Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Mikel Honoured Yekini! Wow!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Honoured Yekini! Wow!!! (1377 Views)

Rashidi Yekini: Forgotten In Nigeria, Remembered In Portugal (PHOTO) / Is Emmanuel Emenike The Heir To Rashidi Yekini / Rashidi Yekini Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Honoured Yekini! Wow!!! by lagtech(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
I might be late in finding this out as my following of the Premier league has seriously gone done since I came to the USA and converted to the NFL (American Football)-but I was a reading a Daily Mail article now through a thread on Nairaland and saw this picture.
Mikel honoured Rashidi Yekini in front of possibly 200 million viewers. Im impressed. I hope Yekini knew before he died that Mikel adored him.

And while I have never really been a fan of Mikel- ( I never really could understand why Man U and Chelsea were fighting over him) but I must say TO ME he played really well in the world cup-and I havnt understood all the criticism-or maybe ESPN deleted all the mistakes people say he made and we didnt see it here.

Source: http://www..com/daily-mails-wonderful-article-on-john-obi-mikel/

Re: Mikel Honoured Yekini! Wow!!! by Smartsyn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
he should play well to be honored when he's gone.
Re: Mikel Honoured Yekini! Wow!!! by cannonnier(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
lagtech: I might be late in finding this out as my following of the Premier league has seriously gone done since I came to the USA and converted to the NFL (American Football)-but I was a reading a Daily Mail article now through a thread on Nairaland and saw this picture.
Mikel honoured Rashidi Yekini in front of possibly 200 million viewers. Im impressed. I hope Yekini knew before he died that Mikel adored him.

And while I have never really been a fan of Mikel- ( I never really could understand why Man U and Chelsea were fighting over him) but I must say TO ME he played really well in the world cup-and I havnt understood all the criticism-or maybe ESPN deleted all the mistakes people say he made and we didnt see it here.

Source: http://www..com/daily-mails-wonderful-article-on-john-obi-mikel/
he actually was the big flop in the whole team, even more than.

I would agree that you couldn't understand why. well a lot of people too couldn't understand or agree until onazi was injured against France.I would agree that you couldn't understand why. well a lot of people too couldn't understand or agree until onazi was injured against France.

(1) (Reply)

Falcao Signs For Man UTD / Boyhood Picture Of Michael Essien And Sulley Muntari / The Fraud Called 1960bet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.