Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper (14352 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by honeymix77(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Good day my people, need advice on this issue cos it is really bothering me, we have been dating now for close to 4 years and we hope to get married this year, she has always had that attitude, though not as bad as it is now, but I thought it would stop, she gets angry at every little thing, she is stubborn and she doesn't listen and so impatient, we don't live in the same town, so we don't see often (I thank God for that cause she really gets on my nerve, and if we stay too long apart we miss each other like crazy), even on phone we quarrel. Whenever we have a fight if she's at fault she apologizes and within minutes I forget it, but if na me I go beg tire. I really love this lady and I know she does too, she has qualities of a good wife, but this one problem is really giving me concern, the last time she came we had a quarrel and unfortunately it resulted in a fight, and people had to separate us, I was really ashamed. I have sat her down and talked to her about this, even prayed, she promised she would change but it keeps getting worse, Please matured advice, thanks
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Following..
Tag: EnlightenedSoul.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by sexylogan(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
honeymix77: Good day my people, need advice on this issue cos it is really bothering me, we have been dating now for close to 4 years, and the truth is she has always had that attitude from day 1, though not much at first, but I thought it would stop, she gets angry at every little thing, she is stubborn and she doesn't listen, we don't live in the same town, so we don't see often,even on phone we quarrel. Whenever we have a fight if she's at fault she apologizes and within minutes I forget it, but if na me I go beg tire. I really love this lady and I know she does too, she has qualities of a good wife, but this one problem is really giving me concern, the last time she came we had a quarrel and unfortunately it resulted in a fight, and people had to seperate us, I was really ashamed. I have sat her down and talked to her about this, even prayed, she promised she would change but it keeps getting worse, Please matured advice, thanks

RUN!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ivyy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
In as much as no one is perfect, I'd advice you to leave this one and move on with your life.

My reason being that if it cld get to the point where you guys fought and had to get separated, then worse things are yet to come.

You guys aren't good together. She has the power to provoke you to do things you wldnt want to do and you may just end up hiting her someday.

I think shed be better off with another man who can ignore her acts and you better off with another woman who wld grant you peace

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
To begin with, if you love her,
then you wouldn't be asking
how to 'deal with her'. But
maybe that's just the wording of
your question. When it comes to
a relationship, you know that
you are making a commitment
and taking with this
commitment the good and the
bad times.
Maybe it grew worst because you're never there when she needs you! She might be stressed out Job, family and then there's you.
To make a relationship work THE WOMAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT

I don't think she
undermines your intelligence or
quality, but What I do think is you should set boundaries at first then stamp your authority on the relationship.

If this doesnt work then follow the advice of the first guy RUN!

P.S: Short-tempered women have a high divorce rate.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by honeymix77(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
ivyy: In as much as no one is perfect, I'd advice you to leave this one and move on with your life.

My reason being that if it cld get to the point where you guys fought and had to get separated, then worse things are yet to come.

You guys aren't good together. She has the power to provoke you to do things you wldnt want to do and you may just end up hiting her someday.

I think shed be better off with another man who can ignore her acts and you better off with another woman who wld grant you peace
thanks for your comment, am a very gentle person, but I have actually hit her once or twice which I regretted, cause it is very wrong beating a woman. I have actually thought about ending it, but she has gone through tough times with me, she really stood by me when things where rough, that is why when I think about it I find it difficult leaving her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by honeymix77(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ tension96 thanks for your advice, noted
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ivyy(f): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
honeymix77: thanks for your comment, am a very gentle person, but I have actually hit her once or twice which I regretted, cause it is very wrong beating a woman. I have actually thought about ending it, but she has gone through tough times with me, she really stood by me when things where rough, that is why when I think about it I find it difficult leaving her.

You hit her? shocked and you claim your gentle You see what I was refering to? The truth is you yourself can't stand her temperament for long. You also could lose it fast. Hence, I maintain this relationship wil never work . It wld be an abusive one. Save yourselves and end things
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Been Dating for four years yet you guys don't know how to avoid little misunderstandings?
Just Learn to listen and try not responding anytime she wants to start a fight, give her time and then call back and with a calm Voice correct her.

I don't know why we quarrel most times with people we tend to love.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
honeymix77: we don't live in the same town, so we don't see often (I thank God for that cause she really gets on my nerve, and if we stay too long apart we miss each other like crazy), even on phone we quarrel.

Can't live with you, can't live without you.

When you get married you live together - no more thank God we don't see often how do you plan to LIVE with her?

You need to let her know how you see things, really talk and speak the truth if you want your marriage to be a success you have to come to the table with a higher degree of honesty.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Why the (m) ?
RedClay: Following..
Tag: EnlightenedSoul.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by davidif: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please, please, please FLEE!!! it's just simply not worth it. If you think it will get better after marriage then you are wrong. It will most likely get worse and the marriage might probably not last. So abeg, If you want peace in your home, just count your losses and each of you go your own way.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by inforesource: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
My candid advice: what you are experiencing will be doubled or even trippled in marriage, so if you are sure you can't take it now don't get committed.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: Why the (m) ?
Eh? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
It used to be (f)
RedClay:
Eh? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by ivyy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
3cycle: Been. Dating for four years yet you guys don't know how to avoid little misunderstandings?
Just. Learn to listen and try not responding anything she wants to start a fight, give her time and then call back and with a calm. Voice correct her.

Goood advice for the right man meant for her. As for the op, he can't be this man coz he too can't refrain himself.

If it gotten to the point of hiting her they shld call it quits. She can continue to say shed change but the truth is that's how she is and if after years the op stil can't deal with it then someone has to be responsible and understand that things can't work. It can't be the end of the world
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Gabreal1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
3cycle: Been. Dating for four years yet you guys don't know how to avoid little misunderstandings?
Just. Learn to listen and try not responding anything she wants to start a fight, give her time and then call back and with a calm. Voice correct her.

This is it OP

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: It used to be (f)
SMH.. You must be drunk.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
If you say so.
RedClay:
SMH.. You must be drunk.
smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by honeymix77(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
andromida:

Can't live with you, can't live without you.

When you get married you live together - no more thank God we don't see often how do you plan to LIVE with her?

You need to let her know how you see things, really talk and speak the truth if you want your marriage to be a success you have to come to the table with a higher degree of honesty.
hmm thanks, appreciate.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by honeymix77(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2014

I feel you bro, nairalanders una too much appreciate all comments. Thanks all
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by zeb04(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Is she fighting with herself!.....it takes two to fight meaning you can't control your temper 2

I am not blaming you,am just looking at the whole situation in a different light. Its one thing to fight(giving blows for blow) nd its another thing trying to defend urself(pining the person down/whatever) bt u said you guys were fighting nd outsiders had to seperate. So you see my friend,check yourself to
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by honeymix77(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
zeb04: Is she fighting with herself!.....it takes two to fight meaning you can't control your temper 2

I am not blaming you,am just looking at the whole situation in a different light. Its one thing to fight(giving blows for blow) nd its another thing trying to defend urself(pining the person down/whatever) bt u said you guys were fighting nd outsiders had to seperate. So you see my friend,check yourself to
when I said fight I was actually holding her she was doing the beating, so I held her. And whenever there is an argument if I can't stand it and I try to step out she does not allow it, she will prefer I stay. Am not perfect I have my short comings too. Thanks point noted

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by dre11(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
If the two of u can't know how to cope with each for 4yrs...... then i guess this is not love
because love understands
love makes sacrifices
love tries to make a relationship strong
love dosen't want the others hurt

so, if u and ur woman can't reach a compromise.
She can't control her anger to some level
and u can't bear with the anger........

So, where is the love. I thought a 4yr relationship should have iron some of these things....

Anyway, its just mah opinioun
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by sexylogan(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
honeymix77: thanks for your comment, am a very gentle person, but I have actually hit her once or twice [/b]which I regretted, cause it is very wrong beating a woman. I have actually thought about ending it, but she has gone through tough times with me, she really stood by me when things where rough, that is why when I think about it I find it difficult leaving her.

...or 3 times or 4 times... [b]So you are a Woman Beater?
I hate men like you. angry angry angry

Mtscheeew.... You have no right to complain that your gf has a temper. angry angry angry

*spits on the floor and walks out*
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by STENON(f): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
With that statemnt of urs....."We fought and people separated both of you".....

it seems both of you possess that Trait of anger....

If eventually, you marry eachother........You may gt elevated frm E-fighters to E-Boxers
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by honeymix77(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan:

...or 3 times or 4 times... So you are a Woman Beater? I hate men like you. angry angry angry

Mtscheeew.... You have no right to complain that your gf has a temper. angry angry angry

bros take am easy na, I don't beat her she is not a slave, even this day and age slaves have right am not perfect, when I did hit, I lost control, which I deeply regretted, anyway thanks bro, criticism accepted, all I want is if it is this relationship or another I want to be a better man. Thanks once more
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Cecediva(f): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Fight ke? see gobe cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by justi4jesu1: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
davidif: Please, please, please FLEE!!! it's just simply not worth it. If you think it will get better after marriage then you are wrong. It will most likely get worse and the marriage might probably not last. So abeg, If you want peace in your home, just count your losses and each of you go your own way.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by Amhappy(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
If possible both of you should take leave from work and spend some time together(like 2weeks) if you end up fighting again then you are not meant for each other. Marriage is a lifetime thing.
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by lilmax(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
IGNORE HER
Re: How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper by lilmax(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
sexylogan:

...or 3 times or 4 times... So you are a Woman Beater? I hate men like you. angry angry angry

and when she beat him to death what will you say? Dey there dey form women advocate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.