Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! (3367 Views)

15 Great Ideas To Consider If You Are Going Into Agriculture / Pls How Far Would N400000 Go In Investing Into Agriculture? / Don't Venture Into Agriculture On Impulse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2014
I will be glad to teach interested and determined people how to rear quail birds....the seminar is free for all,so we can promote agriculture as this is the best and quickest way to empower our youths and job seeking graduates.....other farm exploits are rearing of pigs,snails,bullets,turkeys,layers,broilers,etc....but as youths;it is cool to start small and easy so you safe yourself the risk of having hypertension....I worked in the obasanjo's farm and I know exactly what I'm saying....u can reach me on 08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com....let's just talk business and progress...We on our own should empower ourselves and stop waiting for the government to do so...I started farm business in a sitting room;where I reared quail birds and today I can boast of having a 4plots of land where I combine rearing of other livestocks within a year....this is just to encourage you guys that you should not underestimate the power of AGRICULTURE...I recently created a page on facebook so peeps can like and get updated,www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsLTD; I shall also be posting on here frequently....cheers

1 Like

Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
You can order for your quail eggs and birds(point of lay,2-3 weeks old) at our farm as they are readily available all round the year....we supply in crates and could supply as far as 10,000 crates!!! Farm locations are in Lagos,ogun and osun state...contact address;33,adetola buhari close okerube,ikotun,lagos...08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com...for people that are new into quail farming;I will only encourage yew that its the easiest and quickest business in the agric sector and yew get your capitals and start making your profits at maximum of 8weeks!!! Drop your comments so If yew interested in starting your business...only serious minded people,please.
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by IGLE25(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
how to go about this
djdoxxx: You can order for your quail eggs and birds(point of lay,2-3 weeks old) at our farm as they are readily available all round the year....we supply in crates and could supply as far as 10,000 crates!!! Farm locations are in Lagos,ogun and osun state...contact address;33,adetola buhari close okerube,ikotun,lagos...08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com...for people that are new into quail farming;I will only encourage yew that its the easiest and quickest business in the agric sector and yew get your capitals and start making your profits at maximum of 8weeks!!! Drop your comments so If yew interested in starting your business...only serious minded people,please.
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Its very simple....u just need a space dats shaded from rain and sun,then all yew need is ur start up capital...it is advisable tew start little;then create a market and a good marketing scheme...then u expand after a while....u could start with less than 50k and make back all ur money within 4 weeks...did I answer ur question?
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by baminasri(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
ok, how much exactly is a crate of quail eggs in d market? and what type of feed does quail eat?. i will love to visit ur farm to get hands on training. my mail is bamdex007@gmail.com
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
The price vary with locations...a crate is sold for 600 in akure,500 in ibadan,500 in ogun and 700 in lagos...it also depends on individual customers...it could go as high as 1000 to 1500.selling ur crate btw 500-1500 is d worth of d eggs.so,yew only sell cheaper tew customers that beat d price down...
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Talking of their feeds...they take exactly what chickens take...I feed my quail birds with topman feeds cos dats d best feeds as it increases d productivity and size of their eggs....also,they don't eat as much as chickens do,i.e if 400chickens take 2000bags of feed at a particular time,it will only take 2000 quail birds to consume 400 of d same bags of feed respectively...another advantage is dat they don't die,except on very rare occasions cos they are not susceptible to diseases like chickens...add moi on whatsapp so we talk better...anybody is free to learn...08169552020.
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Talking of their feeds...they take exactly what chickens take...I feed my quail birds with topman feeds cos dats d best feeds as it increases d productivity and size of their eggs....also,they don't eat as much as chickens do,i.e if 400chickens take 2000bags of feed at a particular time,it will only take 2000 quail birds to consume 400 of d same bags of feed respectively...another advantage is dat they don't die,except on very rare occasions cos they are not susceptible to diseases like chickens...add moi on whatsapp so we talk better...anybody is free to learn...08169552020. www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsltd or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
I av been having so many replies on my whatsapp wanting to do quail farming....I have added over 100 of names...so intead of chatting wif over 100 people at the same time...I fink a better option is to post here...cos I noticed most of yew don't really like tew post comments here for one reason or the other....so I would be posting answers tew questions asked on here and on moi whatsapp,so yew all can read and increase d viewers of the thread....thanks...like our page on facebook tew get updates on more dan 20 agricultural businesses yew can venture into wif ease dat yew never thought of...www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsLTD....Bless
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Where do I start from now?ok...lemme see!I wanna give out a well detailed survey on d profit of quail farming...nairalanders have been asking tew know dis...now dis is it:let's say yew having 200k for ur business...now assuming yew av ur land and housing intact...now,tew always get 10crates of egg on a daily basis will require yew tew av 300female birds.i.e 30eggs make 1 crate,so 30*10:300birds.....now taking consideration of mortality rate,cracks due tew carelessness and other miscellaneous losses,we add 50 more female birds tew make 350females.
To know the number of males tew stock with the females,its done in ratios...and it best done at 1:2.5....I.e for err 10females,u stock 4males;100females,u stock 40males...so now dat we have 350 females,yew stock 140males
350females:140males
Buying ur birds at d rate of #1000each would cost yew #49000
For their feeding,I use Topman feeds for layers...and dis is sold for #2,500.yew feed ur birds twice daily...in d morning and in d evening around 5pm.have a steay measurement for their feeds.having a total of 490birds will consume 10bags of feeds in a month exaggeratingly.10bags would then cost #25000 for a month.
Vaccination and multivitamins is given to them once in a month and dis would cost about #2000 exaggeratingly.
Other miscellaneous which could include running costs,exaggeratingly-#10,000.....
INCOME:A crate of quail eggs go for 500 or 600,700 or 800 or 900 or 1000 or 1100 or 1200 or 1300 blah blah blah...depending on d relationship u av wif ur customers...buh let's say u are selling at d lowest price wch is #500...
Now,yew get 10crates daily from ur birds,
7days would give:7 * 10:70crates weekly;70*500:#35,000
31 days make 1month;we have 10crates *31 days:310crates; 310*500:#155,000....this is ur expected income monthly from d sales of only ur eggs.
Now....adding up our total investments so far,we have:#49000+#25000+#2000+10000:#86000...
Now,gain : Income-investment(capital)....#155,000-#86000:#69,000gain.....no tym...lol
Dis #69,000 gain is jes for ur first month...other months would generate double of dat since there would be no need of adding the purchase made on d birds...yew only spend on others;
So other months profit would be #69000+#49000: #118,000....for d subsequent months ahead....mind yew dis illustration was done with the highest of risks...as I calculated profit based on jes 10crates while d birds produce more dan 10crates and the selling price of individual crate was done using d lowest amount....
So yew now see y quail farming is still d most profitable business in agriculture.....jes investing #86,000..
Any question? I am prince doxx(08169552020)
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2014
This is a correction tew d previous estimates made on quail farming...

Where do I start from now?ok...lemme see!I wanna give out a well detailed survey on d profit of quail farming...nairalanders have been asking tew know dis...now dis is it:let's say yew having 100k for ur business...now assuming yew av ur land and housing intact...now,tew always get 10crates of egg on a daily basis will require yew tew av 300female birds.i.e 30eggs make 1 crate,so 30*10:300birds.....now taking consideration of mortality rate,cracks due tew carelessness and other miscellaneous losses,we add 50 more female birds tew make 350females.
To know the number of males tew stock with the females,its done in ratios...and it best done at 1:2.5....I.e for err 10females,u stock 4males;100females,u stock 40males...so now dat we have 350 females,yew stock 140males
Buying ur birds at d rate of #500each would cost yew #175000
For their feeding,I use Topman feeds for layers...and dis is sold for #2,500.yew feed ur birds twice daily...in d morning and in d evening around 5pm.have a steay measurement for their feeds.having a total of 490birds will consume 10bags of feeds in a month exaggeratingly.10bags would then cost #25000 for a month.
Vaccination and multivitamins is given to them once in a month and dis would cost about #2000 exaggeratingly.
Other miscellaneous which could include running costs,exaggeratingly-#10,000.....
INCOME:A crate of quail eggs go for 500 or 600,700 or 800 or 900 or 1000 or 1100 or 1200 or 1300 blah blah blah...depending on d relationship u av wif ur customers...buh let's say u are selling at d lowest price wch is #500...
31 days make 1month;we have 10crates *31 days:310crates; 310*500:#155,000....this is ur expected income monthly from d sales of only ur eggs.
Now....adding up our total investments so far,we have:#175,000+#25000+#2000+10000:#212,000...
Now,investment(capital)- income(returns)....#212,000-#155000:#57,000..This is the balance yew would need tew get back capital yew invested wch would be gotten back on the second month ..no tym...lol
2nd month:profit:#155,000-#57,000:#98,000.This is ur profit..other months,yew would generate the full #155,000 as your profit since there would be no need of adding the purchase made on d birds...yew only spend on other factors;....for d subsequent months ahead....mind yew dis illustration was done with the highest of risks...as I calculated profit based on jes 10crates while d birds produce more dan 10crates and the selling price of individual crate was done using d lowest amount....
So yew now see y quail farming is still d most profitable business in agriculture.....yle investing less.
Any question? I am Prince doxx(08169552020).contact moi tew buy ur quail birds for stocks at cheaper prices,proper breeding,marketing skills,cage/housing devlopment...also like our fb page www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsltd
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by badsharpgirl: 4:28am On Jul 10, 2014
my questions is : aw marketable is d quail birds? rearing dem is not d problem. but selling dem is d problem. hardly u see who sell dr eggs or rear dem. pls enlighten me more.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by eadakere: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2014
my questions is : aw marketable is d quail birds? rearing dem is not d problem. but selling dem is d problem. hardly u see who sell dr eggs or rear dem. pls enlighten me more.

tHE QUESTION ABOVE IS SECONDED HOW MARKETABLE ARE QUAIL EGGS WHERE DO WE MARKET THEM HOW EASY DO WE GET BUYERS FOR THEM
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by badsharpgirl: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2014
u haven't answer my question.
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Talking about the marketing of ur quail eggs depends solely on ur marketing skills and interpersonal relationship with people in the society.jes like any other business,if yew do not av a good relationship wif others,yew wouldn't be promoting ur biz.there are so many strategies of marketing...but I would site a very good one that I make use of.I make use of sales representatives to help sell,market and advertise the eggs.I started with one sales representative and he would go to different places with the eggs in a basket(5-10crates) to sell.from time to time he started selling over 10crates,and I employed one more representative tew also do d same job;their targets were individuals,hospitals,market women and of course cooperate bodies...before i knew it,I ran outta stock as d demand was higher than d supply,cos even moi customers bring more customers for moi by redirecting...I used to pay moi sales reps monthly. I hope I av been able tew answer ur question wif a very practical explanation of mine...I would be posting later how I got so much customers and creating more job opportunities in the next post...to be continued...is anyone following?
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by Ebi4life: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
djdoxxx: Talking of their feeds...they take exactly what chickens take...I feed my quail birds with topman feeds cos dats d best feeds as it increases d productivity and size of their eggs....also,they don't eat as much as chickens do,i.e if 400chickens take 2000bags of feed at a particular time,it will only take 2000 quail birds to consume 400 of d same bags of feed respectively...another advantage is dat they don't die,except on very rare occasions cos they are not susceptible to diseases like chickens...add moi on whatsapp so we talk better...anybody is free to learn...08169552020.
. Sir, I am realy interested in the quail biznes, but I am based in kaduna. How can u help me to start. I also want to ask abt their marketability and the kind of places and people that can buy it. My email is emmaofubu@gmail.com.
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by Xxpress(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
I will like to get info about broilers and layers
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Quail farming has nothing tew do wif broilers or layers....
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Compare ur capital with the example I cited....dats a simple way of know if yew are fit tew start....how much do yew av tew invest?,how much do yew want tew constantly get from it?...those are questions yew should answer for urself...for xtra teachings,supply,cage specification and building...reach moi on whatsapp...08169552020
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by djdoxxx(m): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2014
This is a correction tew d previous estimates made on quail farming...

Where do I start from now?ok...lemme see!I wanna give out a well detailed survey on d profit of quail farming...nairalanders have been asking tew know dis...now dis is it:let's say yew having 100k for ur business...now assuming yew av ur land and housing intact...now,tew always get 10crates of egg on a daily basis will require yew tew av 300female birds.i.e 30eggs make 1 crate,so 30*10:300birds.....now taking consideration of mortality rate,cracks due tew carelessness and other miscellaneous losses,we add 50 more female birds tew make 350females.
Buying ur birds at d rate of #500each would cost yew #175000
Now....adding up our total investments so far,we have:#175,000+#25000+#2000+10000:#212,000...
Now,investment(capital)- income(returns)....#212,000-#155000:#57,000..This is the balance yew would need tew get back capital yew invested wch would be gotten back on the second month ..no tym...lol
2nd month:profit:#155,000-#57,000:#98,000.This is ur profit..other months,yew would generate the full #155,000 as your profit since there would be no need of adding the purchase made on d birds...yew only spend on other factors;....for d subsequent months ahead....mind yew dis illustration was done with the highest of risks...as I calculated profit based on jes 10crates while d birds produce more dan 10crates and the selling price of individual crate was done using d lowest amount....
So yew now see y quail farming is still d most profitable business in agriculture.....yle investing less.
Any question? I am Prince doxx(08169552020).contact moi tew buy ur quail birds for stocks at cheaper prices,proper breeding,marketing skills,cage/housing devlopment...also like our fb page www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsltd
Re: How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! by world1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Oga.
You are permitted to advertise but don't misled people here.
How did you become comfortable in 4 months when you are still working in someone's farm?

Explain what you mean by comfortable and also show your farm pictures and your detailed address for proper verification.

Thanks for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The World Largest Tortoise Found In Amazon River. / Feed For Turkey / What's The Difference Between Brown Layers And Black Layers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.