Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 (1618 Views)

Nairaland Has Multi-Billion Dollar Potential Startup Value If Taken Seriously / Do You Need To Be A Math Guru To Be A Good Programmer / Have Problem Finding My Database; A Java Guru To Assist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2014
This is still pc guru, just decided to announce here since this is where am most active, there's another person called pcguru which I don't want to be mistakened for. So all devs it's still me and SEUN pls help fix it back.
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by dhtml(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Now there is confusion because the original *dhtml is now dhtml18 - just imagine the concobility
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pcguru1 sound like a bot name sad
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by adexsimply(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
LOL.. You of all people shouldn't have made the mistake of using a phrase as your username(adding space). I mean, being a developer and all..
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
So because of %20% my name has to suffer assasination I thought Python had better support for more UTF8 entities than PHP, but anyway I understand the move however my only gripe is that am being named pcguru similar to another person is mostly on free browsing and weird activities I still have pcgod anyway.
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by dhtml(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rubbish! What if someone else signs up as pcguru?
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
dhtml: Rubbish! What if someone else signs up as pcguru?

someone has always been pcguru that's the dude that writes cheap stuff and people mistake him for me, now it would look like am the imposter instead. anyway sha i'm also shocked i have never seen any message since the time i joined NL about name and spacing and if there was, it should have prevented us, you don't change user's name like that without our consent that's bad. that's just as bad as Google snooping data.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
zz
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by dhtml(m): 3:31am On Jul 08, 2014
rutchiekens:

Blame it on NL's poor Private messaging and inbox system...

Does NL have an inbox system
Na wa for this site o.
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by digitite: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Accept it as a compliment cheesy
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by asalimpo(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2014
pcguru1:
someone has always been pcguru that's the dude that writes cheap stuff and people mistake him for me,
wonder how the original other "pc guru" feels about this statement.

*Will d real pc guru please stand up?!*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
asalimpo:
wonder how the original other "pc guru" feels about this statement.

*Will d real pc guru please stand up?!*

Free Browsing is against my ethics as a Developer and IT Person, that's robbery. cheesy also i am sure i don't care about him. but Seun totally messed up and he's in my bad books right now
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Booyakasha(f): 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
pcguru1:

Free Browsing is against my ethics as a Developer and IT Person, that's robbery. cheesy also i am sure i don't care about him. but Seun totally messed up and he's in my bad books right now
Robbery? i thought you were anti religion, anti govt and anti society = Anonymous. this things are supposed to be free or cheap or very affordable, you have no idea how much the average minded spend on using the internet alone. imagine a free world. You're ignorant i guess.
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
Booyakasha:

Robbery? i thought you were anti religion, anti govt and anti society = Anonymous. this things are supposed to be free or cheap or very affordable, you have no idea how much the average minded spend on using the internet alone. imagine a free world. You're ignorant i guess.

Thanks for replying to a very old post, and it's your personal choice not to pay for a services that's being maintained with cost. also there are choices of VPN rather than free hacks. have fun
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Name From Pc Guru To Pcguru1 by Knownpal(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2015
pcguru1:

Mine to was changed from known_pal to knownpal. I do use both to l-o-g in sha

(1) (Reply)

♦route Redistributing: CCNA Network Engrs♦ / Help Please I Need Nairaland Theme For Wordpress Site / 7 Tips For Programmers Preparing For Boot Camps Like Andela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.