Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. (41743 Views)

Obasanjo’s Bells University Graduates 21 Students With 1st Class Degrees / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) / What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Many students currently writing the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) of the National Examinations Commission (NECO) had to chew the cover of their pens today as the examination body surprised them with upgraded means of conducting the exams. One of the rescheduled subjects-Mathematics-was written today and those who wrote said they did not understand how the exam was conducted.
One of such means was the use of Paper Type. This medium which must have been adopted from that of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) was the one that hit students, especially the ones that wrote in "Miracle Centres" the hardest.
A student of High Standard Comprehensive High School, In Delta State complained bitterly to me after their exams. "Na God go punish NECO.", he cried. "When they brought the question papers, our maths teacher just collect one question paper go dey solve am for us inside him office. After like thirty minutes, the guy come inside hall. he dictate objective, all of us shade. Later dem come copy theory for board, all of us copy am take. Na about ten minutes make exam finish Na we come dey hear say one thing Na paper type. before we know d invigilator collect everything from us. The Paper Type wey d mumu Uncle write Na C and me I be type A".
Many students were found complaining, crying and some even rolling on the floor.
Most of the ones crying were heard making d statement "NECO, Diaris God ooooooo".

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
NECO used four Paper Types A, B,C and D to conduct the exam.
This shows the reason for the rescheduling of three core subjects; mathematics, biology and economics.
*in between* Can't believe I made front page... so so so happy .....#grabs alomo

7 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by seunlayi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
THIS IS GOOD FOR OUR STUDENTS AS IT WILL SURELY IMPROVE THE STANDARD AND DISCOURAGE LAZINESS.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by slimthugchimee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
It never stoped my runz..
Them send me all the paper type runz i just wright my paper type . Even the guy beside me just write my paper type

12 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by ITbomb(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Whither Next Generation

6 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lol..the. Delta state dude is very hilarious

8 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Prowizy2(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Very gooooood! grin
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by sohl7(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nice one from NECO.... I just wish they could scrap the post-utme since JAMB will commence full CBT next year.

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ayorh4you(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
E-CHILDREN. ALL THEY DO IS COME AND RANT HERE ON NAIRALAND. FORGETTING THEIR PRIMARY OBJECTIVES. GOOD FOR THEM

14 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by STENON(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wow!!!......I love that ooooo..........

2 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Miscellaneous(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
nice one!

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by ideycraze: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
It's time for exam cheats to device another means to rob NECO

3 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by ElNur1: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
MuMu NECO, i was given paper type B , nd I later Requested 4 paper type C because B wasnt clear nd becus d paper type to be given wasnt specified on d answer booklet...
After we don finish, dey com dey bring dis rubbish....

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by sathel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Choi..na dibu give dem d technikwe ooo...Neco badt gan o..

4 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Danhumprey: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by yenex1(f): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
very good. that serves them right. No wonder my lil brother refused to gist me about the exam.....the guy just enter room sleep as him come back

53 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Jammy2012(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
I love it grin ,imagine a NECO candidate who didn't read anything and woke up this morning yawned and put on school uniform..#exam tin on point 4 2go status# Nawa,those kids are not ready to learn.The solution lies between the gap between them and their books. And as things seemed to be going,I'm afraid of the future.

29 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by DaBozz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
I really like this. Many persons want sweet success and have forgotten that nothing worthwhile comes easily. If you want good grades, u have to earn it. Nice development by NECO and I hope other examination bodies would devise different methods to checkmate exam malpractices.

10 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Jammy2012: I love it grin ,imagine a NECO candidate who didn't read anything and woke up this morning yawned and put on school uniform.. #exam tin on point 4 2go status# Nawa,those kids are not ready to learn.The solution lies between the gap between them and their books. And as things seemed to be going,I'm afraid of the future.

cheesycheesy cheesycheesy cheesycheesy Exam things on point niyen!! grin

13 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Ericardo7(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
NECO were amazing today. When some school finally discovered there were paper types, they decided to give their students solutions for only 2 paper types. so they split their students into two groups and supplied them answers. Only for information to reach them after the exam that NECO stipulated that any school with Candidates in the excess of 50 were expected to do all four paper types....come see as students dey cry water...

24 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Smartsyn(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
na wetin fit them..

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by CVWizards(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
The serious ones will still pass. For those who will be writing next year, don't expect anything less.

2 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by justi4jesu(f): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hmmmm Bad market for those they didnt read and were prepared to copy copy cheesy
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chaii neco bad gaan....anyway it is high time waec, neco and jamb should tighten up loose plug that guaranty cheaters to pass exam.

In our universities today, some graduates cannot define their course of study... Imagine when an economics graduate cant define economics or when a physics graduate cannot state newtons law of motion..

Problem dey for naija oooo, dafts everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
ideycraze: It's time for exam cheats to device another means to rob NECO
gringringrin That is how they did for JAMB before JAMB vex introduced Computer-Base-Testing(CBT). Even with the CBT they would still find a way to cheat.
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by BUSHHUNTER: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ok
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Dubby6(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
hohohoho..
la neco la fucck la students la back
My neighbour wey chop im neco money for dey rejoice by now
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
the problem with nigerians is that they depend on malpractise to pass exams and it's so FO OLISH to me. imagine a jamb candidate shade answers sent to him from an unknown source. what if that person guesed those answers. i really don't understand how these people think. smh

5 Likes

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by henryobinna(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
errm them pass so?

1 Like

Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by ebullientV(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Let's get more of this.. Our Nation will be better. God Bless Nigeria
Re: NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. by Dubby6(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
cowleg: G
H

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.