Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed (9113 Views)

Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin / Message From LR Exchangers / E-gold Exchangers Price In Nigeria Too Expensive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2014
I welcome all the users back again from long time of break with the site www.bitcoinminingspot.com
All what I do, during the time of vacation, is to make you better.
Now, when I first of all introduced Virtapay.com into this forum people came in their tens and hundreds and grabbed the offer.
Some took part in early bird, activate adsharing, referrer programs and some in Satochi project.
They followed my instructions and got good results, while slow to follow and remain in some corners.
But today a glorious light had shown on our path as virtapay, with their virtapay dollar that time, finally come out and shine radiantly in the sky of crypto-currencies and produce the ground-breaking coin, called VirtaCoin
I believe many of you might have heard, hearing and to be heard about this new wind of bliss crossing around Nigerian side, just like PayPal.
To gain in-depth into the opportunities this new crypto-currency brings, we cannot but must exhaustively plunge into world of its;
1. Wallet
2. Transactions
3. Forum
4. Mining and its
5. Exchangers.

To start with, you can go their site at www.virtacoin.com to download the wallet to save your coins. If you are a virtapay user, follow the instruction on the site to import your balances from virtapay to virtacoin using your provided private key.
To go for transactions, I have talked on forums like www.bitcointalk.org, I have personally contacted some exchangers one of them is www.c-cex.com and I asked to add and tell virtacoin community to vote for the virtacoin to get listed for exchange. To expedite action on its exchange you can do so from here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
I am creating a blog from my bitcoin website, www.bitcoinminingspot.com, where we can discuss everything about the past, present and future of virtacoin.
Please keep up and update this tread as I would be given you the next step of actions about Transactions, Forums, Mining, Exchangers, the price for the virtacoin in bitcoin, litecoin, dollars and others.
To be continued......
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2014
To make exchange of VirtaCoin at international level to be expedited where the price would high, I have contacted some international exchangers and they now told me they have now added it to the voting list. When the VirtCoin gets highest voting within a week they would then add it to the list of their coins for exchange. Please begin to be vote for the virtacoin at https://hitbtc.com/vote to let rank high. At these places, within some times, we would have the altercoin (the VirtaCoin) to be listed with high price. Forget atomic or whatsoever. Copy or write the vote link into your browser if the link does not go from here.
Thanks.

Broboltz
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2014
As at the time of writing this report, VirtaCoin (VTA) is at 7th position.
Please do not mistaking VirtaCoin VTA to vertacoin VTC.
You are to vote for VirtaCoin VTA please!
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by destino24(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2014
done
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by Akwaowoa(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
my fellow virtacoin holders, i wish to encourage you to register on www.hitbit.com/votes since registering increases your votes to 10 points instead of 1 point for nonregistered users. virtacoin is really moving up the ladder fast. pls do not relent. this atomictrade guys are taking advantage since they seem to be the only exchangers for now. we know virtacoin must be at least at 0.000007VTA/btc based on the satoshi project exchange rate, and the launch slash to 14%. and now that its live, it shud be worth more than that like 10 times(0.00007VTA/btc) or more. so may we endeavour to vote, and leave exchanging for now. it would only take some months to achieve a high value. remember if we restrict the currency, we can raise the price naturally based on demand curve principles. @broboltzs am also interested in your other packages o. pls can u drop some in ma inbox akwaowoobot@gmail.com? thanks in advance!
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yeah. No problem sir. I would do so sir when tangible information are at my disposal.
Akwaowoa: my fellow virtacoin holders, i wish to encourage you to register on www.hitbit.com/votes since registering increases your votes to 10 points instead of 1 point for nonregistered users. virtacoin is really moving up the ladder fast. pls do not relent. this atomictrade guys are taking advantage since they seem to be the only exchangers for now. we know virtacoin must be at least at 0.000007VTA/btc based on the satoshi project exchange rate, and the launch slash to 14%. and now that its live, it shud be worth more than that like 10 times(0.00007VTA/btc) or more. so may we endeavour to vote, and leave exchanging for now. it would only take some months to achieve a high value. remember if we restrict the currency, we can raise the price naturally based on demand curve principles. @broboltzs am also interested in your other packages o. pls can u drop some in ma inbox akwaowoobot@gmail.com? thanks in advance!
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by cream1: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
how can I import my virtacoin balance cos dia procedure is not workin for me. I use window laptop.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
You should not have problem at all. Just download the wallet, do not worry about the encryption now, it is because you just downloaded it. Now make sure you use a network that is from 3G. By this it should start synchronization automatically by saying you 5years behind, 4years behind, 2years behind, 1year behind till it finishes. You are now done!
After this, login into your virtapay account to copy paste your private key to the specified space as directed on virtacoin.com.
Thank.
cream1: how can I import my virtacoin balance cos dia procedure is not workin for me. I use window laptop.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by tonjeola(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
following..
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please I would not respond to anyone with abbreviation in writing. Take note.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please go to https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
Virtacoin is the next to be accepted there. Go and click on vote. Then your vote would be added.
You can also send bitcoin to vote to make it fast the more. I have done so.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by sampdgreat: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
please what can i do to continue my conversion for it stoped half way, and the balance was not transfered, and its showing out of sync and no block source available
please if you can help this my email sampdgreat@ymail.com
Thanks
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 3:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Please check your data bundle first.
sampdgreat: please what can i do to continue my conversion for it stoped half way, and the balance was not transfered, and its showing out of sync and no block source available
please if you can help this my email sampdgreat@ymail.com
Thanks
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by abbacool(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2014
please can one exchange his virta pay to real money? if so please how do i go abt it.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2014
The virtapay is no more in existence. The formal virtapay dollar had been changed to VirtaCoin. For the exchange of virtacoin, many exchangers now are out for it. They had listed the VirtaCaoin in their sites. What is remains now is to vote to get it added to their marketplaces. Go to the exchangers I posted above, sign up on their site and continue to vote. Remember the more the exchangers the high the price of VirtaCoin would be on the rise.
abbacool: please can one exchange his virta pay to real money? if so please how do i go abt it.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Please while awaiting the marketer (the exchangers) as we are voting, let us add this into our source of earning cryptocurrency. You can earn 1 Bitcoin, BTC within a week from this site with some simple ask. And you change your points to bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin immediately.

Go from here http://www.earncrypto.com/earn-free-bitcoin/?r=52435
You get a reward as you sign up from here.
And the price of bitcoin presently is $640

This Link Is Specifically To Earn BTC:
http://www.earncrypto.com/earn-free-bitcoin/?r=52435
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by Bitcoin: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
How about we join heads and start a bitcoin remittance business that would challenge western union and money gram in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by Okattamgbee: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bitcoin: How about we join heads and start a bitcoin remittance business that would challenge western union and money gram in Nigeria?
How do we start this sir, is it not capital intensive?

1 Like

Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by broboltz: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2014
Where there is a will, they say, there is way. To dominate entire continent with our crytos we
Okattamgbee: How do we start this sir, is it not capital intensive?

1 Like

Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by elfico(m): 1:38am On Jul 24, 2014
I started using virtapay about four years ago, but paused as a result of school work. I started using it again and soon afterwards, it was converted to virtacoin which is said to be like bitcoin and which i have little knowledge of. I am trying to know more about it from searches I made on the net and I am quite interested in it. To see a post on it is quite encouraging and I hope fellow virtacoin holders would put me through when I need help. Thanks.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by abledigital(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Bitcoin: How about we join heads and start a bitcoin remittance business that would challenge western union and money gram in Nigeria?

YES WE CAN HAVE OURS, HOW CAN WE ALL START UP AND DEVELOPE OURS COIN. I HAVE STARTED WORKING TOWARDS IT, WE NEED SO MANY OF US TO WORK AND HAVE IT DON. this my Skype id: ablesuper4u or my email: ablesuper4u@gmail.com if any is intrasted let all stat.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by abledigital(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2014
broboltz: Yeah. No problem sir. I would do so sir when tangible information are at my disposal.

YES WE CAN HAVE OURS, HOW CAN WE ALL START UP AND DEVELOPE OURS COIN. I HAVE STARTED WORKING TOWARDS IT, WE NEED SO MANY OF US TO WORK AND HAVE IT DON. this my Skype id: ablesuper4u or my email: ablesuper4u@gmail.com if any is intrasted let all stat.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by abledigital(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2014
broboltz: I welcome all the users back again from long time of break with the site www.bitcoinminingspot.com
All what I do, during the time of vacation, is to make you better.
Now, when I first of all introduced Virtapay.com into this forum people came in their tens and hundreds and grabbed the offer.
Some took part in early bird, activate adsharing, referrer programs and some in Satochi project.
They followed my instructions and got good results, while slow to follow and remain in some corners.
But today a glorious light had shown on our path as virtapay, with their virtapay dollar that time, finally come out and shine radiantly in the sky of crypto-currencies and produce the ground-breaking coin, called VirtaCoin
I believe many of you might have heard, hearing and to be heard about this new wind of bliss crossing around Nigerian side, just like PayPal.
To gain in-depth into the opportunities this new crypto-currency brings, we cannot but must exhaustively plunge into world of its;
1. Wallet
2. Transactions
3. Forum
4. Mining and its
5. Exchangers.

To start with, you can go their site at www.virtacoin.com to download the wallet to save your coins. If you are a virtapay user, follow the instruction on the site to import your balances from virtapay to virtacoin using your provided private key.
To go for transactions, I have talked on forums like www.bitcointalk.org, I have personally contacted some exchangers one of them is www.c-cex.com and I asked to add and tell virtacoin community to vote for the virtacoin to get listed for exchange. To expedite action on its exchange you can do so from here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
I am creating a blog from my bitcoin website, www.bitcoinminingspot.com, where we can discuss everything about the past, present and future of virtacoin.
Please keep up and update this tread as I would be given you the next step of actions about Transactions, Forums, Mining, Exchangers, the price for the virtacoin in bitcoin, litecoin, dollars and others.
To be continued......

Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by abledigital(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
elfico: I started using virtapay about four years ago, but paused as a result of school work. I started using it again and soon afterwards, it was converted to virtacoin which is said to be like bitcoin and which i have little knowledge of. I am trying to know more about it from searches I made on the net and I am quite interested in it. To see a post on it is quite encouraging and I hope fellow virtacoin holders would put me through when I need help. Thanks.[/quo

[quote author=Bitcoin]How about we join heads and start a bitcoin remittance business that would challenge western union and money gram in Nigeria?

Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by elfico(m): 12:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Please I need help connecting my virtacoin wallet to the network. I use glo to browse and until now, I have not been able to connect despite using it on a 3G network. From information available on www.virtacoin.info, the initial starting reward for solo mining is 8000 and is reduce 0.5% every week. I would like to know if anyone has tried solo mining and if we can all team together and create a mining pool
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by unuane1(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2014
please can I use my android phone to convert from virtapay to virtacoin? and which of the wallet can I use to transfer to virtacoin since am not using a laptop. Am using android phone so which wallet will I use pls. Thanks I need urgent response please.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by elfico(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
unuane1: please can I use my android phone to convert from virtapay to virtacoin? and which of the wallet can I use to transfer to virtacoin since am not using a laptop. Am using android phone so which wallet will I use pls. Thanks I need urgent response please.
the official virtacoin website only lists wallet for computer platforms. However, there is an android wallet for download at www.virtacoin.info I have not tested it yet.
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by unuane1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
elfico:
the official virtacoin website only lists wallet for computer platforms. However, there is an android wallet for download at www.virtacoin.info I have not tested it yet.
Thanks man
Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by huyhpvn: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2014
campbx.com (big exchanger for Bitcoin) may add VTA to trading. Please help !

Hi members!

Today I contacted with campbx.com (this exchanger is one biggest exchangers for BTC trading ) to suggest VTA be added on this exchanger. They told that they knew Virtacoin since 01 year ago. However they need over 02 millions VTA to may add VTA to their list (may sell VTA to some first traders place buy orders). I believe when VTA be added this exchanger, VTA’s price rise fast. Please help them add VTA to list, let donate your VTA to their VTA address:
125nLSCmsX1aVCdFD4w2gy5uPdswZ8Lb7L

1 Like

Re: Internation Virtacoin Exchangers To Be Listed by epospiky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
elfico:
I checked the site but couldn't see any information concerning the android wallet for virtacoin. Perhaps you should explain more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / LeedPay Nairaland Customers Support / Developing A Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.