Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Favicon (request) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Favicon (request) (836 Views)

Why Is .ico Used For Favicon Instead Of Other Formats? / How To Change SMF Forum Favicon Without Any Mods / Adding Favicon On Your Webpages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favicon (request) by Vicotex(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
can someone make me a favicon for my forum www.naijaclux.info.tm , i want NX to be written in white and blue bg.
Re: Favicon (request) by WebHostingPal: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Vicotex: can someone make me a favicon for my forum www.naijaclux.info.tm , i want NX to be written in white and blue bg.

We have an intern that can do just that for you. favicon with corresponding logo, PSDs included. What is your budget ?
Re: Favicon (request) by chaloner(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ok send me e-mail at igweodibe1@gmail.com . I will help u out
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 3:51am On Jul 08, 2014
Just imagine the concobility, iz this what you are looking for?

Re: Favicon (request) by Vicotex(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Yeah something like the one above, but i want the font to be Old times roman and smaller
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2014
Hmn, maybe you should pay one of those guys above to do it for you.
Re: Favicon (request) by WebHostingPal: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
dhtml: concobility

lol where is that coming from ? I've not seen anything con like in the above comments.
You could have just simply responded without the inappropriate use of grammar.
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
^^^Grammar man, the message was not meant for you so you probably missed it.
Re: Favicon (request) by WebHostingPal: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
dhtml: Grammar man

That nickname perfectly suits you buddy ... No be you dey blow grammar ? grin

dhtml: the message was not meant for you so you probably missed it.

Yeah, I know it wasn't meant for me and nothing personal, I just didn't see any need for it based on those comments.
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
^^^Abeg, waka pass jor. Do favicon for the guy and stop all these your big-boy talks. At least i did a free favicon for the op.
Re: Favicon (request) by WebHostingPal: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Aww, come on now buddy, you don't need to bring out the rest of the halfwit in you, do ya ? wink
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
See me see wahala o, na wetin consign you consign me? now mister quarter-wheat abi na wheat-wheat, abeg comot for hia jor.
Re: Favicon (request) by Vicotex(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
WebHostingPal:

We have an intern that can do just that for you. favicon with corresponding logo, PSDs included. What is your budget ?
i don't need favicon that is generated from logo, take a look at http://xfteam.info , i just wan't that typa favicon
Re: Favicon (request) by Vicotex(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
dhtml: ^^^Abeg, waka pass jor. Do favicon for the guy and stop all these your big-boy talks. At least i did a free favicon for the op.
oga na u try pass
Re: Favicon (request) by WebHostingPal: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Vicotex: i don't need favicon that is generated from logo, take a look at http://xfteam.info , i just wan't that typa favicon

Oh yeah, I've seen it, if you want the same look and feel, not a problem. You will get the .PSD file of the favicon as well and you can use it for any other purpose. The PSD is the raw file, you can always convert it to an image file that can be used with your social network.

The .PSD will come in 100px X 100px and the favicon will be 64px X 64px, 48px X 48px, 32px X 32px and 16px X 16px.

We have an intern that is working with us, so if you are interested, send me your proposal and how much you are willing to pay for the work.

You have free alternatives on the Internet, but they are not unique.
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
In summary, soup wey sweet, na money kill am!
Re: Favicon (request) by Vicotex(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
WebHostingPal:

Oh yeah, I've seen it, if you want the same look and feel, not a problem. You will get the .PSD file of the favicon as well and you can use it for any other purpose. The PSD is the raw file, you can always convert it to an image file that can be used with your social network.

The .PSD will come in 100px X 100px and the favicon will be 64px X 64px, 48px X 48px, 32px X 32px and 16px X 16px.

We have an intern that is working with us, so if you are interested, send me your proposal and how much you are willing to pay for the work.

You have free alternatives on the Internet, but they are not unique.

this is what i'm talkin about, nigerians with money. Dhtml did 1 for free why can't you do thesame and get the credits some other time cos i know one day you'll also request for something
Re: Favicon (request) by WebHostingPal: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Sorry I'm not running a charity organisation grin moreover you've got one for free above, yet you are still not contented.

Funny enough, you can afford to pay for XenForo right ? yet you are seeking free service here. The software is not exactly cheap is it ? Or did you get it for free from Kier and Mike ? You could have asked them to do you the favicon for free as well.

Like XenForo has got business to run, so do I. I just don't get it why our people are happy to spend their money abroad to those companies that don't even pay taxes here in Nigeria, but when it comes to local businesses you would be asking for free services, you should love your country first you know ?

Anyway, you have options, use the favicon created for you above, get free publicly available ones on the Internet, make your own or keep searching for a good Samaritan. Better still you can publicly submit a proposal and your budget, then you will see how quickly people will respond to you.

Best of luck.
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2014
@op, you should be able to pay these guys for a good service nau? Meanwhile, you should have titled your thread- i need a favicon for free.
Hmn, let me give you a free second option.

Re: Favicon (request) by sunday478(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2014
dhtml: @op, you should be able to pay these guys for a good service nau? Meanwhile, you should have titled your thread- i need a favicon for free.
Hmn, let me give you a free second option.
Oga dhtml, it seems you are obsessed with color blue.
Have been observing u guys from the background. I thnk the OP should go with this second one, or use the idea to create his own, if he can not pay the other guy.
Re: Favicon (request) by dhtml(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Thanks for the compliment,
And yes, i think he should pay the other guy. At least i have tried by providing 2 different free versions for him Free-Of-Charge.

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Website For Sale (with About 1400 Sms Units) / Omojoy O Imhanria Of Www.sms24hours.com Is Nigeria GSM Number Database SCAM / Web Development Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.