: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Thanks Tonyx.This must be the best thread on this phone section.Please can you get me openbible & as well tasker for android? While you are at it I'm coming with a host of others if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by herald9: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2014
tonyx4x44:

yes, I'm well versed in android matters

Can you help on this:

I flouted the warnings and installed beats audio
It gained root access to my phone
Now my hacked PowerArms crashes...N7Player...and MusiXmatch

TTPOD and my stock music player aint giving me what i want...

And the most painful part is i can't seem to feel any effect of the beats audio...its just problematic and useless...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2014
you installed or flashed it in? if its installed just remove it, its probably not compatible that way
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2014
try using viper4android to tweak your sound download viper4android install the one that apply to you. included is the version for jellybean/kitkat and that for gingerbread.

or if you are the flash-loving type i can upload a cwm-flashable that works wonders on your audio output
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2014
Superjuice Me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2014
link for lol.. lemme think...

okay, link for nandroid backup of htc one m7, and one m8 rom, each on sense 6 and pre rooted... cheesy..

nice one bokolicious... wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Lexusgs430: Superjuice Me. Thanks in anticipation.

[url=http://www24.zippyshare.com/d/82705355/19222/SuperJuiceMe!%20v1.0.1.apk] download superjuiceme! [/url]

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by geezyk(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2014
link for a good video player apart frm MX player.. I just hate this stock video player on my fone...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2014
deejayharry1: link for lol.. lemme think...

okay, link for nandroid backup of htc one m7, and one m8 rom, each on sense 6 and pre rooted... cheesy..

nice one bokolicious... wink tongue

lol dj harry himself, i hail thee!

i can get you both roms but not pre-rooted. rooting should be easy though with root tools!

2 Likes

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2014
tonyx4x44:

[url=http://www24.zippyshare.com/d/82705355/19222/SuperJuiceMe!%20v1.0.1.apk] download superjuiceme! [/url]

Thanks. God knows I heard searched through zippyshare previously, but all links were taken down.
Have a lovely day.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Thanks. God knows I heard searched through zippyshare previously, but all links were taken down.
Have a lovely day.

you are welcome! smiley
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bobojoshua(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please, I need bible.is app.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.